Author Topic: The Official Chris Christie Appreciation Thread  (Read 62985 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The Official Chris Christie Appreciation Thread
« Reply #400 on: November 09, 2015, 03:35:30 PM »
yeah this was a good speech. 

He should run in 2020.  Hilary will be very old and the GOP loves rinos.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #401 on: December 01, 2015, 08:52:21 AM »
Fat Man lives. 

Chris Christie Gets Coveted NH Union-Leader Endorsement
by KAILANI KOENIG
NOV 29 2015

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie won the coveted endorsement from the New Hampshire Union-Leader, the state's biggest newspaper and an important voice in the state's primary.

It's a boost in a critical state for Christie where he is spending a considerable amount of time and resources.

"Chris Christie is a solid, pro-life conservative who has managed to govern in liberal New Jersey, face down the big public unions, and win a second term," wrote Joseph McQuaid, the newspaper's publisher. "Gov. Christie can work across the aisle, but he won't get rolled by the bureaucrats."

McQuaid will be on NBC's "Meet The Press" Sunday morning to talk about their decision.

In the endorsement, there were obvious jabs at Sens. Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz, who have captured much of the national spotlight in recent weeks.

Related: Christie's Record on Guns Is Problematic in New Hampshire

"We don't need another fast-talking, well-meaning freshman U.S. senator trying to run the government. We are still seeing the disastrous effects of the last such choice."

They also clearly dismissed Donald Trump, Ben Carson, and Carly Fiorina for their lack of time in elected office, writing, "We don't need as president some well-meaning person from the private sector who has no public experience."

The Union-Leader endorsement is one of the most coveted publication endorsements of the election, and the paper's editorial page remains a powerful voice among many conservatives in the state.

The news serves as a jolt into a campaign that has experienced ups and downs in the last few weeks. Christie gained widespread acclaim when a viral video surfaced of him in New Hampshire telling a story about losing a friend to drug addiction, but soon after he was relegated to an earlier debate due to low national poll numbers.

Christie is currently polling at 7th place in New Hampshire with 5.3 percent, according to the latest Real Clear Politics average.

The New Jersey governor has spent a considerable amount of time in New Hampshire, almost more than any other candidate running for president, according to the NECN candidate tracker.

He is known in the state for his in-depth answers at his numerous "Tell It Like It Is" town halls at restaurants, bars, and community halls around the state.

Christie has done 35 of these town halls in New Hampshire, most lasting well over two hours.

Just last Saturday in Stratham, several people were brought to tears at a few different moments during one of those town halls, when Christie was telling a story about his family's experience on 9/11, and again when he told a familiar trail story about what he learned from the death of his mother.

The Union-Leader endorsement doesn't always signal a strong finish in the state or in the quest for the nomination.

After the paper endorsed Newt Gingrich in the 2012 primary, Gingrich saw a boost in the polls, but ultimately finished 4th in the primary. The paper endorsed John McCain in 2008, adding some life to his campaign that was deemed dead months earlier.

The paper supported Pete Dupont in 1988, Pat Buchanan in 1992 and 1996, and Steve Forbes in 2000 — none of whom went on to win the GOP nomination. But they picked a winner when they chose Ronald Reagan in 1980.

The endorsement comes at around the same time of their announcement in 2011 for the 2012 primary, but it's relatively earlier this year since the 2016 primary is not expected to be until February.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/chris-christie-gets-coveted-nh-union-leader-endorsement-n470756

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: December 24, 2015, 11:13:04 AM »
Well done Fat Man.

Christie pardons Marine over gun charge
By Eli Watkins, CNN
Wed December 23, 2015 | Video Source: CNN

Washington (CNN)New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Wednesday pardoned a Marine sergeant with New Hampshire ties over a gun charge.

Sgt. Joshua Velez, a Massachusetts resident who works as recruiter in New England -- including in the first-in-the-nation primary state -- was arrested over Labor Day weekend after a traffic stop in the Garden State turned up an unloaded handgun in his vehicle's glove compartment.

Nicole Sizemore, Christie's deputy press secretary, said Velez is licensed to carry the handgun in Massachusetts, but was charged in New Jersey with unlawful possession of a handgun and hollow point bullets.

Following a written application from Velez for a pardon over the criminal charges, Christie -- a Republican presidential candidate -- granted it. Christie this year has granted several pardons to non-New Jersey residents caught with weapons in violations of the Garden State's strict gun laws.

The case has potential political overtones. Christie has faced criticism from gun rights groups -- an important Republican primary constituency -- for his support more than 20 years ago of a federal assault weapons ban. That's a position Christie says he no longer holds.

Speaking on CNN's "State of the Union" in August, Christie pointed to his vetoes of several proposed firearms regulations in New Jersey, including an I.D. card for gun owners.

On Monday, the governor's office announced Christie's support of a set of recommendations it said would "protect lawful individuals' right to firearms for self-defense and protection."

New Hampshire is a make-or-break state for Christie. He's camped out there for months, ahead of the Feb. 9 primary. A recent CNN/WMUR poll showed Christie in third place in the Granite State among likely primary voters.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/23/politics/chris-christie-marine-pardon-gun/index.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #403 on: December 24, 2015, 01:51:53 PM »
Nicole Sizemore, Christie's deputy press secretary, said Velez is licensed to carry the handgun in Massachusetts, but was charged in New Jersey with unlawful possession of a handgun and hollow point bullets.

christie only lets certain people carry.  Shall-issue.  he's a dick.  if you're not friends with the local sheriff, you don't get to carry. 

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/12/dems_gun_activists_blast_christies_concealed_carry.html

Christie doesn't extend this courtesy to NJ taxpayers.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: February 26, 2016, 10:18:38 AM »
You disappoint me Fat Man.

Chris Christie endorses Donald Trump
By Jeremy Diamond and Tom LoBianco, CNN
Fri February 26, 2016 | Video Source: CNN

(CNN)New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie offered a surprise endorsement to Donald Trump on Friday, saying there is no one better prepared to lead the country in the Republican 2016 race.

"I am proud to be here to endorse Donald Trump for president of the United States," the New Jersey Republican told reporters at a press conference in Texas.

"The best person to beat Hillary Clinton on that stage last night is undoubtedly Donald Trump," Christie, who plans to appear at Trump's Oklahoma event Friday night, added.

Trump and Christie appeared on stage together the day after a rough debate performance where the real estate mogul faced off against Sens. Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz. Christie and Trump took turns unloading on the freshman Florida senator, who spent the morning insulting the billionaire businessman.

"Desperate people do desperate things," Christie said, when asked about Rubio's comments, adding that his remarks were the "flailing punches in the final days of the campaign."

Trump chose to go after Rubio for wearing too much makeup during Thursday's debate.

"I saw him backstage and he was putting it on with a trowel," Trump said, before repeating his attack that the Florida senator chokes under pressure.

Christie, in the waning days of his own presidential campaign, had specifically targeted Rubio as not qualified for the office.

"Generally speaking I'm not big on endorsements," Trump said, adding, "This was an endorsement that really meant a lot."

When asked about the endorsement, Cruz dodged on weighing in.

"This decision is going to be made by the voters on Super Tuesday," Cruz told Fox News' Sean Hannity in Nashville.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/26/politics/chris-christie-endorses-donald-trump/index.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: November 04, 2016, 11:13:28 AM »
Not good Fat Man.  Not good.

Chris Christie Aides Guilty in Bridge-gate Scandal
Friday, 04 Nov 2016

Two former allies of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie were convicted on Friday for their roles in the Bridge-gate lane closure scandal, following a six-week trial that served to further tarnish the Republican's damaged reputation.

Bridget Kelly, the governor's former deputy chief of staff, and Bill Baroni, former deputy executive director of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, were found guilty in Newark federal court on all counts, the U.S. Attorney's office in New Jersey said on Twitter.

Kelly and Baroni were convicted of fraud, conspiracy and depriving the residents of Fort Lee, New Jersey, of their civil rights.

The two officials were accused of shutting down access lanes at the George Washington Bridge in September 2013, creating a massive days-long traffic jam to punish a local mayor for declining to endorse Christie's reelection campaign.

Fort Lee lies at the New Jersey end of the bridge, which carries traffic across the Hudson river to northern Manhattan.

Their co-conspirator, a former Port Authority official and confessed mastermind David Wildstein, pleaded guilty and appeared as the government's star witness, detailing how the three schemed to pay back Fort Lee Mayor Mark Sokolich, a Democrat.

But Wildstein also implicated Christie, saying he and Baroni discussed the lane closures with the governor while they were ongoing. Christie, Wildstein testified, laughed at the notion that Sokolich was frustrated by the traffic.

At the time, Christie was eyeing a presidential run, and his aides believed that securing the backing of Democratic officials would burnish his national reputation, according to trial testimony.

Christie, who has not been charged, has steadfastly denied any knowledge of the scheme, either before or during the closures. Legal experts have said it is unlikely he would face any criminal consequences based on the trial testimony.

But the fallout from the scandal has dogged Christie for three years, helping to scuttle his bid for the Republican presidential nomination. Christie is serving as a key adviser to Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Testimony at the trial, including from Kelly and Baroni, both of whom took the stand in their defense, laid bare how the Christie administration used the Port Authority to help officials who backed the governor and to hurt those who did not.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Christie-Traffic-Jams/2016/11/04/id/757058/#ixzz4P45fFEYc

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: November 11, 2016, 01:32:30 PM »
Trump Dumps Christie as Head of Transition Team
By Newsmax Wires   |    Friday, 11 Nov 2016

President-Elect Donald Trump has demoted New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie as head of his transition team, replacing him with Vice President-Elect Mike Pence, his team confirmed Friday afternoon.

Trump, in making his biggest staffing move since the election, wanted Pence in the role because of his extensive experience in Washington, The New York Times reports, citing sources familiar with the discussions.

Christie, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, former presidential candidate Ben Carson, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama, and retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn will be vice chairmen of the transition, Trump's staff said in a statement.

Trump will tap more than a dozen other people for advice on transition. His statement names his eldest children,  Donald Jr., Eric, and Ivanka, Ivanka's husband, Jared Kushner, campaign CEO and former Breitbart News executive Steve Bannon, and Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Preibus, Trump's team said.

Christie's demotion comes one week after two of his former associates were found guilty in the New Jersey Bridge-gate scandal.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/christie-trump-transition-team/2016/11/11/id/758444/

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: November 11, 2016, 01:34:22 PM »
Trump Dumps Christie as Head of Transition Team
By Newsmax Wires   |    Friday, 11 Nov 2016

President-Elect Donald Trump has demoted New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie as head of his transition team, replacing him with Vice President-Elect Mike Pence, his team confirmed Friday afternoon.

Trump, in making his biggest staffing move since the election, wanted Pence in the role because of his extensive experience in Washington, The New York Times reports, citing sources familiar with the discussions.

Christie, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, former presidential candidate Ben Carson, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama, and retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn will be vice chairmen of the transition, Trump's staff said in a statement.

Trump will tap more than a dozen other people for advice on transition. His statement names his eldest children,  Donald Jr., Eric, and Ivanka, Ivanka's husband, Jared Kushner, campaign CEO and former Breitbart News executive Steve Bannon, and Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Preibus, Trump's team said.

Christie's demotion comes one week after two of his former associates were found guilty in the New Jersey Bridge-gate scandal.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/christie-trump-transition-team/2016/11/11/id/758444/
Just heard this. Makes me have much more confidence.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: January 18, 2017, 02:51:39 PM »
Quite the spectacular fall for Fat Man. 

Gov. Christie: Trump Offers Not 'Exciting Enough' to Move to DC
By Cathy Burke   |    Wednesday, 18 Jan 2017 

Gov. Chris Christie said Wednesday he has rejected several jobs with the incoming Trump administration – partly because his wife will not move to Washington, D.C.

In an interview on the "Boomer and Carton" show on CBS radio's WFAN, the New Jersey Republican said President-elect Donald Trump did not dangle anything "exciting enough for me to leave the governorship."

"And [it also is] my family," he added. "Mary Pat made really clear she wasn't coming to D.C. if I went. The fact is, I was really honest with [Trump]. I just said, 'I don't want to leave the governorship and leave my family for that.'"

Trump did not give him grief about it, he said.

"He was like, 'I get it,'" Christie said. "The truth of the matter is, the president-elect and I have been friends for 15 years. We'll be friends long after he leaves the White House.

"I wanted to be president. I ran for president, and I lost. And I think it's very hard to leave after that unless it's something you feel really called to do, and I didn’t.

Christie did not reveal what job other than the commander-in-chief would have lured him to the nation's capital, but said there were several jobs pitched to him.

"He's the kind of guy, when you're his friend, he'll say to you, 'Come on, we'll have fun,'" Christie said. "My experience with him has been he tries to make it sound so great, [and] it is like, 'How can I say no to that?'"

Trump might not give up so easy, however; he told The Wall Street Journal "at some point we're going to do something with Chris" in his administration.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Chris-Christie-D-Ctransition-cabinet/2017/01/18/id/769240/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: July 10, 2017, 04:45:14 PM »
You really disappoint me Fat Man.   :-\

Gov. Chris Christie Berates Listener Who Called Him ‘Fat Ass’ During Radio Audition: ‘You’re a Bum!’

by Joe DePaolo | 3:56 pm, July 10th, 2017

He’s a natural.

That is the only conclusion which can be drawn from this exchange between New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and a sports radio caller Monday.

In a heated exchange on WFAN, Christie mixed it up with “Mike from Montclair,” a frequent caller to the station. Mike brought the heat right out of the box, and it resulted in 90 seconds of sports radio gold.

“Governor, next time you want to sit on a beach that is closed to the entire world except you, you put your fat ass in a car and go to one that’s open to all your constituents,” Mike said.

“Interesting, Mike,” Christie said.

“What’s that, Gov?!” Mike fired back.

“You know, Mike,” Christie said. “I love getting calls from communists in Montclair.”

“You’re a bully, Governor!” Mike said. “And I don’t like bullies!”

“You’re swearing on the air, Mike. You’re a bum!” Christie said to his constituent.

Christie is auditioning for the afternoon drive time slot on WFAN, a spot held down for nearly the past three decades by sports radio icon Mike Francesa. A few more exchanges like this — and make no mistake, exchanges like this are the essence of sports talk radio — and he figures to be a shoo-in.

Listen above, via Sports Funhouse and WFAN.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/chris-christie-berates-caller-who-called-him-fat-ass-during-radio-audition-youre-a-bum/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: July 31, 2017, 05:37:47 PM »
Sad Fat Man.  Very sad. 

Chris Christie Has Another Bad Day At The Ballpark After Yelling At Cubs Fan

“I called him a hypocrite because I thought it needed to be said.”
By Nick Visser
07/30/2017

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie got into a spat with a baseball fan at a game in Milwaukee on Sunday, his latest public relations snafu to cap a month of snafus.

In a video posted to Twitter, Christie is seen leaning over a fan who heckled him, angrily calling the man a “big shot” before storming away with a bowl of nachos.

The governor was at the stadium to watch the game between the Chicago Cubs and the Milwaukee Brewers. Christie’s son works for the Brewers.

Ben Hutchison @BennyHutch
At #Cubs #Brewers game. #ChrisChristie was getting razzed by fans, so he got in the face of one of them. 5:30 on @WISN12News
10:36 AM - Jul 30, 2017
 1,665 1,665 Replies   4,419 4,419 Retweets   7,357 7,357 likes

A local news reporter for the station WISN12, Ben Hutchison, said he was a relative of the man Christie confronted, Brad Joseph. Joseph told the outlet he yelled the governor’s name “and told him that he sucked,” which sparked the encounter.

“I called him a hypocrite because I thought it needed to be said. He turned around back towards me and got in my face for what seemed like a long time, but was probably only about 30 seconds or a minute. (He) was yelling at me. First he told me, ‘Why don’t you have another beer?’ which I thought was a decent come back, and I thought that was kind of funny. Then he started calling me a tough guy.”

It’s the second ballpark blunder for Christie this month. He was roundly booed by fans at a New York Mets game after catching a foul ball and giving it to a kid nearby, just weeks after he was lambasted in the media for closing some public beaches in New Jersey over the July 4 holiday weekend, and then vacationing on one himself.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/chris-christie-yells-cubs-fan_us_597e88f4e4b02a4ebb763924?7q&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: August 01, 2017, 07:04:16 PM »
MLB Fan Confronted By Christie Challenges Gov to 'Combat-Style' Fight
Aug 01, 2017 // 3:21pm

Huckabee Sanders Rips Into Media: 'You Want to Create a Narrative That Doesn't Exist'

Lewandowski: Priebus Was 'Ultimately Responsible' for Leaks

A Chicago Cubs fan who was caught on tape being confronted by a nacho-clutching New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) challenged him to a "combat-style fight."

According to KYW, a mixed-martial-arts organization has agreed to set up a fight between Brad Joseph and Christie.

Christie defended the confrontation, saying that he considered his actions "very mellow" after Joseph allegedly swore at him and "said some really awful things with lots of children sitting around."

"I've always said this, whether its been at my town meetings or any place else, if you give it, you're going to get it back," he said.

In video of the interaction, Christie can be seen holding his nachos close to his chest, and leaning in to call Joseph "a real big shot."

Ben Hutchison @BennyHutch
At #Cubs #Brewers game. #ChrisChristie was getting razzed by fans, so he got in the face of one of them. 5:30 on @WISN12News
10:36 AM - Jul 30, 2017

Joseph said "Tuff N Uff," an MMA group, can hold an event sanctioned by the Nevada Athletic Commission, using any fight "rules" the governor wants- may they be wrestling, boxing, freestyle or otherwise.

"I regret shouting "you suck" at Christie. So, Chris, if you're reading this, I'm sorry. I didn't have much time to think of anything to say and I wanted to express my displeasure with you," he said, adding that he is a supporter of President Trump.

The governor was in Milwaukee for the Brewers-Cubs game to visit his son, Andrew Christie, who works for the team.

Joseph added that he doesn't regret calling Christie a hypocrite, saying the governor has a penchant for confrontational behavior.

Memorably, before Hurricane Irene hit the Jersey Shore, Christie held a press conference to tell Asbury Park, N.J. sunbathers to "get the hell off the beach."

He also labeled a radio show caller from a liberal township a "Communist from Montclair" for razzing him about his own sunbathing during a state government shutdown.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/01/chris-christie-baseball-fight-challenge-fan-big-shot-brewers-cubs

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: January 08, 2018, 09:27:26 AM »
Wrong Fat Man.  If Trump didn't run, I think Rubio would have been the nominee. 

Christie Says He Would Have Been President if Trump Had Not Run

By Brian Freeman    |   Sunday, 07 Jan 2018

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said he would have definitely won the 2016 presidential election if Donald Trump had not decided to run.

"I absolutely believe if Trump had not gotten into the race I think we would have won," Christie told NJ.com in an interview published on Sunday.

Reflecting on the chaotic beginning of the Trump presidency, Christie also said it was a mistake for the administration to dismiss him as the transition chairman.

"I can only tell you who ultimately executed on it and that was (Steve) Bannon, (Reince) Priebus and (Jared) Kushner," Christie said. "They were the three guys in charge and they were the ones who ultimately made that recommendation to the president. And I think they ill-served him by doing it."

Christie, who has just over a week remaining before he ends his eight years as governor, said, "They're gonna miss me when I'm gone. I think when people look back at it and when they compare what other governors have done before me, let's say in the last 40 years. I don't think that there's anybody who's done more of consequence over the last 40 years."

He emphasized that "I had no interest in being a small-bore governor with tiny accomplishments that wouldn't offend, but probably wouldn't impress either. I wanted to be a governor of consequence and do big things."

Christie added that "I don't have any major regrets. I did it the way I wanted to do it and I was myself the whole time."

Reflecting on how the Bridgegate scandal derailed his popularity after his first term and victory for a second, Christie said, "They blamed me for it even though everyone has proven I had nothing to do with it. The part that I think is grossly unfair, that there was a rush to judgment and that rush to judgment turned out not to be borne out by the facts."

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/n-j-gov-chris-christie-president-donald-trump-bridgegate/2018/01/07/id/835665/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #413 on: January 08, 2018, 09:49:37 AM »
Fat POS - go hug obama again you lard as s

Wrong Fat Man.  If Trump didn't run, I think Rubio would have been the nominee. 

Christie Says He Would Have Been President if Trump Had Not Run

By Brian Freeman    |   Sunday, 07 Jan 2018

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said he would have definitely won the 2016 presidential election if Donald Trump had not decided to run.

"I absolutely believe if Trump had not gotten into the race I think we would have won," Christie told NJ.com in an interview published on Sunday.

Reflecting on the chaotic beginning of the Trump presidency, Christie also said it was a mistake for the administration to dismiss him as the transition chairman.

"I can only tell you who ultimately executed on it and that was (Steve) Bannon, (Reince) Priebus and (Jared) Kushner," Christie said. "They were the three guys in charge and they were the ones who ultimately made that recommendation to the president. And I think they ill-served him by doing it."

Christie, who has just over a week remaining before he ends his eight years as governor, said, "They're gonna miss me when I'm gone. I think when people look back at it and when they compare what other governors have done before me, let's say in the last 40 years. I don't think that there's anybody who's done more of consequence over the last 40 years."

He emphasized that "I had no interest in being a small-bore governor with tiny accomplishments that wouldn't offend, but probably wouldn't impress either. I wanted to be a governor of consequence and do big things."

Christie added that "I don't have any major regrets. I did it the way I wanted to do it and I was myself the whole time."

Reflecting on how the Bridgegate scandal derailed his popularity after his first term and victory for a second, Christie said, "They blamed me for it even though everyone has proven I had nothing to do with it. The part that I think is grossly unfair, that there was a rush to judgment and that rush to judgment turned out not to be borne out by the facts."

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/n-j-gov-chris-christie-president-donald-trump-bridgegate/2018/01/07/id/835665/

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: January 08, 2018, 11:25:40 AM »
Fat POS - go hug obama again you lard as s

what a joke.. he stood zero chance. Delusional

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: September 16, 2021, 10:46:59 PM »
Now why they gotta dis Fat Man like that?   

Chris Christie Is Liz Cheney In A Plus-Sized Suit
SEPTEMBER 13, 2021 By Eddie Scarry
https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/13/chris-christie-is-liz-cheney-in-a-plus-sized-suit/

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #416 on: September 17, 2021, 05:31:21 AM »
Is Christie still fat?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: September 17, 2021, 06:56:58 AM »
Now why they gotta dis Fat Man like that?   

Chris Christie Is Liz Cheney In A Plus-Sized Suit
SEPTEMBER 13, 2021 By Eddie Scarry
https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/13/chris-christie-is-liz-cheney-in-a-plus-sized-suit/

Not a Christie fan overall, but he's had his moments.

Liz Cheney couldn't do the job that guy has done, and couldn't get elected dog catcher in NJ.

She's barely hanging onto her seat in the USA's version of Siberia. FFS

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: September 17, 2021, 10:17:35 AM »
Is Christie still fat?

Still momona (mo-MO-na). 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: September 17, 2021, 10:18:15 AM »

Not a Christie fan overall, but he's had his moments.

Liz Cheney couldn't do the job that guy has done, and couldn't get elected dog catcher in NJ.

She's barely hanging onto her seat in the USA's version of Siberia. FFS

I was a huge fan early on.  He was awesome.  Today, not so much. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: September 17, 2021, 11:11:21 AM »
Christie sucked as governor.

Ate more ice cream than Joe Biden.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: September 17, 2021, 11:53:42 AM »
Christie sucked as governor.

Ate more ice cream than Joe Biden.

I don't live in New Jersey so I don't have an informed opinion about how he performed and what the people thought of his performance, but I will say that early on he was a beast.  At least from a distance.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: September 17, 2021, 12:50:48 PM »
I don't live in New Jersey so I don't have an informed opinion about how he performed and what the people thought of his performance, but I will say that early on he was a beast.  At least from a distance.

Every NJ governor is just another corrupt pol.

NJ is at the top for corruption in gov't.

Murphy is a hack.  Ciatterelli who is running against him is another hack.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: September 17, 2021, 01:17:18 PM »
Every NJ governor is just another corrupt pol.

NJ is at the top for corruption in gov't.

Murphy is a hack.  Ciatterelli who is running against him is another hack.

Higher than Chicago and Illinois? 

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: September 17, 2021, 05:28:41 PM »
Higher than Chicago and Illinois? 

Boardwalk Empire.

Same crooks running all likely.