Author Topic: "Insurrection"  (Read 25854 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: "Insurrection"
« Reply #200 on: June 26, 2021, 05:38:19 PM »
Some Capitol police officer were stupid (most likely they were Trumptards)
You have no idea what weapons they had because almost none were searched or arrested on the day of the event

Anyone who entered the building is being arrested (if identified).  They didn't walk through an open door.  The doors were broken down as police retreated

Also, the bombs, the gallows, the 140 injured officer, the 5 dead people

And of course lets not forget why they were there. 

They were there to stop the legal and democratic process of counting electoral votes in the attempt to stop the election of Joe Biden

That's an insurrection

Luckily for the country most Trumptards are fucking morons but their ineptitude is not a defense or an excuse for their actions.

You listen to Pelosi wayyyyyyyyy too much. Just about everything you stated is an opinion st best. Zero facts.

Orange man bad and rents all the available space in your brain. Pathetic.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: June 26, 2021, 06:35:58 PM »
You listen to Pelosi wayyyyyyyyy too much. Just about everything you stated is an opinion st best. Zero facts.

If what Straw man posted was actually verbatim for what Pelosi said....then he's right to listen to her, because what he posted is what happened. You are refuting it because because it does fit your agenda. Plain and simple.

Opinion verses fact:

1. Almost no one was searched or arrested on the day of the event....fact 

2. Anyone who illegally entered the building and has been identified is being arrested....fact.

3. They literally broke into the Capitol....fact.

4. The bombs, the gallows, 140 police officers, 5 dead people....all facts.
Bombs outside the Capitol....fact; https://www.npr.org/2021/04/14/986457987/what-we-know-about-the-suspect-who-planted-bombs-before-the-capitol-riot

Gallows….fact;

140 officers injured....fact;  https://www.wci360.com/more-than-140-officers-injured-in-capitol-riot-chiefs-testify/

Five people died...fact; https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/04/07/capitol-riot-deaths-cause-death-released-4-5-not-sicknick/7128040002/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: June 26, 2021, 06:37:13 PM »

If what Straw man posted was actually verbatim for what Pelosi said....then he's right to listen to her, because what he posted is what happened. You are refuting it because because it does fit your agenda. Plain and simple.

Opinion verses fact:

2. Anyone who illegally entered the building and has been identified is being arrested....fact.

Bombs outside the Capitol....fact; https://www.npr.org/2021/04/14/986457987/what-we-know-about-the-suspect-who-planted-bombs-before-the-capitol-riot

Gallows….fact;

140 officers injured....fact;  https://www.wci360.com/more-than-140-officers-injured-in-capitol-riot-chiefs-testify/

Five people died...fact; https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/04/07/capitol-riot-deaths-cause-death-released-4-5-not-sicknick/7128040002/

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #203 on: June 26, 2021, 06:56:52 PM »

Opinion verses fact:

Gallows….fact;

If this only fits my agenda, then why hasn't anything come from the investigation thus far other than minor penalties to those who participated.

Libby's tried to get Trump impeached with a heavily edited video during his trial.

The only one referring to this as an insurection are the Libby's who have allowed Trump to confirm them.

We can deabte all day about this, but nothing will come of this. You'll see.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: June 26, 2021, 07:31:11 PM »
If this only fits my agenda, then why hasn't anything come from the investigation thus far other than minor penalties to those who participated.

Libby's tried to get Trump impeached with a heavily edited video during his trial.

The only one referring to this as an insurection are the Libby's who have allowed Trump to confirm them.

We can deabte all day about this, but nothing will come of this. You'll see.

Graydon Young of Florida, pleaded guilty in exchange for having the number of charges against him reduced and yet he is looking at between 5 and 6 years behind bars. I don't know about you but 6 years locked up in prison seemed like more than a minor penalty.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #206 on: June 27, 2021, 07:37:11 AM »
Graydon Young of Florida, pleaded guilty in exchange for having the number of charges against him reduced and yet he is looking at between 5 and 6 years behind bars. I don't know about you but 6 years locked up in prison seemed like more than a minor penalty.

Un/Im/Non/possible.   Retard Coach here said all the people in jail for Jan 6th are political prisoners with no charges filed against them.  Reality sure says different huh?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: June 27, 2021, 08:52:30 AM »
https://rumble.com/viod3j-twitter-proves-tucker-correct-while-attempting-to-fact-check-him.html

Goes to prove that desperate people, like Carlson will repeat and invent utter nonsense to feed their audience what it wants to hear and believe. Tell me, what would the FBI have to gain by instigating or even fueling the January 6th siege on the Capitol when the obvious goal of the mob was to thwart Biden's confirmation?   

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #208 on: June 27, 2021, 08:54:43 AM »

Goes to prove that desperate people, like Carlson will repeat and invent utter nonsense to feed their audience what it wants to hear and believe. Tell me, what would the FBI have to gain by instigating or even fueling the January 6th siege on the Capitol when the obvious goal of the mob was to thwart Biden's confirmation?   
The hypocrisy with you people is astounding.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: June 27, 2021, 08:57:41 AM »
The hypocrisy with you people is astounding.

"You people"...who would those folks be?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: June 27, 2021, 08:59:29 AM »
"You people"...who would those folks be?
Brainwashed liberals.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: June 27, 2021, 09:08:30 AM »
Brainwashed liberals.

It is not possible to be both brainwashed and hypocritical at the same time.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #212 on: June 27, 2021, 09:17:57 AM »

BURN!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: June 27, 2021, 12:31:05 PM »
You people are shining examples of brainwashed hypocrisy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #214 on: June 28, 2021, 02:48:52 PM »

Opinion verses fact:

Gallows….fact;

It's not a fact that everyone broke into the Capitol.  Some were apparently let in.

The "5 people dead" is an incredibly misleading fact.  The only person killed was Ashli Babbitt.  Others were not killed, including Officer Brian Sicknick, who died of a stroke and not from being hit in the head by a fire extinguisher as falsely claimed by the media and some politicians.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: June 28, 2021, 03:53:08 PM »
You people are shining examples of brainwashed hypocrisy.

True story.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: June 28, 2021, 04:19:22 PM »
It's not a fact that everyone broke into the Capitol.  Some were apparently let in.

The "5 people dead" is an incredibly misleading fact.  The only person killed was Ashli Babbitt.  Others were not killed, including Officer Brian Sicknick, who died of a stroke and not from being hit in the head by a fire extinguisher as falsely claimed by the media and some politicians.

Why were they let in? One possibility is that at least a few of the Capitol police and a couple members of Congress were Trump mob sympathizers. Another possibility is they felt threatened to the point of fearing for their lives. They may have been directed to avoid the use of fire arms.

Ask yourself, would have all five of those people have died had the event never happened? It's unlikely that their deaths were just an unfortunate coincidence. Would Brian have had a stroke had he not been subjected to the stress the Capitol police were under that day....we'll never know for sure. But, if this was his first stroke....it seems pretty clear the events of that day at least helped trigger it. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: June 28, 2021, 04:29:13 PM »
Why were they let in? One possibility is that at least a few of the Capitol police and a couple members of Congress were Trump mob sympathizers. Another possibility is they felt threatened to the point of fearing for their lives. They may have been directed to avoid the use of fire arms.

Ask yourself, would have all five of those people have died had the event never happened? It's unlikely that their deaths were just an unfortunate coincidence. Would Brian have had a stroke had he not been subjected to the stress the Capitol police were under that day....we'll never know for sure. But, if this was his first stroke....it seems pretty clear the events of that day at least helped trigger it.

What difference does it make why Capitol police let people in?  If they did so, you contending it is a "fact" that everyone "broke in" is false.

Again, what difference does it make if the people would not have died from preexisting health problems on that day?  The fact is they were not killed by the people at the Capitol and citing the deaths without context is just flat out dishonest.  It feeds into the ongoing false narrative about the "insurrection." 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: June 28, 2021, 04:42:02 PM »
What difference does it make why Capitol police let people in?  If they did so, you contending it is a "fact" that everyone "broke in" is false.

Again, what difference does it make if the people would not have died from preexisting health problems on that day?  The fact is they were not killed by the people at the Capitol and citing the deaths without context is just flat out dishonest.  It feeds into the ongoing false narrative about the "insurrection."

Play your word games if it makes you feel better. Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass about these arguments anymore. I am done discussing whether the election was stolen from Trump or what people think the January 6th event at the Capitol should be called.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: June 28, 2021, 05:00:32 PM »
Play your word games if it makes you feel better. Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass about these arguments anymore. I am done discussing whether the election was stolen from Trump or what people think the January 6th event at the Capitol should be called.

Whatever.  Words mean things.  Unless you are a political hack.  What I refuse to do is let the left hijack language.  So you keep saying everyone broke in the Capital, people were killed on 6 January, and that it was an "insurrection" if it makes you feel better. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #220 on: June 29, 2021, 07:01:32 AM »
FBI Arrests 69-Year-Old LA Woman for Entering US Capitol “Without Lawful Authority” But Post Photo in Her Case Packet of Capitol Police Holding the Door for Her
GP ^ | 06/28/21 | Joe Hoft
Posted on 6/29/2021, 10:00:46 AM by Enlightened1

The Stasi FBI tracked down, staked out and arrested a 69-year-old woman and Los Angeles County employee on Monday morning for walking into the US Capitol 5 months ago.

Lois Lynn McNicoll was charged with “knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.”

None of that is true. Lois McNicoll was neither “disorderly” nor “violent” during her walk around the US Capitol on January 6th with hundreds of other American patriots.

And as far as having the “lawful authority” to enter the US Capitol — The FBI slipped up and posted a photo of Lois walking through the door with a US Capitol police officer holding the door for her.

If she was so unwanted inside the US Capitol why were the police holding the doors for her and others?
And it doesn’t matter if this is inside or outside the Capitol Building.

Americans continue to be gaslighted by corrupt leaders.

Politico’s Ryan Reilly reported on the arrest without a hint of disgust.
The left condones this.

https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1409573416450015232

A Los Angeles County employee was arrested Monday in the city of Industry on federal charges alleging she was among the crowd that breached the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

Lois Lynn McNicoll, 69, of San Clemente, a Department of Public Social Services employee, made her initial appearance in Los Angeles federal court following her arrest and was released on a $10,000 bond, according to FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller.

McNicoll is charged in federal court in the District of Columbia with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, according to a federal criminal complaint made public Monday.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: June 29, 2021, 10:06:40 AM »
Whatever.  Words mean things.  Unless you are a political hack.  What I refuse to do is let the left hijack language.  So you keep saying everyone broke in the Capital, people were killed on 6 January, and that it was an "insurrection" if it makes you feel better.

You mean if 'someone' keeps saying these things. I believe people (not everyone) broke into the Capitol. I believe people died as opposed to having been killed as a result of the events on January 6th. I believe no matter what someone chooses to call it, it was wrong.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: June 29, 2021, 12:45:01 PM »
You mean if 'someone' keeps saying these things. I believe people (not everyone) broke into the Capitol. I believe people died as opposed to having been killed as a result of the events on January 6th. I believe no matter what someone chooses to call it, it was wrong.

I know people are going to keep calling 6 January an "insurrection."  You sound like brainwashed zombies.  It's fine if you want to walk it back, but don't pretend like you didn't say everyone broke into the Capitol. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: June 30, 2021, 05:04:16 PM »
I know people are going to keep calling 6 January an "insurrection."  You sound like brainwashed zombies.  It's fine if you want to walk it back, but don't pretend like you didn't say everyone broke into the Capitol.

They generally describes more than one. I does not mean everyone unless that is what the writer intended. Obviously not everyone broke into the Capitol. Breaking into means to forcibly enter. Those who broke windows to get in literally broke in. The folks who followed entered unlawfully. Remember, because of COVID the building was closed to visitors and most certainly to intruders.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: July 10, 2021, 01:40:42 AM »