Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 738624 times)

James

Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #700 on: February 05, 2018, 06:43:29 AM »
BELIEVE, ONCE AGAIN, IN AMERICA - THE UNTOLD STORY OF TRUMP

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #701 on: February 05, 2018, 07:30:40 AM »
BELIEVE, ONCE AGAIN, IN AMERICA - THE UNTOLD STORY OF TRUMP

Careful.  Posting videos like this will flag you as a Russian spy on this board.

I like the background music.  This one has good background music too:

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #702 on: February 05, 2018, 07:38:24 AM »
Careful.  Posting videos like this will flag you as a Russian spy on this board.

I like the background music.  This one has good background music too:

Ah $h1t, now I'm a Russian spy too.   :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #703 on: February 05, 2018, 10:10:05 AM »
Charter Communications Sets $15 Minimum Wage After Tax Cuts
By Sandy Fitzgerald    |   Saturday, 03 Feb 2018

Charter Communications is instituting a $15-per-hour minimum wage across-the-board for its workers by the end of this year, following recently passed tax reform legislation and the FCC's decision to roll back net neutrality, according to CEO Tom Rutledge.

"With the resources and investment confidence resulting from historic tax reform legislation and the FCC’s removal of the 1930’s era regulatory framework for internet service, Charter is increasing our investment in our workforce," Rutledge said, according to Broadcastingcable.com.

"Raising our minimum wage is the right thing to do for our employees and our company. The majority of our employees are call center representatives, field technicians and staff at Spectrum stores."

The employees' pay will vary by state, but there will no wages below $15.

President Donald Trump's tax cut legislation reduced the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent. Meanwhile, the FCC's rules on net neutrality have not yet taken effect.

"A higher minimum hourly wage will put more money in their pockets and help put them and our country on track for an even better future," Rutledge said.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/charter-communications-minimum-wage-tax-cuts/2018/02/03/id/841270/?oRef=idealmedia

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #704 on: February 06, 2018, 05:50:19 PM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #705 on: February 07, 2018, 04:37:56 AM »
 :D I doubt this is true, but LOL if so!
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: February 07, 2018, 02:12:45 PM »
Market summary > Dow Jones Industrial Average
INDEXDJX: .DJI - Feb 7, 4:49 PM EST
24,893.35Price decrease19.42 (0.08%)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: February 07, 2018, 02:45:33 PM »
Market summary > Dow Jones Industrial Average
INDEXDJX: .DJI - Feb 7, 4:49 PM EST
24,893.35Price decrease19.42 (0.08%)

Does this make you happy?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #708 on: February 07, 2018, 03:24:34 PM »
Does this make you happy?

I am thoroughly disappointed.
I firmly believed that stocks would only go up (and, dramatically at that) with Trump in office.

I am also consciously choosing to ignore the fact that, even following the worst decline in history, we are STILL in RECORD HIGH territory. In fact, today's closing is still approximately 5,000 points higher than the month Trump was sworn in.

But, none of that matters to me because "Trump is a jerk."
He has funny hair, and his skin is orange.
Liberal "logic" RULES!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: February 07, 2018, 03:36:59 PM »

I am thoroughly disappointed.
I firmly believed that stocks would only go up (and, dramatically at that) with Trump in office.

I am also consciously choosing to ignore the fact that, even following the worst decline in history, we are STILL in RECORD HIGH territory. In fact, today's closing is still approximately 5,000 points higher than the month Trump was sworn in.

But, none of that matters to me because "Trump is a jerk."
He has funny hair, and his skin is orange.
Liberal "logic" RULES!!!

Bruh.  I have actually seen and heard those same comments from a number of Trump supporters.   :)

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: February 07, 2018, 03:38:40 PM »
Bruh.  I have actually seen and heard those same comments from a number of Trump supporters.   :)

What?
About the hair?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: February 07, 2018, 03:40:19 PM »

What?
About the hair?

The hair.  Calling him orange.  Calling him a jerk and all other sorts of names.  These people might be collectively the biggest sore losers in U.S. history. 

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: February 07, 2018, 03:52:43 PM »
The hair.  Calling him orange.  Calling him a jerk and all other sorts of names.  These people might be collectively the biggest sore losers in U.S. history.  

Well, the supporters may acknowledge those things, but they have enough depth and acumen that they don’t let things as shallow as a spray-tan and comb-over blind them to performance quality and accomplishments - or, at least prevent them from acknowledging them.

Shit... Trump could find the cure for cancer, but his detractors (the caliber in this thread) would never praise him at all because "he’s a poo-poo head." And, their "logic" permits a bad haircut to disqualify someone from any deserved accolades.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: February 07, 2018, 04:29:11 PM »

Well, the supporters may acknowledge those things, but they have enough depth and acumen that they don’t let things as shallow as a spray-tan and comb-over blind them to performance quality and accomplishments - or, at least prevent them from acknowledging them.

Shit... Trump could find the cure for cancer, but his detractors (the caliber in this thread) would never praise him at all because "he’s a poo-poo head." And, their "logic" permits a bad haircut to disqualify someone from any deserved accolades.

Yep.  Agree.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: February 08, 2018, 11:50:37 AM »
 :o

Trump's approval rating tops Obama's at the same point in his presidency by 4 points
By Thomas Lifson
February 8, 2018

A little perspective on the fading power of the media comes from a comparison Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit called to our attention:

President Trump holds a 48% approval rating today in the Rasmussen daily tracking.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 34% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 42% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -8.

President Trump has a stronger approval rating today than media darling Barack Obama did back in 2010 on this same day.

Back on February 7, 2010 Barack Obama had an approval rating of 44% while 56% of likely voters disapproved of the far left president.

Given the overwhelmingly negative coverage President Trump has received (in the 90% negative range) and the overwhelmingly positive coverage President Obama enjoyed (remember the late night comedian who complained that there was nothing to joke about early in Obama’s presidency?), these approval polls reveal a public that has tuned out the mainstream media’s nattering against the president. CNN may fulminate against Trump 24/7, and it will gratify the Trump-haters who comprise most of its audience,  but the captive viewers at airport gates, who presumably comprise a cross-section of the public, are paying attention to facts on the ground – probably, the economic boom and tax cuts that are fattening paychecks.

By talking over the heads of the hostile media, President Trump has devastated the power the mainstream media formerly enjoyed.

A little perspective on the fading power of the media comes from a comparison Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit called to our attention:

President Trump holds a 48% approval rating today in the Rasmussen daily tracking.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 34% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 42% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -8.

President Trump has a stronger approval rating today than media darling Barack Obama did back in 2010 on this same day.

Back on February 7, 2010 Barack Obama had an approval rating of 44% while 56% of likely voters disapproved of the far left president.

Given the overwhelmingly negative coverage President Trump has received (in the 90% negative range) and the overwhelmingly positive coverage President Obama enjoyed (remember the late night comedian who complained that there was nothing to joke about early in Obama’s presidency?), these approval polls reveal a public that has tuned out the mainstream media’s nattering against the president. CNN may fulminate against Trump 24/7, and it will gratify the Trump-haters who comprise most of its audience,  but the captive viewers at airport gates, who presumably comprise a cross-section of the public, are paying attention to facts on the ground – probably, the economic boom and tax cuts that are fattening paychecks.

By talking over the heads of the hostile media, President Trump has devastated the power the mainstream media formerly enjoyed.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/02/_trumps_approval_rating_tops_obamas_at_the_same_point_in_his_presidency_by_4_points.html#ixzz56Y2I2C5s

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: February 08, 2018, 11:57:31 AM »
Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Fall to Near Lowest Level in 45 Years
by JOHN CARNEY8 Feb 2018

Fewer Americans than expected filed for unemployment benefits last week, pushing jobless claims down to their lowest level in nearly 45 years.
Initial claims for unemployment benefits fell by 9,000 to a seasonally adjusted 221,0000, the Labor market said Thursday. That put jobless claims near that 216,000 level hit in January, the lowest level since January 1973.

Economists had been forecasting a rise in claims to 232,000.

The four week moving average of claims, which is a more stable measure of employment, also fell. It declined by 10,000 to 224,500, the lowest level since March 1973.

The number of people who had filed for unemployment in earlier weeks and continued to collect last week dropped 33,000 to 1.92 million.

The labor market appears to be at its strongest in decades. But there are signs that last week’s reports of wage growth may have been exaggerated by temporary factors such as one-time tax cut driven bonuses. As well, most of the gains appear to be concentrated among management-level employees.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/08/jobless-claims-unexpectedly-fall-near-lowest-level-45-years/

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #716 on: February 08, 2018, 02:44:28 PM »
:o

Trump's approval rating tops Obama's at the same point in his presidency by 4 points
By Thomas Lifson
February 8, 2018

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/02/_trumps_approval_rating_tops_obamas_at_the_same_point_in_his_presidency_by_4_points.html#ixzz56Y2I2C5s

Media sure doesn't act like it
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: February 08, 2018, 08:32:37 PM »
Media sure doesn't act like it

They are collectively suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: February 08, 2018, 08:34:00 PM »
News Highlights: Top Company News of the Day
02/08/18

Twitter reported its first profitable quarter as a publicly traded company, a welcome piece of news for a company that has long sought to make a viable business out of the eyeballs following its feeds.

Viacom's TV Business Continues to Suffer From Cord Cutting

Viacom reported a deeper-than-expected revenue decline in its latest quarter as its television networks in the U.S. saw less advertising and subscription revenue.

CVS to Raise Starting Pay to $11 an Hour

CVS Health said it will use some of the extra cash from the U.S. tax overhaul to raise its starting hourly pay to $11 for U.S. workers, the latest company to announce employee perks in the wake of the legislation.

Tyson Announces $100 Million In One-Time Cash Bonuses for Some Employees

Tyson Foods said it will spend more than $100 million on one-time cash bonuses for workers this year as a result of the new tax law.

. . .

https://www.morningstar.com/news/dow-jones/TDJNDN_201802089374/news-highlights-top-company-news-of-the-day.html

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #719 on: February 12, 2018, 12:38:03 PM »
Now this would be beautiful!
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: February 12, 2018, 12:46:35 PM »
Now this would be beautiful!

You guys gotta check out this one.  

The LEFT HOOK @:35  :D ;D

A Big Ass Samoan Just Knocked Out Several 119LB Antifa Soldiers For No Reason Just For Pepper Spraying.

https://twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa2/status/962868810091937792

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #721 on: February 12, 2018, 01:17:29 PM »
You guys gotta check out this one.  

The LEFT HOOK @:35  :D ;D

A Big Ass Samoan Just Knocked Out Several 119LB Antifa Soldiers For No Reason Just For Pepper Spraying.

https://twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa2/status/962868810091937792

Ha ha Masked Twink Warriors  ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #722 on: February 12, 2018, 01:26:31 PM »

Ha ha Masked Twink Warriors  ::)

lol @ 1:50

The anarchist, anti-government, anti-police Antifa member suggesting that they "call the authorities"  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #723 on: February 12, 2018, 01:33:10 PM »
lol @ 1:50

The anarchist, anti-government, anti-police Antifa member suggesting that they "call the authorities"  ;D

It’s beyond funny - I wonder if they’ll ever see the irony in that.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #724 on: February 12, 2018, 02:09:45 PM »