Author Topic: Suckmymuscle Should Start Posting Again  (Read 2456 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Suckmymuscle Should Start Posting Again
« on: October 09, 2013, 01:52:07 PM »
SMM is regularly logging in and browsing about -- he last logged in a mere two days ago.

SMM, it's time to let bygones be bygones and to begin contributing to the board again. I'm confident that, as with many other pwnage victims, you will make a solid recovery and once more become a functioning member of the Thunderdome.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Suckmymuscle Should Start Posting Again
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 01:55:37 PM »
I see what you did!  Very funny ;D
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 01:56:34 PM »
Guerrilla warfare is no joke...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 01:58:54 PM »
Miley cyrus fanclub?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 02:00:46 PM »
A

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 02:01:45 PM »
The Miley Cyrus fan club tab was the first noticed...

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 03:32:37 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2013, 03:34:06 PM »

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2013, 03:43:13 PM »
He should PM Fatpanda, Willgrant, Squadfather, etc asking for tips about how to re-integrate himself into GB.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2013, 03:45:50 PM »
He should PM Fatpanda, Willgrant, Squadfather, etc asking for tips about how to re-integrate himself into GB.

Pillowtalk...... ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2013, 06:10:37 PM »
SMM is regularly logging in and browsing about -- he last logged in a mere two days ago.

SMM, it's time to let bygones be bygones and to begin contributing to the board again. I'm confident that, as with many other pwnage victims, you will make a solid recovery and once more become a functioning member of the Thunderdome.

You need to put the crack pipe away.
:

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2013, 06:33:53 PM »
 :D ;D

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2013, 05:01:53 AM »

You need to put the crack pipe away.

E-kunt has recently returned, among others who have recovered from the pain of pwnage. There's no reason SMM should stay a lurker rather than a poster in perpetuity.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2013, 10:21:41 AM »
E-kunt has recently returned, among others who have recovered from the pain of pwnage. There's no reason SMM should stay a lurker rather than a poster in perpetuity.

Actually there is and more than one too. You may not know the full story, SMM was an unapologetic pedophile and would make repeated posts about being sexually attracted to children. And not in jest either, but rationalising. Starting threads glorifying use of hard drugs was not uncommon either.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2013, 12:19:11 PM »
Actually there is and more than one too. You may not know the full story, SMM was an unapologetic pedophile and would make repeated posts about being sexually attracted to children. And not in jest either, but rationalising. Starting threads advocating use of hard drugs was not uncommon either.

Wow, he's more of a deviant than I knew.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 04:38:38 PM »

Wow, he's more of a deviant than I knew.

Get your facts straight before making such outrageous requests.

I'm so horny right now, I could stick my dick into anything. I used to have ass sex with chickens, when I was a teen and traveled to my family's ranch during vacations. Unfortunately, I don't have these outlets anymore... :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ok, that is fucked up. But c'mon, guys...some eleven year olds are hot. Seriously, I think women look their best when they're pubescent, and from there on it's downhill. I've seen 13, 14 and 15 year old girls who had the bodies of grown women, but with the faces of angels. Any guy here who says he wouldn't do the 15 year old Tracy Lords is either gay, a liar or insane. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ok, you bunch of fags. No red-blooded man would refuse to fuck a 13 year-old girl. Just because  girl that age is a "minor" doesen't mean shit for Nature! Guess what? Girls that age usually menstruate and can get pregnant! Nature says it's a-ok to fuck them! In the Ancient World, girls usually married around the age of 14 and, by the age of 20, had several kids. There are seventh and eigh grade girls with legs and asses that would make any 25 year-old woman jealous. You're gay if you wouldn't tap that shit. You know what's the barometer for telling if a girl is ready for sex? Her capacity for getting pregnant and bearing children. Also, if she gives you wood, it's the telling sign that Nature gave you the thumbs up for porking her. I would definitely fuck 13 year-old girls if I could get away with it. I don't think it's paedophilia at all. Paedophilia would be fucking a girl who still has a childish body and who hasen't mentruated yet: if the girl has had her menarch, then she's reading for having a dick stuck up her uterus. You're a bunch of puritanical fanatics with no clue as to how Nature operates. :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE
:

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2013, 07:33:44 PM »

Get your facts straight before making such outrageous requests.

The guy is a piece of shit, no doubt about it. However, if that were the criteria we used to evaluate whether someone could post, I suspect we'd have a significantly thinner userbase.

Logically speaking, the admittedly horrendous content you link to isn't too far off from some stuff that flies on the G&O -- is Taylor Barrett's gleefully sharing his gradually killing himself with meth addiction much better than SMM saying some 13 year olds are sexually attractive? -- and it also isn't illegal. That means to be logically consistent we'd need to either remove all such stuff, or keep all such stuff. I think that the latter is preferable, not that my opinion matters.