Author Topic: Are there any professional killers....  (Read 6944 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Are there any professional killers....
« on: February 10, 2007, 01:33:58 PM »
... in india that accept paypal?

maybe we can make a "getbig"-fund to hire a killer who cuts shadows fingers off.
He doesn't wank, so he doesn't need them. AND he won't be able to type anymore.

I bet there are a lot of getbiggers willing to pay some bucks for that. An indian professional killer must be cheap as hell, i bet 200 bucks will be enough, and we'll get a vid on youtube, too.

Any objections?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Are there any professional killers....
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 01:36:12 PM »

maybe we can make a "getbig"-fund to hire a killer who cuts shadows fingers off.

I bet there are a lot of getbiggers willing to pay some bucks for that. An indian professional killer must be cheap as hell, i bet 200 bucks will be enough, and we'll get a vid on youtube, too.

Any objections?

$200? Hell, I'll bet there are people out there who would do it for a warm meal and a roll of toilet paper.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 01:41:16 PM »
$200? Hell, I'll bet there are people out there who would do it for a warm meal and a roll of toilet paper.

They don't use toilet paper.

A cup of water would fit. first they shit, then they brush their teeth, then drink it. then they piss it out and use it again like before.

That's true recyling.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 02:10:40 PM »

Any objections?
haha i was going to start a thread just like this.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 04:25:18 PM »
HAHAHA..... I bet the killer would do it for free...... inly for the satisfaction of ridding the world of this penis puffer

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 06:23:02 PM »
Those smelly third world freaks would probably kill his whole family for a pack of gum.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 01:11:28 AM »

Any objections?
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAH I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE.I BET YOU HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT ME....AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH ;D ;D ;D.I AM IN YOUR HEAD FOREVER...I WON'T I DIE.I AM THE GOD YOU WORSHIPP AND I AM THE DEVIL YOU FEAR THE MOST
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 03:40:24 AM »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAH I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE.I BET YOU HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT ME....AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH ;D ;D ;D.I AM IN YOUR HEAD FOREVER...I WON'T I DIE.I AM THE GOD YOU WORSHIPP AND I AM THE DEVIL YOU FEAR THE MOST

::) ::)

You're a fucking maniac.

But you believe you are more to me than just an annoying idiot on a message board...

you seriously need counseling shadow.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 03:48:37 AM »
::) ::)

You're a fucking maniac.

But you believe you are more to me than just an annoying idiot on a message board...

you seriously need counseling shadow.
HMMM THE IRONY ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2007, 03:58:48 AM »

You're none of those. You're nothing more than a monkey-worshipping, Gobi-eater whose highlight of the day is licking your own shit off your dad's cock, while your whore of a mother's out doing the same with every AIDS stricken homeless guy she can get it on with. Hope this helps :)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2007, 04:00:18 AM »
You're none of those. You're nothing more than a monkey-worshipping, Gobi-eater whose highlight of the day is licking your own shit off your dad's cock, while your whore of a mother's out doing the same with every AIDS stricken homeless guy she can get it on with. Hope this helps :)
STILL QUOTING MY POSTS LIKE A BITCH..ADMIT IT... I MAKE YOU PISS YOUR PANTS :o
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2007, 04:03:06 AM »

Kiwiol, are you implying that "the shadow" has some special methods to get his daily protein shakes? I heard stories about him snaeking around the cheapest brothels in Delhi, begging for used condoms he can slurp his "protein shakes" from.

Now matter how much he begs though, his mother refuses to use condoms she could bring back to her son...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2007, 04:03:38 AM »
STILL QUOTING MY POSTS LIKE A BITCH..ADMIT IT... I MAKE YOU PISS YOUR PANTS :o

Please. If I'd pissed in my pants, I know you'd be there on your knees trying to lick them as much as you can. The fact that this hasn't happened shows you're just BSing as usual. Stick to getting bukkake baths from your dad, f*ckface.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2007, 05:13:22 AM »
Kiwiol, are you implying that "the shadow" has some special methods to get his daily protein shakes? I heard stories about him snaeking around the cheapest brothels in Delhi, begging for used condoms he can slurp his "protein shakes" from.

Now matter how much he begs though, his mother refuses to use condoms she could bring back to her son...

AHAHAH YOU SOUND EXPERIENCED....SO HOW MANY CONDOM PROTEIN SHAKES HAVE YOU CONSUMED TILL NOW?...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2007, 05:19:45 AM »
AHAHAH YOU SOUND EXPERIENCED....SO HOW MANY CONDOM PROTEIN SHAKES HAVE YOU CONSUMED TILL NOW?...

Oh boy, you not even funny.

That Kiddie shit you have been into because you can't think of something better is really lame.

"What you said you are yourself!" I feel like in kindergarten.

Hey shadow, when you come by a rat temple next time, spend a cup of milk from me too.
maybe you get bitten and die of a desease.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2007, 05:23:47 AM »
Oh boy, you not even funny.

That Kiddie shit you have been into because you can't think of something better is really lame.

"What you said you are yourself!" I feel like in kindergarten.

Hey shadow, when you come by a rat temple next time, spend a cup of milk from me too.
maybe you get bitten and die of a desease.
SO WHAT EVER YOU TYPE IS NOT LAME? ::)..HAHAHA THE IRONY IS TOO HARD TO IGNORE HERE
RATM RULZ THE WORLD