Author Topic: Fcuky all fo you mothercukers.  (Read 19961 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Fcuky all fo you mothercukers.
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2007, 09:43:10 AM »
Nope, not even close.  Would you like to play again, pumpkin?

slotted - tko
dont call be pumpkin unless you have a pussy my friend its gay hope this helps queer johny :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2007, 09:58:03 AM »
rude being owned in his own back yard

ouch
T

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2007, 09:59:04 AM »

ouch
how has he owned me bigmc and by the way good to see you back you should not have left

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2007, 10:00:08 AM »

ouch
ITS VERY EASY TO PWN RUDE BOY..HOW THE HELL HE IS IN THIS SQUAD IS BEYOND ME..OHHH WEL MAY BE THEY TOOK HIM CUZ OF HIS GAYNESS...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2007, 10:01:27 AM »
ITS VERY EASY TO PWN RUDE BOY..HOW THE HELL HE IS IN THIS SQUAD IS BEYOND ME..OHHH WEL MAY BE THEY TOOK HIM CUZ OF HIS GAYNESS...
and when have you pown3d me grasshopper .... never now move along the grownups are talking and im in the squad cause i own little titties like you

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2007, 10:02:41 AM »
and when have you pown3d me grasshopper .... never now move along the grownups are talking and im in the squad cause i own little titties like you
YOU'RE DELUSIONAL ASSHOLE AND YOU BELONG TO THE DELUSIONAL ASSHOLE SQUAD
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2007, 10:04:07 AM »

you need help shadow seriously

take a look at yourself little guy
T

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2007, 10:04:34 AM »
your a paki and if were you id hate me too now move along skippy

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2007, 11:22:27 AM »
HAHAHA.... that useless piece of shit does need to off himself thats for sure

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2007, 12:16:52 PM »
Too many people with no social lives polluting my thread. If you haven't left your computer on the weekend nights in the last 6 months, please leave. This means you Bigmc, NJ_Slinky and Shadow.

hahahahaha, my boy got a DUI last night when we were coming back from getting food at 230 am. Guess he shouldn't have blown through a stop sign right on the edge of campus.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2007, 04:18:49 PM »
dude, natty light? i don't even think it's possible to get me drunk off of that. you'd practically have to put me on an IV to get a buzz that shit's so watered down. last time i drank natty light i went through 23 and was still solid. get some real beer, son!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2007, 05:22:14 PM »
dude, natty light? i don't even think it's possible to get me drunk off of that. you'd practically have to put me on an IV to get a buzz that shit's so watered down. last time i drank natty light i went through 23 and was still solid. get some real beer, son!

hahahaha, ok Mister Magoo. I drink real beer when I get the chance. People who brag about their tolerances on the internet are usually full of shit. I'd believe 23 if you weren't 180 pounds soaking wet with a 2 15 pound dumbbells in your hands. Cracks me up when people come into a thread, flaunt some beer no one has heard of that tastes like shit just so they can show that they know a "thing or two about drinking" when 95% of the time they get drunk under the table by a 18 year old freshman girl.

Boom.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2007, 06:27:44 PM »
hahahaha, ok Mister Magoo. I drink real beer when I get the chance. People who brag about their tolerances on the internet are usually full of shit. I'd believe 23 if you weren't 180 pounds soaking wet with a 2 15 pound dumbbells in your hands. Cracks me up when people come into a thread, flaunt some beer no one has heard of that tastes like shit just so they can show that they know a "thing or two about drinking" when 95% of the time they get drunk under the table by a 18 year old freshman girl.

Boom.

hahaha, calm down kid. just busting your balls over such a stereotypical college beer.  ;D

besides, i'm a beer snob. here's a pair of super old pictures of my bottle collection. the first one's my little shelf, the other's obviously the big boy. i've since added another 50 bottles or so. i always jump at the opportunity to talk about beer.  8)

also, note the bottle of tag, hahaha.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2007, 06:43:51 PM »
hahaha, calm down kid. just busting your balls over such a stereotypical college beer.  ;D

besides, i'm a beer snob. here's a pair of super old pictures of my bottle collection. the first one's my little shelf, the other's obviously the big boy. i've since added another 50 bottles or so. i always jump at the opportunity to talk about beer.  8)

also, note the bottle of tag, hahaha.

Natural Light is horrendous, I'll agree with that. Keystone is only slightly worse. Usually I go with Bud Light if I'm able to.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2007, 07:37:40 PM »
Natural Light is horrendous, I'll agree with that. Keystone is only slightly worse. Usually I go with Bud Light if I'm able to.

i'm with you on that. if i gave a damn about my caloric intake from beer it'd probably be bud light. well, actually, i'd probably go with yuengling. one of the only benefits of drinking in PA is that yuengling is usually cheaper than water ($12 can get you a case if you know where to look), and the light version isn't half bad either.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2007, 07:41:04 PM »
i'm with you on that. if i gave a damn about my caloric intake from beer it'd probably be bud light. well, actually, i'd probably go with yuengling. one of the only benefits of drinking in PA is that yuengling is usually cheaper than water ($12 can get you a case if you know where to look), and the light version isn't half bad either.

I'll have to look for it. Never had it. Meant keystone is only slightly better, by the way. Natty and Busch Light are the two worst beers ever made.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2007, 07:59:38 PM »
I'll have to look for it. Never had it. Meant keystone is only slightly better, by the way. Natty and Busch Light are the two worst beers ever made.

natty shouldn't even qualify as a beer. shit tastes like aluminum. natty ice was my high school beer, though. cheap as dirt and stronger than most.

the 23 natties story is true, if a little exaggerated. it was at a stoplight party at WVU and i was pretty nicely toasted by the end, but considering i don't drink a hell of a lot, the fact that i was up and coherent told me something was wrong.

here's the honest truth, though: those expensive imported beers will kick your ass pretty nicely. a couple of them are up to 14% alcohol, and there's at least one brewery that dabbles in 20-23% alcohol brews. two or three of those and you're pretty good for the night.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2007, 08:27:21 PM »
natty shouldn't even qualify as a beer. shit tastes like aluminum. natty ice was my high school beer, though. cheap as dirt and stronger than most.

the 23 natties story is true, if a little exaggerated. it was at a stoplight party at WVU and i was pretty nicely toasted by the end, but considering i don't drink a hell of a lot, the fact that i was up and coherent told me something was wrong.

here's the honest truth, though: those expensive imported beers will kick your ass pretty nicely. a couple of them are up to 14% alcohol, and there's at least one brewery that dabbles in 20-23% alcohol brews. two or three of those and you're pretty good for the night.

Yeah. I usually go up around 15+ plus before I start feeling it with the shit I drink. There's a brewery in Hartford like a 1/2 hour from here that makes a 15% alcohol beer that's supposedly pretty good. As soon as I turn 21.  >:(

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2007, 08:27:49 PM »
i personally find Arrogant Bastard undrinkable..you either love it or hate it. Stone's IPA is the best though.nice collection though. have you had Dark Lord, or Westvleteren 12, the holy grail of beers?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2007, 09:07:26 PM »
i personally find Arrogant Bastard undrinkable..you either love it or hate it. Stone's IPA is the best though.nice collection though. have you had Dark Lord, or Westvleteren 12, the holy grail of beers?

i've been looking for those two bastards for so long, gah. i've had one from each of the other five belgian trappist breweries (chimay, achel, orval, westmalle, rochefort), but westy 12 is almost impossible to get. april i may swing out into indiana to pick up some dark lord.

man, have you tried stone's other IPAs? i got the 10th anniversary and that was just the best i've ever had. ruination was damn good too.

Yeah. I usually go up around 15+ plus before I start feeling it with the shit I drink. There's a brewery in Hartford like a 1/2 hour from here that makes a 15% alcohol beer that's supposedly pretty good. As soon as I turn 21.  >:(

http://beeradvocate.com/beerfly/city/38

there's a few breweries out there, and it looks like a pretty good selection of pubs as well.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2007, 10:21:22 PM »

We sell that on tap.
Oops, i thought the pic would pop up...i was talking about Arrogant Bastard...we also have their Smoked Porter on tap.

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2007, 10:32:02 PM »
i've been looking for those two bastards for so long, gah. i've had one from each of the other five belgian trappist breweries (chimay, achel, orval, westmalle, rochefort), but westy 12 is almost impossible to get. april i may swing out into indiana to pick up some dark lord.

man, have you tried stone's other IPAs? i got the 10th anniversary and that was just the best i've ever had. ruination was damn good too.

http://beeradvocate.com/beerfly/city/38

there's a few breweries out there, and it looks like a pretty good selection of pubs as well.

Every single one of those beers we sell in a bottle (also to-go).....Right now we started a Belgian Beer Festival with 38 Belgian style beers on tap...yes, tap that is!!! From Chimay White (9%) to Avec les Bon Voeux (holy smokes that is some great beer from the Dupont Brewery) to KWAK to Urthel to Piraat to Silly Saison to Delirium Noel to Pilaarbijter Red and so much more...i bet your mouth is watering.

If you ever are looking for something and can't find it, PM me and i'll see if we carry it or can get it. As i said, we also have a to-go license for the beers.

Hope i helped.

Lisa

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2007, 09:24:47 AM »
where is your place located, mydavid? i ask because PA is a bitch about shipping beer, as far as i know i'm not allowed to get alcohol sent to me by mail, so i'd have to actually go there in person. and of course if it's not too far away i'm usually up for a road trip, especially if it means collecting a few bottles i couldn't get elsewhere.  ;D

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2007, 09:30:43 AM »
where is your place located, mydavid? i ask because PA is a bitch about shipping beer, as far as i know i'm not allowed to get alcohol sent to me by mail, so i'd have to actually go there in person. and of course if it's not too far away i'm usually up for a road trip, especially if it means collecting a few bottles i couldn't get elsewhere.  ;D

Pasadena, California...Do they have to know it's beer in the mail?

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2007, 09:34:58 AM »
Hey MisterMagoo...Here's our tap beers that are on right now...the one with the * are on all the time.

1.   Abbaye du Val-Dieu Triple
2.   Urthel Dark*
3.   Wittekerke Rose*
4.   Cherish Kriek
5.   Petrus Dubbel Bruin
6.   Double Enghien  Blonde 7.5
7.   Murphys Stout*
8.   Liefmanns Goudenband Bier
9.   Young’s Double Chocolate*
10.   Guinness*
11.   Boddingtons*
12.   Silly Saison