Author Topic: Best Quotes and insults.  (Read 36568 times)

wampyri

Re: Best Quotes and insults.
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2007, 02:49:22 AM »
So in your opinion its ok to be rascist as long as you didn't start it epic playground mentality.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2007, 03:18:15 AM »
So in your opinion its ok to be rascist as long as you didn't start it epic playground mentality.

That's what Hitler did, too.

After all, he blamed it on the jews, it wasn't his fault.

Looks like shadow acts just like Hitler.

He should behave like Gandhi, with a calm peaceful mind, then this all would be over.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2007, 02:16:49 PM »
i always came in peace but you fellows can't stand an indian posting around here...
no we cant stand a pussy ass 130 pound male muscle worshiper posting 35 new threads a second .........

And you worship cows we bash there brains in and make burgers ;D
p

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2007, 02:55:53 PM »
no we cant stand a pussy ass 130 pound male muscle worshiper posting 35 new threads a second .........

And you worship cows we bash there brains in and make burgers 

hahaha your head meat could feed India for a month

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2007, 03:28:01 PM »
hahaha your head meat could feed India for a month
same could be said for your mom ..well at least we all know she blows as many men in one month than there are rag heads running around in india..
p

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 05:15:33 PM »
same could be said for your mom ..well at least we all know she blows as many men in one month than there are rag heads running around in india..

HAHAHA that was actually a good one dan

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 05:19:55 PM »
Anything Dan18 says. Oh wait, thought the title was worst quotes/insults. Sorry to get your hopes up forehead. Put your 2" pecker back in your pants before the wife slaps you in the mouth for getting excited.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2007, 01:24:28 AM »
Another good one was when sarcasm agreed to meet Derik Anthony for a fight,then told him to start the fight without him if he was late. hahaha

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2007, 06:29:13 AM »
Anything Dan18 says. Oh wait, thought the title was worst quotes/insults. Sorry to get your hopes up forehead. Put your 2" pecker back in your pants before the wife slaps you in the mouth for getting excited.
your a sad little man :'(
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2007, 07:44:07 AM »
This thread has a lot of potential. Here's one from the great Sarcasm 8)

hahahaha, exactly, "steele pegasus" was the type of kid who was so queer that when the old pervert tried to lure him with candy he said, "you're so silly stud.....you don't have to use those stupid tricks, if you want a blowjob just ask" hahahahaha, gayer than Rick Valente sitting on Boyer Coe's back for donkey calf raises and telling him to keep pumping it.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2007, 07:44:52 AM »
Another one from Sarcasm - 'Gayer than consulting your doctor before commencing exercising' ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2007, 11:01:03 AM »
AAHHAHAAH!!!   Another good Sarcasm one that had me laughin was "gayer than two 5'3" mexicans roofing a house for $3/hr".

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2007, 11:06:53 AM »
  This is a new one from yesterday

"gayer than reading the directions"  SSBG

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2007, 11:09:36 AM »
AHHAHAHAH!!  Another good Sarcasm quote from that same thread was "gayer than two big-nosed Jews sharing a pastrami sandwich at a NY deli".

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2007, 11:26:46 AM »
f**k YOU STUPID SKINHEAD..EVERY BODY WANTS YOU AMERICAN SKINHEADS ELIMINATED
...HAAHAHA YOU BELONG TO MOST CRIME RIDDEN COUNRTY IN THE WORLD.NOBODY WANTS TO ASSOCIATED WITH YOU WHITE SONS OF BITCHES..YOU BELONG TO THE NATION OF RAPISTS,MURDERERS,THEIFS..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_cities_by_crime_rate

amazing that when you take a look at crime per capita the USA is #8, certainly not #1: http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_tot_cri_percap-crime-total-crimes-per-capita

then there's literacy. the USA is #31 with 99%. where's india? oh yeah, #177 with under 60%. http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/edu_lit_tot_pop-education-literacy-total-population

how about life expectancy? USA: 78 years. india: 64 years. http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_lif_exp_at_bir_tot_pop-life-expectancy-birth-total-population

so you have less crime, but we're smarter and we live longer. suck on that one.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2007, 11:30:58 AM »
hahahaha, i loved the one where a little fat mexican posted his pics on the pics board and someone said, "epic moving van blanket on the window", hahahahaa.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2007, 11:37:35 AM »
hahahaha, i loved the one where a little fat mexican posted his pics on the pics board and someone said, "epic moving van blanket on the window", hahahahaa.

I can't believe you said that - I love that one too! That was a post made by the legendary Sir William Idol and his comment on that pic of that Mexican dude was 'Epic Atlas Van Lines packing blanket window curtain' ROFL

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2007, 11:41:15 AM »
I can't believe you said that - I love that one too! That was a post made by the legendary Sir William Idol and his comment on that pic of that Mexican dude was 'Epic Atlas Van Lines packing blanket window curtain' ROFL
hahahahaha, yes, Sir William has had some gems, i loved the one where he was talking about the guy he works with with the sand blasted jeans covering the brutal 21 inch quads and the skin tight black t shirt with the massive triceps straining holding the note pad and all the 70 year old women in the office swooning, i swear i almost lost my spleen laughing so hard.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2007, 11:43:18 AM »
 Who was it that emailed Alexxx and blamed him for something sarcasm said about him? hahaha It was a Pro or some other person who works in the industry...Alexxx started a thread called "sarcasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

To which sarcasm responded "brutal misplaced blame" hahaha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2007, 11:46:21 AM »
Who was it that emailed Alexxx and blamed him for something sarcasm said about him? hahaha It was a Pro or some other person who works in the industry...Alexxx started a thread called "sarcasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

To which sarcasm responded "brutal misplaced blame" hahaha
hahahaha, i remember that.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2007, 11:47:33 AM »
This one is right up there, from the most legendary SQUAD member of them all 8)

Bluto has three passions in life: chewing gum, shoppin for panties and suckin cock....and right now he's fresh outta gum and money.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2007, 11:51:49 AM »
This one is right up there, from the most legendary SQUAD member of them all 8)

hahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i remember that one i thought i was going to pass out from the blood rushing to my head from laughter, that was one for the books.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2007, 11:57:31 AM »
hahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i remember that one i thought i was going to pass out from the blood rushing to my head from laughter, that was one for the books.

Ditto! When I'm working, some of my colleagues get really annoyed when they look at me and I've at least got a huge, shit-eating grin on my face, if I'm not roaring with laughter downright whenever I read anything by you or MoS or ShowStoppa or BigC, the 4 funniest guys in the SQUAD.

Another gem from MoS that was even funnier than his usual, incredible funny stuff was when he said something along the lines of "She wouldn't piss on your gums if your teeth were on fire". I can't find that post, but I nearly choked on that one  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2007, 12:01:21 PM »
hahahahahahaa, MOS just posted another classic

AHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!  "SHUTUPANDTRAIN"....oh brother....you literally cling to the Squad's every post.   You're like a lonely, 300lb fat girl sittin in her '73 Pinto outside of Krispy Kreme desperately waiting for the "Hot Donut" sign to flash on.
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2007, 12:02:13 PM »
Another one from Groink back from the days of the X board when the SQUAD was discussing BrianX was, "BrianX went to the doctor and asked for his tonsils to be removed. When the doctor checked the tonsils, found it healthy and said "It's OK. Why do you want it removed?", BrianX said, "Yeah, but without that tonsil, I can fit one more cock in my mouth" LOFL

Showstoppa also crucified some twunt by saying he was the kind of guy who walked up to random strangers and asked them if they wanted to rest their balls on his chin ;D