Author Topic: A challenge to steriodsr4losers  (Read 1837 times)

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
A challenge to steriodsr4losers
« on: September 29, 2013, 09:05:27 AM »
I hereby challenge steriodsr4losers to let me interview him...or her...on camera.

steroidsr4losers has bombed my Youtube page during the night. Again. Over 60 comments this time on various videos.

Well, not comments exactly. Sr4l simply left three dots like this       ...

Not sure what that means.

For those who don't know, steroidsr4losers is a self appointed internet crusader who wants to alert the Youtube world that bodybuilders are "cheaters". Sr4l makes videos "exposing the truth about bodybuilding" and has left hundreds of negative comments on bodybuilding videos all over Youtube.

I challenge steriodsr4losers to let me interview him/her about this crusade. I guarantee sr4l's anonymity will stay intact and s/he will be allowed to speak freely.

I'd like to know why sr4l feels so strongly about this topic and I'd like to possibly enlighten sr4l about the true nature of bodybuilding.

If anyone knows how to contact sr4l please send him/her my way.

For those who are considering trying to fool me into believing the you are sr4l (it has been tried before) I will only respond to a message from sr4l's Youtube channel to my Youtube message inbox.

Here is my Youtube page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gatomjp?feature=mhee

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: A challenge to steriodsr4losers
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 09:07:29 AM »
what now?

I'm allowed to have an opinion for you  ???

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 09:40:03 AM »
Typical. The big bad steroids creep turns into a crying little girl the second a Christian appears on the scene and expresses his opinion. Steroidsr4losers would knock you into next week. These druggies are a joke.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 09:46:04 AM »
He had been exposed before. He looks like a flabby hunk of whale shit