Author Topic: "Insurrection"  (Read 27238 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: "Insurrection"
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2021, 02:56:56 PM »
So?

How would I know that person's name if I am not involved in the investigation?

And what does me knowing that person's name have to do with that person being part of the capitol riot mob that broke into the capital building and talked about setting up a government all caught on video?

I said specified because it shows that person on video saying it.  It's not unspecified suggesting hearsay or anonymous.

We're kind of going in circles.  I tried to make the point that you're not even talking about specific people who allegedly tried to overthrow the government and our military (with their pepper spray).  You claimed there are specific people, but now you say you have no idea who those specific people are.  That was my point. 

Here, again, is the link to everyone who has been charged related to the January 6 incident:  https://www.usatoday.com/storytelling/capitol-riot-mob-arrests/

This link identifies the person, their specific charges, and has pictures of many of them. 

If you know of a specific person who you contend was involved in an insurrection, you can find that person in that link (if they have been charged).

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2021, 03:08:01 PM »
It was about as much of an insurrection as fans charging a football field after a game is a violent overthrow of the University. No one was setting up foxholes and digging in with machine guns to hold the capital.

The difference is where it takes place. Fans charging a football field can get extremely violent, but it isn't about politics or government and it isn't in a  government building such as the nation's capitol. Football teams aren't overthrown, but governments are. Your analogy doesn't work.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2021, 03:11:51 PM »
We're kind of going in circles.

yep lol

I tried to make the point that you're not even talking about specific people who allegedly tried to overthrow the government and our military (with their pepper spray).  You claimed there are specific people, but now you say you have no idea who those specific people are.  That was my point.

I was...., specifically the one on the video.  I haven't seen all the videos from all the sources.  But that's one I saw that specifically shows a person with the intent to set up a government after they illegally broke into the capitol and participated in the disruption of our democratic process.

It doesn't matter if they had a ray gun or whipped cream.  Point is, they had intent combined with an overt act.

BTW, feel free to match up 400 faces to the person in the video.  lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2021, 03:12:21 PM »
We're kind of going in circles.  I tried to make the point that you're not even talking about specific people who allegedly tried to overthrow the government and our military (with their pepper spray).  You claimed there are specific people, but now you say you have no idea who those specific people are.  That was my point. 

Here, again, is the link to everyone who has been charged related to the January 6 incident:  https://www.usatoday.com/storytelling/capitol-riot-mob-arrests/

This link identifies the person, their specific charges, and has pictures of many of them. 

If you know of a specific person who you contend was involved in an insurrection, you can find that person in that link (if they have been charged).

Thanks for this post. Very interesting. I have not looked through the entire list but I am curious to check it to see if I recognize any of these folks....seems unlikely, but one never knows.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2021, 03:26:34 PM »
yep lol

I was...., specifically the one on the video.  I haven't seen all the videos from all the sources.  But that's one I saw that specifically shows a person with the intent to set up a government after they illegally broke into the capitol and participated in the disruption of our democratic process.

It doesn't matter if they had a ray gun or whipped cream.  Point is, they had intent combined with an overt act.

BTW, feel free to match up 400 faces to the person in the video.  lol

To be specific, they didn't have a ray gun or whipped cream.  They had nothing.  No weapons. 

I'm not asking you setup questions.  I thought you actually had a specific person in mind.  Do you have a link to the video you're talking about? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2021, 03:29:10 PM »
Thanks for this post. Very interesting. I have not looked through the entire list but I am curious to check it to see if I recognize any of these folks....seems unlikely, but one never knows.

If you happen to know that idiot in the Viking hat and costume can you please punch him in the face for making me look at that crap?  Thank you. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2021, 03:33:23 PM »
To be specific, they didn't have a ray gun or whipped cream.  They had nothing.  No weapons. 

I'm not asking you setup questions.  I thought you actually had a specific person in mind.  Do you have a link to the video you're talking about?

Definition of the word weapon: a thing designed or used for inflicting bodily harm or physical damage.

A review of the federal charges against the alleged rioters shows that they did come armed with a variety of weapons: stun guns, pepper spray, baseball bats and flagpoles wielded as clubs. An additional suspect also allegedly planted pipe bombs by the headquarters of the Democratic and Republican parties the night before the riot and remains at large.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2021, 03:41:54 PM »
Definition of the word weapon: a thing designed or used for inflicting bodily harm or physical damage.

A review of the federal charges against the alleged rioters shows that they did come armed with a variety of weapons: stun guns, pepper spray, baseball bats and flagpoles wielded as clubs. An additional suspect also allegedly planted pipe bombs by the headquarters of the Democratic and Republican parties the night before the riot and remains at large.

FBI Official Says No Guns Were Recovered During Capitol Riot Arrests
Trump Supporters Hold "Stop The Steal" Rally In DC Amid Ratification Of Presidential Election
CHUCK ROSS
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
March 03, 2021

A top FBI counterterrorism official testified on Wednesday that no firearms were recovered during arrests of rioters who breached the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds during that day?” Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson asked Jill Sanborn, the FBI official, during a Senate Homeland Security hearing.

“To my knowledge, we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point,” replied Sanborn, who serves as FBI assistant director for counterterrorism.

“I don’t want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol police, but, to my knowledge, none,” she added.

Sanborn also said that no shots were fired at the Capitol, save for the one fired by a police officer that killed Ashli Babbitt, an Air Force veteran from California. (RELATED: FBI Director Christopher Wray Refuses To Disclose Brian Sicknick’s Cause Of Death)

“I believe that the only shots that were fired were the ones that resulted in the death of the lady,” Sanborn testified, referring to Babbitt.

Babbitt was shot while attempting to enter a restricted area of the Capitol.

Johnson noted that more than 300 people have been charged in connection with the riots, 40 of which have been charged with assault.

Sanborn said that nobody at the Capitol has faced weapons charges, though a firearm was recovered from a van containing Molotov cocktails that was found near the Capitol.

Though no firearms were recovered, dozens of police officers were injured during the Capitol attack. Videos posted online show rioters using a variety of other weapons during confrontations with police officers.

One Capitol police officer, Brian Sicknick, died during the melee, though the cause of death has not been officially released.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/03/fbi-guns-capitol-riots/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2021, 03:59:15 PM »
There seems to be some disagreement on the definition of what is a weapon.

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/977879589/yes-capitol-rioters-were-armed-here-are-the-weapons-prosecutors-say-they-used

https://www.allsides.com/news/2021-03-19-0725/yes-capitol-rioters-were-armed-here-are-weapons-prosecutors-say-they-used

A small number of Capitol riot defendants — at least three charged in the federal criminal investigation — have been accused of carrying firearms. But guns weren't the only threat. According to court documents reviewed by CBS News, 39 defendants have been accused of wielding "deadly or dangerous" weapons that weren't firearms, including Tasers, tomahawk axes, crowbars, flagpoles, a knife, an ice axe, a firecracker, a stun gun, baseball bats, fire extinguishers, a wooden club and chemical spray.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/capitol-riot-weapons-deadly-dangerous/

The Metropolitan Police Department reported its officers, while trying to clear the Capitol grounds about 7 p.m. on Jan. 6, arrested and charged a 33-year-old Maryland man with the federal offense of carrying a fully loaded 9mm semi-automatic handgun on Capitol grounds. The suspect, Christopher Michael Alberts, also was carrying a second magazine.

In legal terms, “armed” means being in possession of any weapon, not just a firearm. While there are laws that specifically address firearms, weapons can include virtually any object used to threaten or cause harm.

Thomas Webster, a retired New York Police Department officer, was charged with attacking a Metropolitan Police Department officer with a metal flagpole. The federal complaint says he struck at the officer “with the flagpole numerous times.”
https://www.factcheck.org/2021/03/capitol-protesters-were-armed-with-variety-of-weapons/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2021, 04:04:35 PM »
There seems to be some disagreement on the definition of what is a weapon.

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/977879589/yes-capitol-rioters-were-armed-here-are-the-weapons-prosecutors-say-they-used

https://www.allsides.com/news/2021-03-19-0725/yes-capitol-rioters-were-armed-here-are-weapons-prosecutors-say-they-used

A small number of Capitol riot defendants — at least three charged in the federal criminal investigation — have been accused of carrying firearms. But guns weren't the only threat. According to court documents reviewed by CBS News, 39 defendants have been accused of wielding "deadly or dangerous" weapons that weren't firearms, including Tasers, tomahawk axes, crowbars, flagpoles, a knife, an ice axe, a firecracker, a stun gun, baseball bats, fire extinguishers, a wooden club and chemical spray.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/capitol-riot-weapons-deadly-dangerous/

The Metropolitan Police Department reported its officers, while trying to clear the Capitol grounds about 7 p.m. on Jan. 6, arrested and charged a 33-year-old Maryland man with the federal offense of carrying a fully loaded 9mm semi-automatic handgun on Capitol grounds. The suspect, Christopher Michael Alberts, also was carrying a second magazine.

In legal terms, “armed” means being in possession of any weapon, not just a firearm. While there are laws that specifically address firearms, weapons can include virtually any object used to threaten or cause harm.

Thomas Webster, a retired New York Police Department officer, was charged with attacking a Metropolitan Police Department officer with a metal flagpole. The federal complaint says he struck at the officer “with the flagpole numerous times.”
https://www.factcheck.org/2021/03/capitol-protesters-were-armed-with-variety-of-weapons/

Let me see.  Do I roll with the "Trump was a Russian Manchurian Candidate" media or the FBI assistant director for counterterrorism's testimony under oath before Congress along with a link showing the actual charges.  Tough decision. . . .

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2021, 04:14:26 PM »
yep lol

You keep saying they, how many does it take for an insurrection? Is one guys saying he want so to overthrow the government enough to claim that the entire crowd is insurrectionists? Is it 5 people claiming they want to overthrow the government? What's the number of people that need to say it for there to be charges because nobody has been charged with insurrection despite what the media keeps yammering on about.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2021, 06:39:52 PM »
Let me see.  Do I roll with the "Trump was a Russian Manchurian Candidate" media or the FBI assistant director for counterterrorism's testimony under oath before Congress along with a link showing the actual charges.  Tough decision. . . .

Let me see if I have this right. You say there were no weapons involved in the Capitol Riot because you believe weapons means firearms and nothing else. Is this correct?

It is my conclusion most people's definition of weapon is much broader than yours.

So, I read though the link you posted which was a link to a March 3, 2021 article in the Daily Caller. Everyday, more people have been charged and arrested for crimes relating to the Capitol riots. Information from two and a half months ago my no longer be correct.

Sanborn said that nobody at the Capitol has faced weapons charges, though a firearm was recovered from a van containing Molotov cocktails that was found near the Capitol.

Though no firearms were recovered, dozens of police officers were injured during the Capitol attack. Videos posted online show rioters using a variety of other weapons during confrontations with police officers.

In the article when asked about firearms, Sandborn is quoted as saying, “To my knowledge, we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point” and “I don’t want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol police, but, to my knowledge, none.”

As of June 13, 2021 there 465 people arrested in Capitol riot case, including at least 50 who have served in the military. Here's is what I found going through about 25% of the total list of folks who have currently been charged. Most of these were weapons charges and a few were firearms charges. Note: when someone was charged multiple times for the same thing, I omitted subsequent charges.

ALAM, Zachary Jordan; charged with Remaining in a Restricted Building with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;

ALBERTS, Christopher Michael; Unlawful Possession of a Firearm on Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Carrying a Pistol without a License Outside Home or Place of Business; Possession of a Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device

ASHLOCK, Ryan; charged with Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds and Carrying a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;

BARNETT, Richard; Charged with Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;

BLACK, Joshua Matthew; Charged with Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Impeding Ingress and Egress in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon and Aiding and Abetting; ; Unlawful Possession of a Dangerous Weapon on Capitol Grounds or Buildings;

BLAIR, David Alan; Charged with Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Unlawful Possession of a Dangerous Weapon on Capitol Grounds or Buildings;

CALDWELL, Daniel Ray; Charged with Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;

CHRESTMAN, William;  Charged with Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds and Carrying a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;

COFFMAN, Lonnie Leroy; Charged with Possession of an unregistered firearm (destructive device) and carrying a pistol without a license.

CUA, Bruno Joseph; Charged with Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;

FAIRLAMB, Scott Kevin; Charged with Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;

FOY, Michael Joseph; Charged with Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;

GIESWEIN, Robert; charged with Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;

GOSSJANKOWSKI, Vitali; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a
Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;

HARKRIDER, Alex Kirk; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Unlawful Possession of a Dangerous Weapon on Capitol Grounds or Buildings;

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2021, 06:37:31 AM »

18 U.S.C. § 2383 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 2383. Rebellion or insurrection:

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both;  and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

https://www.findlaw.com/criminal/criminal-charges/rebellion-or-insurrection.html

The first is that, since insurrection and rebellion is a crime, private citizens do not have standing to file charges against someone. Only the government itself, acting through the Office of the Attorney General, can bring charges.

The second reason that rebellion and insurrection are rarely charged is because of the strength of the U.S. Constitution's First Amendment protection of free speech. A certain amount of hyperbole is tolerated, where there aren't accompanying overt acts. The general language of the crime also lends itself to interpretation, making prosecutions a chancier proposition.

Comment:  "While we are here we might as well set up a government". Time: 4:09.
&t=251s

Overt Acts:  Unlawfully going into the capital building, Challenging the authority of the US Government while in a democratic process, associated violence of the mob.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2021, 06:39:57 AM »
You keep saying they, how many does it take for an insurrection? Is one guys saying he want so to overthrow the government enough to claim that the entire crowd is insurrectionists? Is it 5 people claiming they want to overthrow the government? What's the number of people that need to say it for there to be charges because nobody has been charged with insurrection despite what the media keeps yammering on about.

Where am I saying the entire crowd should be charge with insurrection?

Is the investigation over?

18 U.S.C. § 2383 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 2383. Rebellion or insurrection:

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both;  and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

https://www.findlaw.com/criminal/criminal-charges/rebellion-or-insurrection.html

The first is that, since insurrection and rebellion is a crime, private citizens do not have standing to file charges against someone. Only the government itself, acting through the Office of the Attorney General, can bring charges.

The second reason that rebellion and insurrection are rarely charged is because of the strength of the U.S. Constitution's First Amendment protection of free speech. A certain amount of hyperbole is tolerated, where there aren't accompanying overt acts. The general language of the crime also lends itself to interpretation, making prosecutions a chancier proposition.

&t=251s

Overt Acts:  Unlawfully going into the capital building, Challenging the authority of the US Government while in a democratic process, associated violence of the mob.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2021, 06:43:02 AM »
Let me see if I have this right. You say there were no weapons involved in the Capitol Riot because you believe weapons means firearms and nothing else. Is this correct?

It is my conclusion most people's definition of weapon is much broader than yours.

So, I read though the link you posted which was a link to a March 3, 2021 article in the Daily Caller. Everyday, more people have been charged and arrested for crimes relating to the Capitol riots. Information from two and a half months ago my no longer be correct.

In the article when asked about firearms, Sandborn is quoted as saying, “To my knowledge, we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point” and “I don’t want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol police, but, to my knowledge, none.”

As of June 13, 2021 there 465 people arrested in Capitol riot case, including at least 50 who have served in the military. Here's is what I found going through about 25% of the total list of folks who have currently been charged. Most of these were weapons charges and a few were firearms charges. Note: when someone was charged multiple times for the same thing, I omitted subsequent charges.

ALAM, Zachary Jordan; charged with Remaining in a Restricted Building with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;

ALBERTS, Christopher Michael; Unlawful Possession of a Firearm on Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Carrying a Pistol without a License Outside Home or Place of Business; Possession of a Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device

ASHLOCK, Ryan; charged with Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds and Carrying a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;

BARNETT, Richard; Charged with Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;

BLACK, Joshua Matthew; Charged with Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Impeding Ingress and Egress in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon and Aiding and Abetting; ; Unlawful Possession of a Dangerous Weapon on Capitol Grounds or Buildings;

BLAIR, David Alan; Charged with Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Unlawful Possession of a Dangerous Weapon on Capitol Grounds or Buildings;

CALDWELL, Daniel Ray; Charged with Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;

CHRESTMAN, William;  Charged with Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds and Carrying a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;

COFFMAN, Lonnie Leroy; Charged with Possession of an unregistered firearm (destructive device) and carrying a pistol without a license.

CUA, Bruno Joseph; Charged with Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;

FAIRLAMB, Scott Kevin; Charged with Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;

FOY, Michael Joseph; Charged with Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;

GIESWEIN, Robert; charged with Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;

GOSSJANKOWSKI, Vitali; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a

HARKRIDER, Alex Kirk; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Unlawful Possession of a Dangerous Weapon on Capitol Grounds or Buildings;

Beach?

Are those weapons?

Or are the authorities in the CT?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2021, 11:19:57 AM »
Maybe Sedition should be added?

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2021/01/08/a-civilian-s-guide-to-insurrection-legalese

Today, the U.S. criminal code defines sedition as part of a broad category that includes treason. The actual crime is called “seditious conspiracy.” This involves using—or planning to use—physical force against the U.S. government, as well as efforts to “seize, take, or possess” government property, or “delay the execution of any law of the United States” by force. The punishment can be up to 20 years in prison.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2021, 11:58:05 AM »
Lol ... oh brother

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2021, 12:16:45 PM »

I ran the first three names through the link I previously provided:  https://www.usatoday.com/storytelling/capitol-riot-mob-arrests/

The first guy, Zachary Jordan Alam, did not have a weapon.  The only weapon I see identified in the story is a helmet.

The second guy, Christopher Alberts, had a gun that he never brandished, which law enforcement discovered after they arrested him. 

The third guy, Joshua M. Black, carried a knife but never used it. 

I stopped there.  Swing and a miss.  None of these people were using weapons to try and overthrow the United States government and its military. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2021, 12:19:07 PM »

&t=251s

Thanks.  I listened to the coment at 4:09.  So you think this unidentified person was actually trying to overthrow the United States government and its military? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 17, 2021, 12:21:57 PM »

Apparently it takes one unknown person making a dumb comment and a handful of random people armed to the teeth with pepper spray, a funky looking helmet, a gun that was never drawn, a knife that was never shown, etc. 

I doubt those dummies would have made much progress against the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard, etc.  lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 17, 2021, 12:24:10 PM »
Beach?

Are those weapons?

Or are the authorities in the CT?

So a guy had a helmet, one had a gun that was never drawn and was only discovered after he was arrested, and one had a knife that was never used and discovered after he was arrested.  I stopped evaluating after that, because it's a waste of my time. 

Are those "weapons"?  Yes.  Were they used as part of an insurrection to overthrow the United States government and its military?  No.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 17, 2021, 12:31:51 PM »
Thanks.  I listened to the coment at 4:09.  So you think this unidentified person was actually trying to overthrow the United States government and its military?

nope.

(set up question lol)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 17, 2021, 12:36:01 PM »
So a guy had a helmet, one had a gun that was never drawn and was only discovered after he was arrested, and one had a knife that was never used and discovered after he was arrested.  I stopped evaluating after that, because it's a waste of my time. 

Are those "weapons"?  Yes.  Were they used as part of an insurrection to overthrow the United States government and its military?  No.

You are the one that was saying they had no weapons. 

They stormed the capital during the certification of the election, they had WEAPONS, one was caught talking about installing a government, they occupied the building, the chambers, etc.

Looks like a duck acts like a duck smells like a duck....  Its a fucking duck

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 17, 2021, 12:42:40 PM »
nope.

(set up question lol)

Yeah cause that would be pretty absurd.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 17, 2021, 12:46:52 PM »
You are the one that was saying they had no weapons. 

They stormed the capital during the certification of the election, they had WEAPONS, one was caught talking about installing a government, they occupied the building, the chambers, etc.

Looks like a duck acts like a duck smells like a duck....  Its a fucking duck

Seriously?  There were no weapons used as part of this riot.  That's a fact.  No one came in and brandished a gun or knife.  No, pepper spray wasn't used as a weapon to try and overthrow the United States government and our military. 

One person is on video making a dumb comment about installing a government, but you don't think that person was actually involved in an insurrection.

I don't know why you would die on this hill, but this is some crazy stuff.  One these days when your grandkids are old, and you're an old man, you're going to tell them the story about the January 6 "insurrection."  Only it will be a comedy.   :)