Author Topic: Cruise Missile Hitting Pentagon?  (Read 8115 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Cruise Missile Hitting Pentagon?
« on: July 31, 2012, 09:56:03 AM »
Fake?

???

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Cruise Missile Hitting Pentagon?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 07:33:45 PM »
Unfortunately, a person would need firsthand knowledge of everything regarding the image, the video, and its history--just to know whether he was seeing something unaffected.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 01:48:57 PM »
Unfortunately, a person would need firsthand knowledge of everything regarding the image, the video, and its history--just to know whether he was seeing something unaffected.

Why doesn't anyone care that footage does exist of the object that struck the Pentagon, but mysteriously we can't see it?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 02:59:21 PM »
Why doesn't anyone care that footage does exist of the object that struck the Pentagon, but mysteriously we can't see it?

Please tell me about it, bro.  I'm unaware of it, and haven't looked very far into this particular part of the story.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 03:57:25 PM »
Please tell me about it, bro.  I'm unaware of it, and haven't looked very far into this particular part of the story.

Mainstream news sources report that dozens of surveillance cameras captured the Pentagon attack from every angle.  Unfortunately the FBI confiscated all footage within 15 minutes. 

This is the only footage released, with frames removed.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 07:59:48 PM »
Mainstream news sources report that dozens of surveillance cameras captured the Pentagon attack from every angle.  Unfortunately the FBI confiscated all footage within 15 minutes. 

The real question is, how many people died in the attack at the Pentagon?
I can almost guarantee you if something fishy was going on, they would have evacuated most of the Pentagon before they did something like that.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2012, 01:12:43 AM »
I can almost guarantee you if something fishy was going on, they would have evacuated most of the Pentagon before they did something like that.

Or they called a meeting with all the slackers and had the meeting in that part of the building :D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 07:32:14 PM »

...in order to preserve life, Shockwave?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2012, 06:07:18 PM »
...in order to preserve life, Shockwave?
In order to preserve peoples lives that they gave a shit about. Its one thing to chalk up a bunch of civilian casualties, but not their own, especially not their guys at the Pentagon.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2012, 06:54:54 PM »
In order to preserve peoples lives that they gave a shit about. Its one thing to chalk up a bunch of civilian casualties, but not their own, especially not their guys at the Pentagon.

Maybe no one in the Pentagon knew anything about it?   ???

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2012, 10:36:24 AM »

So you would put forth a hypothetical scenario, whereby office workers, contractors, and others at the WTC, would unwittingly place themselves into a trap in which they would be crushed, shredded, and burned alive; but the very designer of such demonic terror would find concern for the lives of office workers, contractors, military members and others at the Pentagon.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2012, 08:37:01 AM »
So you would put forth a hypothetical scenario, whereby office workers, contractors, and others at the WTC, would unwittingly place themselves into a trap in which they would be crushed, shredded, and burned alive; but the very designer of such demonic terror would find concern for the lives of office workers, contractors, military members and others at the Pentagon.
You're missing my point - the Pentagon is full of their top level men. What I was getting at - was that it would be interesting to know how many high level people died, or conversely, were mysteriously absent from work that day. I was saying that I can almost guarantee you that if they were going to hit the Pentagon with a missle - many of their top advisors, military strategists, etc, would have not been there.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2012, 01:27:54 PM »
You're missing my point - the Pentagon is full of their top level men. What I was getting at - was that it would be interesting to know how many high level people died, or conversely, were mysteriously absent from work that day. I was saying that I can almost guarantee you that if they were going to hit the Pentagon with a missle - many of their top advisors, military strategists, etc, would have not been there.

...due to having knowledge of the destruction that was to take place, you mean?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2012, 04:13:54 PM »
...due to having knowledge of the destruction that was to take place, you mean?
Correct. As in - if our own government was going to hit the Pentagon with a missle, they would have evacuated all their high level people from most of the structure, as it would have been hard to guage the amount of damage that would have occured.

If it turned out that most of the high level people in the Pentagon had "missed that day", well I'd say that would have been pretty telling.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2012, 07:02:04 PM »
Correct. As in - if our own government was going to hit the Pentagon with a missle, they would have evacuated all their high level people from most of the structure, as it would have been hard to guage the amount of damage that would have occured.

If it turned out that most of the high level people in the Pentagon had "missed that day", well I'd say that would have been pretty telling.

Even without a single other consideration for this hypothetical situation, shouldn't this fact alone be too problematic for such a scenario to maintain its smallest window of exposure?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2012, 04:27:48 PM »
The tapes that were confiscated generally do not show the Pentagon, but nearly all of them show some perspective of the sky.  It would seem that a reason for confiscation could be an attempt to keep the thousands of individual images of the sky from being analyzed, but such a reason could be argued as legitimate protocol (one argument being that an entity could study how to successfully angle a plane at the Pentagon for an attack in the future).

All other thoughts and possibilities aside, the idea that Flight 77 itself did not hit the Pentagon can only raise questions that would need to be provided for.  An attempt to create a faked flight would dramatically increase the probability for outright exposure, which would be grossly inconsistent with a critical need to minimize such exposure.

Shooting down such an object elsewhere would require the same minimization.  For this reason, I would say that any argument intending to put forth that 77 didn't hit the Pentagon must be argument that includes 77 being destroyed over deep ocean--away from all land, shipping lanes, fishing areas, etc., in order to minimize exposure.

((Completely within an appropriate realm, I will say it is interesting that the reported caller from the flight, who was said to have provided a description of the situation--including a special point of stating that they were "flying over houses"--was in fact connected to the very inside of the administration.))

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2012, 04:12:42 PM »
That same day there were 'exercises' where fake planes were being cited of being part of the simulation of an attack. Calls to norad were like 'meh' its just the exercise. Just look up "norad 911" on youtube to listen to the various calls relating to the event.

NORAD was ORDERED to stand down!

The truth is out there. Or you can believe the media schpiel and government conspiracy theory that some dudes in a cave did it.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3533.htm

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3534.htm

Pentagon also did an exercise of the same proposed attack prior like a year ago on the pentagon

And it's not the first time the US considered creating a false flag operation to blame someone else to start a war. In fact the very same plot of crashing airplanes into american buildings was planned decades ago:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2012, 07:06:01 PM »

Congratulations!  Your first decent post!!!

How's it feel?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2012, 06:27:32 PM »
All I can say is the pentagon officials were extremely lucky the "terrorists" chose to fly the "plane" into the 1 and only SINGLE wall that had been reinforced. they spent a fortune reinforcing that one panel, ...and as luck would have it, ...that was where the terrorists struck. What are the odds of that happening? They sure pulled a rabbit out of their hat that day.  ::)
w

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2012, 05:54:50 AM »
All I can say is the pentagon officials were extremely lucky the "terrorists" chose to fly the "plane" into the 1 and only SINGLE wall that had been reinforced. they spent a fortune reinforcing that one panel, ...and as luck would have it, ...that was where the terrorists struck. What are the odds of that happening? They sure pulled a rabbit out of their hat that day.  ::)

Good point, I forgot all about that!  :-X

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2012, 06:49:15 PM »
Good thread, for sure.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2012, 10:50:23 AM »

You mean mainstream bullshit-artist? You should understand that Pentagon is military installation, and there isn't dozens of surveillance cameras in that area. There was some cameras, for example in service station near by, but it doesn't film pentagon, it see only fuel pumps. That claim is lie, and there isn't any real evidence that FBI has confiscated any footage from the site. What comes about the claim of the cruise missile, it would be fun to see one which is capable pretend to be passenger air jet. You should understand that there was damages that proves that there was thousands of gallons of kerosene. Which cruise missile can fly with the load like that? Furthermore, if you look pictures outside and inside of the building, you see that there wasn't any explosion. There is only marks from the plane hitting the building, but no marks of explosion, meaning that all debris was inside the building, all pointing in one direction, from outside of the building to inside. If there would have been explosion, debris would have fly in all possible directions. So, please show me the cruise missile which is capable to carry 10 000 gallons of kerosene, which look like passenger jet, and which doesn't have any warhead. Cruise missiles are small, just about 15 feet long, so that is quite a task to accomplish for them.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2012, 02:11:10 PM »
You mean mainstream bullshit-artist? You should understand that Pentagon is military installation, and there isn't dozens of surveillance cameras in that area. There was some cameras, for example in service station near by, but it doesn't film pentagon, it see only fuel pumps. That claim is lie, and there isn't any real evidence that FBI has confiscated any footage from the site. What comes about the claim of the cruise missile, it would be fun to see one which is capable pretend to be passenger air jet. You should understand that there was damages that proves that there was thousands of gallons of kerosene. Which cruise missile can fly with the load like that? Furthermore, if you look pictures outside and inside of the building, you see that there wasn't any explosion. There is only marks from the plane hitting the building, but no marks of explosion, meaning that all debris was inside the building, all pointing in one direction, from outside of the building to inside. If there would have been explosion, debris would have fly in all possible directions. So, please show me the cruise missile which is capable to carry 10 000 gallons of kerosene, which look like passenger jet, and which doesn't have any warhead. Cruise missiles are small, just about 15 feet long, so that is quite a task to accomplish for them.

Not to mention the trouble of having to dispose of the plane and it's passengers somewhere else and portray the act of loading them up at the gate and flying off with a then functioning transponder.    The shear amount of people needed to pull that off that would have to still be kept silent is very large. 

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2012, 09:43:14 PM »
Not to mention the trouble of having to dispose of the plane and it's passengers somewhere else and portray the act of loading them up at the gate and flying off with a then functioning transponder.    The shear amount of people needed to pull that off that would have to still be kept silent is very large. 

In fact, there is great pile of evidence that the plane and the passengers did found in the pentagon, but the so called truth.org has been so "polite", that they hasn't been spreading this fact among believers. It may have something to do with the point, that they are severely allergic to any facts.