Author Topic: ➖➖Samir Bannout said that Dickerson, Zane, and Mentzer beat Arnold in 1980➖➖➖➖  (Read 3223 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Go to 23:24

(As we all know, Paul Graham was Arnold’s sex partner, and the promoter of the 1980 Olympia.)

You will hear about how Arnold’s scumbag boyfriend, Paul Graham, lied to an Australian bodybuilding official. Graham lied about the time of the judges meeting. Paul Graham disqualified this official for showing up “late”. Graham replaced him with an Arnold fan-boy. The fan-boy gave Arnold perfect scores.

Now go to 31:26

John Hansen said that if Paul Graham didn’t kick that Australian judge off of the judging panel, Chris Dickerson would’ve won the Olympia in 1980.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

John Hansen said that if Paul Graham didn’t kick that Australian judge off of the judging panel, Chris Dickerson would’ve won the Olympia in 1980.
And Arnold would have still beaten Mentzer....

Your point being?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
And Arnold would have still beaten Mentzer....

Your point being?

My point is that Paul Graham disqualified an IFBB judge and replaced him with a fan of Arnold.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

My point is that Paul Graham disqualified an IFBB judge and replaced him with a fan of Arnold.
everyone was a fan of Arnold back then.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I’m compiling a 1980 Mr Olympia Soundtrack

This song has a hidden meaning

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Another song in the compilation

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Rambone

• Getbig V
Another song in the compilation

You’ve got that kamikaze look in your eye, Johnny.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I know you want me so bad it’s like acid in your mouth. But not this time.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
So, all the guys that LOST were asked what they thought about the winner?

And Mentzer no less. LOL. This guy made a career of whining about losing. Pissed and moaned when he lost to Szkalak, pissed and moaned when he lost to Zane. Had one of the all time greatest meltdowns in history when he threw a 20 year temper tantrum after 80.

Zane = sore loser. Whenever he won it was proof of how great he was. Whenever he lost it was because the judges were corrupt. Whined about losing to Pearl, Arnold, Dickerson etc.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

And Mentzer no less. LOL. This guy made a career of whining about losing. Pissed and moaned when he lost to Szkalak, pissed and moaned when he lost to Zane. Had one of the all time greatest meltdowns in history when he threw a 20 year temper tantrum after 80.

Zane = sore loser. Whenever he won it was proof of how great he was. Whenever he lost it was because the judges were corrupt. Whined about losing to Pearl, Arnold, Dickerson etc.

Plus the fact that there has been no real consensus after the fact as to which one of the others should have been the winner. I guess I hear Dickerson most frequently. But would Zane have agreed with a Dickerson win? Would Mentzer suddenly have agreed, “Oh, I am happy that Zane took the prize?” Etc.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Your explanation is worthless.

I trust Samir Bannout, Boyer Coe, and Frank Zane

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

He was a real piece of work.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Arnold resorted to fucking men in exchange for 1st place votes.

Arnold invented ‘Gay for Pay’

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Somebody has a passion for sniffing this type situation out. Plainclothes cop or National Enquirer columnist could be good job fits.

Rambone

• Getbig V

Arnold was genuinely interested in “prison orgies”

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

😂

Roger Walker did say that Paul Graham was a convict

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
😂

That seems to be established fact.

Rambone

• Getbig V
😂

12:00

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

No doubt a pansexual streak in his 20s, including looking in the mirror, “a good pump is like an orgasm.” He even was somewhat up front about it (and joking-wise) in part because he was a womanizer as early as puberty.

Rambone

• Getbig V
No doubt a pansexual streak in his 20s, including looking in the mirror, “a good pump is like an orgasm.” He even was somewhat up front about it (and joking-wise) in part because he was a womanizer as early as puberty.

Are there any confirmed measurements of Arnold’s penis? Just an observation, but it always appears small in pictures not that I’m focused on it. I ask not in my own curiosity but for those who are too afraid to speak up.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Mike Mentzer scared Arnold to death in 1980. When Mentzer pointed at Arnold, Arnold’s 1” penis shrunk even further. It later lost all blood flow. Eventually it fell off.  Arnold gave his penis to Paul Graham.

Paul Graham currently still owns the tiny specimen. He paid a taxidermist a lot of money to preserve it. (initially the taxidermist thought that Arnold’s penis was a newborn salamander). 

It resembles this... only much smaller

Rambone

• Getbig V
Mike Mentzer scared Arnold to death in 1980. When Mentzer pointed at Arnold, Arnold’s 1” penis shrunk even further. It later lost all blood flow. Eventually it fell off.  Arnold gave his penis to Paul Graham.

Paul Graham currently still owns the tiny specimen. He paid a taxidermist a lot of money to preserve it. (initially the taxidermist thought that Arnold’s penis was a newborn salamander). 

It resembles this... only much smaller

;D

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Are there any confirmed measurements of Arnold’s penis? Just an observation, but it always appears small in pictures not that I’m focused on it. I ask not in my own curiosity but for those who are too afraid to speak up.

Do you speak Spanish, ask the maid?