Author Topic: Hey Panda, still waiting for an answer........  (Read 779 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Hey Panda, still waiting for an answer........
« on: November 04, 2007, 11:43:04 AM »
Instead of constantly trying to delete these threads, why don't you just give me an explanation to my questions.  You said that you googled my handle, and that it lead you to some pedo site.  Instead of immediately leaving the site, like any normal person would do, you surfed around, supposedly surfing for information.  Why would you go into a pedo site, just cause a google search lead you there?  And you claimed that you surfed around for 10 minutes, why would you do that, unless you were a sick person?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Hey Panda, still waiting for an answer........
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 02:41:20 PM »
Instead of constantly trying to delete these threads, why don't you just give me an explanation to my questions.  You said that you googled my handle, and that it lead you to some pedo site.  Instead of immediately leaving the site, like any normal person would do, you surfed around, supposedly surfing for information.  Why would you go into a pedo site, just cause a google search lead you there?  And you claimed that you surfed around for 10 minutes, why would you do that, unless you were a sick person?

Yo plump, you've made 6 threads about me the past 24 hours.  Don't you think that's a little....excessive?

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 02:52:43 PM »
Yo plump, you've made 6 threads about me the past 24 hours.  Don't you think that's a little....excessive?
Whats the matter bitch boy? Is it starting to bother you?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 02:54:18 PM »
Whats the matter bitch boy? Is it starting to bother you?

LMAO, of course it doesn't bother me.  It actually makes me happy--ecstatic--to know that I'm so far into this fat slob's head that "he" makes multiple threads about me within one hour. ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 03:38:12 PM »
LMAO, of course it doesn't bother me.  It actually makes me happy--ecstatic--to know that I'm so far into this fat slob's head that "he" makes multiple threads about me within one hour. ;)
Are u ecstatic at the fact that you've been avoiding this question because you got exposed as someone who surfs pedo sites............

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 03:40:21 PM »
BTW, still waiting for that monster pic of yours..............hahah aahah

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 04:59:58 AM »
No answer and no pic.........hahahaha.... ......typical little coward