Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports

<< < (124/124)

Taffin:

--- Quote from: illuminati on April 16, 2024, 06:49:42 AM ---
Once they saw a man lined up with them they should've all
just walked away. Simple, no need to organize anything.

--- End quote ---

And possibly lose their chance to go to college by jeopardising their scholarships?  Seems a huge collective decision for a bunch of 17 year olds to make on the spot

I'm not saying you're wrong in principle, but in America college sports seems to be all about the $$$ - in the UK I think that move would be easier

I still think the adults should be making the moves for the children when this shit happens

illuminati:

--- Quote from: Taffin on April 16, 2024, 11:57:19 AM ---And possibly lose their chance to go to college by jeopardising their scholarships?  Seems a huge collective decision for a bunch of 17 year olds to make on the spot

I'm not saying you're wrong in principle, but in America college sports seems to be all about the $$$ - in the UK I think that move would be easier

I still think the adults should be making the moves for the children when this shit happens

--- End quote ---

Choices - & aren't even younger children making life altering decisions about mutilating there bodies
& there's no 2nd chance or going back.

ThisisOverload:

--- Quote from: Van_Bilderass on April 15, 2024, 08:54:22 AM ---I don't get the least pissed off, it's hilarious. They don't steal anything really, no one at least semi-normal sees the trannies as anything but freaks, much less champions. And it's mostly women who advocated for the freaks so deal with it.

--- End quote ---

A real woman who has trained her entire life and loses a scholarship to a man should be a crime.

The local 5k who cares, but it has no place in sports.

Van_Bilderass:

--- Quote from: ThisisOverload on April 18, 2024, 06:35:06 PM ---A real woman who has trained her entire life and loses a scholarship to a man should be a crime.

The local 5k who cares, but it has no place in sports.

--- End quote ---

I get that POV too for sure.

But apart from the money aspect I don't think the trannies are stealing the "glory" aspect of being a champion. There's a huge fucking asterix next to the trannies name, no one sees them a legitimate champions of anything.

At the very least the real women could try to look sad and disapproving when they are on the podium with the freak. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version