Author Topic: Arrest and Jail the Democrat Liar Cuomo  (Read 27909 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Arrest and Jail the Democrat Liar Cuomo
« Reply #400 on: August 10, 2021, 11:08:18 AM »

So did those of Slick Willie; or did you forget that?

And Trump's accusers are among others: Those who were trying to sell books; one mad that Trump didn't visit her CA restaurant during his 2016 campaign, and other who conveniently vanished once their allegations failed to keep the Donald from being president.

That's like saying Catholic priest A is better than Catholic priest B, because A only molested ONE child.

Plus, it's lefties who came up with the "Believe all women" crap, in their attempts to torpedo Kavanaugh. They believe her, no questions asked. If you did that to keep Kavanaugh off the Supreme Court, you can't whine about other people doing that with Biden to try and keep him out the Oval Office.

It should be. But libs treat allegations like drinks at a night club. There must be a 3-assault minimum.

And the Dems did the same for Biden. They let him hide for a MONTH, before that set-up, softball interview with "Clutch-the-Pearls-Barbie" (Brzezinski) on MSLSD. After that, it was radio-silence for the media and the Dems.....but I repeat myself.

What I'm saying is very easy to understand

Republican don't care if their politicians are accused of sexual harassment, assault, etc.

They ignore it, they make excuse, they say they don't care etc..

Dems on the other hand throw everyone out for doing almost nothing

Look at Al Franken - he allegedly put his hand on someones ass during a photo shoot and Dems ran him out of the Senate

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #401 on: August 10, 2021, 11:11:25 AM »

Republican don't care if their politicians are accused of sexual harassment, assault, etc.

Look at Al Franken - he allegedly put his hand on someones ass during a photo shoot and Dems ran him out of the Senate

Jesus...smh🤦‍♂️

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #402 on: August 10, 2021, 11:18:51 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #403 on: August 10, 2021, 11:24:07 AM »
Jesus...smh🤦‍♂️

Trump has 26 accusations against him

I don't recall any Republican urging those to be investigated so that they could decide whether he should resign or not

Same goes for Kavanaugh

Both were accused of much worse things that Cuomo

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: August 10, 2021, 11:37:28 AM »

I don't recall any Republican urging those to be investigated so that they could decide whether he should resign or not

Same goes for Kavanaugh

FALSE.   The women against Cuomo kept contemporaneous notes as it happened as late as 2019.   Kavanaugh was 20 years prior.   Same for Trump.

Another liberal hero like Avenatti KAPUT! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: August 10, 2021, 12:20:59 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #406 on: August 10, 2021, 12:43:11 PM »
Good for Janice Dean for being such a pit bull. 

Janice Dean 'in shock' after Andrew Cuomo's resignation: His 'corruptions run deep'
Dean says probes into harassment, nursing home order must go on
By Nikolas Lanum | Fox News

Fox News senior meteorologist Janice Dean, who lost both her in-laws to COVID-19 in New York care facilities, reacted on "Outnumbered" Tuesday to New York Governor Andrew Cuomo’s announcement that he would resign in 14 days.

"I didn’t think he was gonna do it," Dean told Harris Faulkner. "You know I sat there and I thought to myself he’s gonna blame everybody else like he usually does. Blame her, blame him, blame God, Mother Nature, The New York Post—all of the things he blames for his nursing home decision."

However, the New York governor who had previously ignored widespread calls to resign, said he would be stepping down amid mounting political and legal pressure, including a sexual harassment probe.

"I was waiting for him to say, you know I’m gonna stick it through because I believe I’m innocent...and instead he said he was resigning—and I’m in shock, I’m not going to lie," Dean said as her voice wavered.

On Monday, Dean and her family attended the memorial service for her in-laws who died inside a New York nursing home during the height of the pandemic.

"A lot of us were talking about maybe yesterday when there was the memorial for my in-laws that maybe he would resign, you know some kind of divine intervention—and it happened the day after," Dean recalled.

Janice Dean reacts to Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s resignation: ‘I’m in shock’Video
"I believe that being on the side of the angels has helped us and he has nowhere to go. You know he had nowhere to go, he was in a corner—people were jumping off the sinking ship like rats."

Despite her relief, Dean urged people to keep pushing for continued investigations into Cuomo’s sexual harassment allegations and his directive to put COVID-positive patients back into New York nursing homes.

"Today is a good day, but I will say this Harris. I want justice. I don’t want this to be the end of the chapter. I want those investigations to continue," she said.

"It’s abuse of power. That’s what this guy has been leading with for the last you know three terms—is his abuse of power and it is over today, but do not forget he has many investigations—some that could turn criminal and his corruptions run deep."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cuomo-resignation-janice-dean-reacts-sexual-harassment

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: August 10, 2021, 01:21:22 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #408 on: August 10, 2021, 05:16:57 PM »
Andrew Cuomo can rot in hell.

Fuck him and all the pieces of shit who vote Democrat

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: August 10, 2021, 08:40:17 PM »
This is still a gift for this guy. This is a lesser mark on his name than killing the elderly, which he 100% did have a hand in.  :(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #411 on: August 11, 2021, 09:04:19 AM »

....and categorically FALSE!!!

Incorrect. Republicans care about the accusations. But, UNLIKE DEMS, they remember that people are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. They let the accused defend themselves and let them face their accusers.

And they certainly DO NOT run campaigns, claiming accusers should be believed automatically!!!

There you go again with the revisionist history. You conveniently left out the female staffers who filed complaints against Franken AFTER Tweeden released that pic. Franken merely denied feeling up ALL of his accusers.

Again, care to explain Slick Willie? If Dems throw out everyone for doing almost nothing, why wasn't Clinton CONVICTED during his impeachment trial?

NEWS FLASH!!! The Dems have known about Cuomo's booty-pinching for DECADES but kept it on the hush. Did you also forget that little congressional slush fund for paying out-of-court settlements for those pesky women who keep slapping their boobs and backsides into the hands of politicians (mostly Democrats)?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #412 on: August 11, 2021, 09:12:19 AM »

Again, you're doing the nightclub thing. You excused Biden because he had only ONE accusation against him. Why didn't your oh-so-noble-Democrat buddies DROP Sleepy Joe the instant that accusation came to light?

"Dems on the other hand throw everyone out for doing almost nothing", remember?

Remind me of all the Dems who voted to convict Clinton again.

Same goes for Kavanaugh

Earth to Straw Man.....You failed to mentioned the SEVEN FBI INVESTIGATIONS that Kavanaugh had, the last of which happened after that conveniently-timed screwball claim of Ford. This mess agains Kavanaugh was a last-ditch Hail Mary for abortion activists and had little, if anything, to do with concern over sexual assault (even Ford's lawyer admitted that).

What happened is simple. Kavanaugh stood up for himself; so did Lindsey Graham; and later President Trump. Once the narrative changed from "Believe all women" to "What happened to 'innocent until proven guilty'", the liberal witch hunt died and Kavanaugh got confirmed.....barely.

Here's Graham, absolutely filleting the Democrats, including Harris and Hirono, the Dems' "Believe all women" cheerleaders in the Senate. And he called put "Crazy Mazie", who went on record stating that this whole crusade was really about keeping Kennedy's vacated seat open (effectively making the 9th Circuit Court the highest in the land), until they won the Senate and White House in 2020.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: August 24, 2021, 10:20:28 AM »
Good.  Never should have been awarded in the first place.

Former NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s Honorary Emmy Award Rescinded by International TV Academy
Cuomo resigned two weeks ago over sexual harassment allegations
Umberto Gonzalez | August 24, 2021
https://www.thewrap.com/andrew-cuomos-honorary-award-taken-back-by-international-emmys/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: August 25, 2021, 04:39:04 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: August 25, 2021, 10:37:17 AM »
New NY governor adds 12,000 deaths to publicized COVID tally
HEALTH HEADLINES
MARINA VILLENEUVE, Associated Press
Posted: AUG 25, 2021

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — Delivering another blow to what’s left of former Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s legacy, New York’s new governor acknowledged on her first day in office that the state has had nearly 12,000 more deaths from COVID-19 than Cuomo told the public.

“The public deserves a clear, honest picture of what’s happening. And that’s whether it’s good or bad, they need to know the truth. And that’s how we restore confidence,” Gov. Kathy Hochul said on NPR.

In its first daily update on the outbreak Tuesday evening, Hochul’s office reported that nearly 55,400 people have died of the coronavirus in New York based on death certificate data submitted to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

That’s up from about 43,400 that Cuomo reported to the public as of Monday, his last day in office. The Democrat who was once widely acclaimed for his leadership during the COVID-19 outbreak resigned in the face of an impeachment drive after being accused of sexually harassing at least 11 women, allegations he disputed.

The higher number is not entirely new. Federal health officials and some academic institutions tracking COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. have been using the higher tally for many months because of known gaps in the data Cuomo had been choosing to publicize.

But Hochul, who was lieutenant governor before being propelled to the state’s highest office, said it is vital to be fully transparent about the numbers.

“There’s a lot of things that weren’t happening, and I’m going to make them happen,” she said Wednesday on MSNBC. “Transparency will be the hallmark of my administration.”

Cuomo’s lawyer Rita Glavin and his campaign staff did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The Associated Press first reported in July on the large discrepancy between the figures publicized by the Cuomo administration and numbers the state was reporting to the CDC.

The count used by Cuomo in his news media briefings and on the s tate’s COVID-19 fatality tracker included only laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 deaths reported through a state system that collects data from hospitals, nursing homes and adult care facilities.

That meant the tally excluded people who died at home, in hospice, in prisons or at state-run homes for people with disabilities. It also excluded people who probably died of COVID-19 but never got a positive test to confirm the diagnosis.

“There are presumed and confirmed deaths. People should know both,” Hochul said.

By Wednesday, the state’s website included the higher tally.

During the spring of 2020, when New York was the deadliest hot spot in the U.S., Cuomo emerged in the eyes of many Americans as a hero of the pandemic for his daily PowerPoint briefings and stern but reassuring language. He won an international Emmy and wrote a book on leadership in a crisis.

But Cuomo’s critics long charged that he was manipulating coronavirus statics to burnish his image. Months later, it turned out that his administration had minimized the death toll among nursing home residentsby excluding several thousand who had succumbed after being transferred to hospitals.

Cuomo used those lower numbers last year to erroneously claim that New York was seeing a much smaller percentage of nursing home residents dying of COVID-19 than other states.

Federal prosecutors have been investigating his administration’s handling of the data. The state Assembly Judiciary committee has also been investigating the matter.

This week, in the wake of the sexual harassment scandal, Cuomo’s Emmy was revoked. And the publisher of his book has said it will no longer print hardcover copies and will not come out with a paperback edition.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/health/health-headlines/new-ny-governor-adds-12000-deaths-to-publicized-covid-tally/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: August 25, 2021, 01:01:48 PM »
Holy FNG S!!!   Liberals = Murderers 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: August 26, 2021, 01:24:03 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: October 28, 2021, 01:23:32 PM »
Andrew Cuomo to be charged over alleged groping of former aide: source
NY Post ^ | October 28, 2021 3:49pm | By Julia Marsh, Bernadette Hogan and Bruce Golding
Posted on 10/28/2021, 4:16:36 PM

Disgraced ex-Gov. Andrew Cuomo is expected to be arrested next week and charged with a misdemeanor in the alleged groping of a former aide, The Post has learned.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #424 on: October 28, 2021, 01:51:53 PM »
Andrew Cuomo to be charged over alleged groping of former aide: source
NY Post ^ | October 28, 2021 3:49pm | By Julia Marsh, Bernadette Hogan and Bruce Golding
Posted on 10/28/2021, 4:16:36 PM

Disgraced ex-Gov. Andrew Cuomo is expected to be arrested next week and charged with a misdemeanor in the alleged groping of a former aide, The Post has learned.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

He's an even bigger piece of shit than his dead father was.  I hope he is repeatedly ass-raped if he actually serves time.
~