Author Topic: NJ_Slinky is so dumb..........  (Read 17067 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: NJ_Slinky is so dumb..........
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2007, 07:36:29 AM »
NJ_Slinky is stupid that he noticed a sign reading Wet Floor...so he just did!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slinky is so stupid that he got into an argument with a rock.........and lost

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2007, 07:40:38 AM »
NJ Slinky is so stupid it took him an hour to cook Minute Rice.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2007, 07:44:43 AM »
NJ_Slinky is so stupid he asked for a refund on a jigsaw puzzle complaining it was broken.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2007, 07:45:58 AM »
NJ Slinky is so dumb and gay that him and his gay lover went out for a drive and ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere, so him and his life partner get out of the car and the boyfriend says, "what are we going to do now?" and NJ Slinky says, "well i have to take a leak, i'll figure something out" so he leaves and a half hour later he still hasn't returned so his husband goes walking in search of him, after about 300 yards he walks up to find NJ Slinky squatting between the legs of a horse sucking it's cock, so the gay lover says, "what on earth are you doing?" NJ Slinky says, "be quiet silly, i'm trying to get us a ride home!!!"

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2007, 07:51:27 AM »
NJ Slinky is so dumb and gay that him and his gay lover went out for a drive and ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere, so him and his life partner get out of the car and the boyfriend says, "what are we going to do now?" and NJ Slinky says, "well i have to take a leak, i'll figure something out" so he leaves and a half hour later he still hasn't returned so his husband goes walking in search of him, after about 300 yards he walks up to find NJ Slinky squatting between the legs of a horse sucking it's cock, so the gay lover says, "what on earth are you doing?" NJ Slinky says, "be quiet silly, i'm trying to get us a ride home!!!"
hahahhahahhhahah fucking funny as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!! squadfather are you suggesting that NJ_Slinky had been known to have first chair in the skin flute orchestra??????

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2007, 07:53:16 AM »
NJ Slinky is so dumb and gay that him and his gay lover went out for a drive and ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere, so him and his life partner get out of the car and the boyfriend says, "what are we going to do now?" and NJ Slinky says, "well i have to take a leak, i'll figure something out" so he leaves and a half hour later he still hasn't returned so his husband goes walking in search of him, after about 300 yrads he walks up to find NJ Slinky squatting between the legs of a horse sucking it's cock, so the gay lover say s, "what on earth are you doing?" NJ Slinky says, "be quiet silly, i'm trying to get us a ride home!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slinky is so stupid that when him and his dad went out of town and got mugged and had no money to pay for the ticket to get back home, his dad told him, "Look son, there's only one way we're gonna get money. Go stand in the street corner there and when a guy pulls over, suck his cock like you suck mine and he'll give you some money. Go now" after which Slinky went away for an hour and came back empty handed. And when his dad goes, "WTF?", Slinky replied, "Look dad. I did what you told me and the first guy gave me $100." And when the dad goes, "Great, where is it?", Slinky replied, "Well, I liked it so much, that I gave him the $100 back so he'd let me blow him again!"

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2007, 07:55:56 AM »

Slinky is so stupid that when him and his dad went out of town and got mugged and had no money to pay for the ticket to get back home, his dad told him, "Look son, there's only one way we're gonna get money. Go stand in the street corner there and when a guy pulls over, suck his cock like you suck mine and he'll give you some money. Go now" after which Slinky went away for an hour and came back empty handed. And when his dad goes, "WTF?", Slinky replied, "Look dad. I did what you told me and the first guy gave me $100." And when the dad goes, "Great, where is it?", Slinky replied, "Well, I liked it so much, that I gave him the $100 back so he'd let me blow him again!"
ahhahhahhahahhahhahhahhahahhahhhhahhahahahhhahahhahaahahahahahhahhahahahahah

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2007, 07:57:31 AM »

hahahahahaha, yes Kiwiol, "NJ Slinky' is a master of the slobber blues on the skin flute.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2007, 07:58:41 AM »
NJ_Slinky has been nothing but ..................

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2007, 08:01:15 AM »
Slinky is so dumb that when he went to a museum and accidentally broke a 3000 year old vase by dropping it, the curator screamed, "Good God! That vase was 3000 years old!" and Slinky replied, "Thank God. I thought it was new"

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2007, 08:05:48 AM »
NJ_Slinky is so stupid that when I asked him  to buy  me a Colour TV he asked me...which colour?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2007, 08:08:44 AM »

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhhahhhhhhhhhhhahahah ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2007, 08:22:23 AM »
Slinky is so stupid that he took his dog to the Vet to whom he said, "You've gotta do something Doc. Big Max here keeps humping my leg all the time." And when the Vet said, "Want me to fix him?", Slinky replied, "Nah, just trim his nails please. I don't want him bruising my legs that's all"

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2007, 08:27:22 AM »
NJ_Slinky is so stupid he somehow got fired from a Blow-Job

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2007, 08:50:43 AM »
NJ Slinky has a bumper sticker on his car that reads "10% Italian, 90% Bitch"

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2007, 08:53:26 AM »
This clown isn't even worth a thread. Outside of the fact he can't even type coherently without rambling on for 10 lines, he's just lame and anything but funny.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2007, 09:05:57 AM »

hahahahaha, I think he would have a case for a law suit though RB!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2007, 09:09:40 AM »

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahh....thats fuckin hilarious
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2007, 09:13:24 AM »
Slinky is so dumb that his favorite activities are watching paint dry and grass grow

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2007, 09:26:39 AM »
Slinky's mate sees him Monday morning and sees Slinky has a black eye. When he asks him what happened, Slinky says, "I went to church yesterday and was kneeling and praying. In front of me was a big, fat lady and beside me was a kid. When we stood up, the lady's dress got caught between the cheeks of her bum and the kid, on seeing this, pulled it out and ducked under the table. The lady turned around and saw just me standing there and grinning, so she thought I did it and punched me". Next Monday, the mate sees Slinky's got a black eye on the other eye and asks him what happened, to which Slinky says, "I went to church again yesterday. Same lady, same kid and same thing happened when she stood up. But this time, I knew she'd get mad at the kid pulling the skirt out, so before she could turn around, I pushed it back in !" ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2007, 12:37:39 AM »
Slinky and a couple of other guys were convicted and sentenced to spend the rest of their lives in a small island for the rest of their lives. Just before they left, the Judge took pity on them and told them they could take 1 thing with them, as long as it wasn't too big or expensive. When they reached the island, they asked each other what they got. The 1st guy said, "I got a pack of cards. I'll play cards for the rest of my life and never be bored." The second guy said, "I got a Harmonica. I'll play music for the rest of my life and never be bored." When they then ask Slinky what he got, he shows them a pack of tampons! When they asked him why the f*ck he got that, Slinky replied, "Well, I saw an ad for this on TV. If you put this on, you can do anything you want - bungee jumping, mountain climbing, horse riding, swimming, surfing etc and it protects you."

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2007, 06:43:07 AM »
Bump for Slinky 8)

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2007, 06:55:11 AM »
I............am......... ...in.............the... ..........squad's..............head

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2007, 07:02:35 AM »
I............am............in.............the.............squad's..............head

Hahahahaha I bet that's how you talk in real life. Epic Freudian slip!!!!!!!!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2007, 07:11:12 AM »
hahahahaha, NJ_Slinky is so dumb, that when his first boyfriend said "shall we wear protection?", he replied "No it's ok, this bed is really solid, you can bum me as hard as you like"