Author Topic: ADONIS LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9135 times)

Alex23

Re: ADONIS LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2007, 03:39:48 PM »
Alex23=Krusader  ::)

Here we go...

Why don't you spend your afternoon & evening trying to prove it Adam... that's what you do best afterall and enjoy it... ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2007, 03:44:47 PM »

Hi Adam, why did you call HR at my workplace to try get me in trouble? Don't you think it's obsessive and that it proves how much you live your life online? How about focusing on moving out of mom's instead?

if this is serious, then "brutal obsessive stalking" doesn't even begin to describe him. of course, he did chase down branch warren for the express purpose of talking about his little battles on here, as well as doing the same on the radio, so it's possible. but still... damn.  :-\

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2007, 03:48:39 PM »
if this is serious, then "brutal obsessive stalking" doesn't even begin to describe him. of course, he did chase down branch warren for the express purpose of talking about his little battles on here, as well as doing the same on the radio, so it's possible. but still... damn.  :-\

Not even kidding man... He even bragged about it. I couldn't beleive it, feel really bad that he has such mental issues.

Branch Warren saying: "Somebody has too much time on their hands" and adam not even realizing how pathetic he looked was priceless...  but another symptom of how much he lives on getbig...

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2007, 03:54:29 PM »
damn. that's pathetic on a whole new level. i can't imagine caring enough about what's going on here to actually take it off the boards like that. as soon as i step away from the computer i hardly remember this shit, let alone still care about it.

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2007, 03:56:51 PM »
damn. that's pathetic on a whole new level. i can't imagine caring enough about what's going on here to actually take it off the boards like that. as soon as i step away from the computer i hardly remember this shit, let alone still care about it.

He dreams about it, gets his "girlfriend" involved, prints out shit and goes in public with it as a "reporter".

Says it all man.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 07:53:55 PM »
just like you were destroyed, eh, honey buns? hahahaha
::)
gayest shit in the universe

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 09:18:06 PM »
Someone walking around at 230+ with under 15% looks huge in the real world. Adonis is way off base on this one.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2007, 09:19:04 PM »
It's all in this thread here

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=126330.0

I just showed him for once, what someone with a higher mental capacity is capable of 8)

That is a savage owning kiwiol and a nuclear meltdown. I think Adonis may be caving in to his own hyperbole.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2007, 06:17:53 AM »
great point, kiwi. now i'm no bodybuilder (obviously), but it seems to me that unless you're getting on stage, walking around at 4% is just pointless. if you're doing it for the look, you're going to be a hell of a lot fuller at 8-9% bf and look far bigger, and the bodyfat difference is going to be so negligible no one is going to give a good god damn. and for the most part, even into the low teens is fine because we don't walk around with our shirts off all day, and besides, a guy who weighs 240 at 14% bf is going to command a hell of a lot more respect than the guy who weighs 150 at 4%.

Exactly! There are tons of guys out there who want to be at the leanest possible level for various reasons ranging from attracting potential partners to simply loving the praise and attention they get. A lot of these guys are quite lean naturally to boot. I'm not like that at all - I am way past doing things solely or even primarily to gain recognition from other people. I love lifting for the sake of lifting and that's what drives me to improve. I don't think I could lift at a fraction of the intensity that I work out at now, if I didn't do it for the sole purpose of loving it.

For me to get to near contest condition and stay there would mean a complete change of lifestyle that would be too demanding and restrictive - I'd need to prepare the meals before hand, eat every time the timer goes off and do ridiculous things like carry a shitload of Tupperware to work (not to mention a 4 litre bottle ::)) etc etc. I'd rather be like Sars or Groink - stay around 15%, enjoy life by realising that if I want to eat a burger, I can and it won't be the end of the world, and take pride / pleasure in going and lifting the heaviest weight I possibly can.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2007, 06:20:12 AM »
Exactly! There are tons of guys out there who want to be at the leanest possible level for various reasons ranging from attracting potential partners to simply loving the praise and attention they get. A lot of these guys are quite lean naturally to boot. I'm not like that at all - I am way past doing things solely or even primarily to gain recognition from other people. I love lifting for the sake of lifting and that's what drives me to improve. I don't think I could lift at a fraction of the intensity that I work out at now, if I didn't do it for the sole purpose of loving it.

For me to get to near contest condition and stay there would mean a complete change of lifestyle that would be too demanding and restrictive - I'd need to prepare the meals before hand, eat every time the timer goes off and do ridiculous things like carry a shitload of Tupperware to work (not to mention a 4 litre bottle ::)) etc etc. I'd rather be like Sars or Groink - stay around 15%, enjoy life by realising that if I want to eat a burger, I can and it won't be the end of the world, and take pride / pleasure in going and lifting the heaviest weight I possibly can.
god bless ya kiwi

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2007, 06:32:38 AM »
Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Kiwiman... we both know how it feels like to be a genetic freak, be accused of "juicing" & being "fat" just because we hold more bodymass and have natural 18-19" arms....

All I can do is roll my eyes and say "you can wax a Hyundai 1000 times, it's still a Hyundai"

"oh brother"  8)

TBH, I don't think I'm a genetic freak at all. I've got above-average genetics for sure, but I attribute most of my gains to the way I lift. Unlike you or Groink, I was pretty small when I started at 17 - I was a beastly 140 lb ;D

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2007, 08:25:12 AM »

Thats beautiful,  :'( :'( :'(