Author Topic: Ashley Babbitt  (Read 27678 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Ashley Babbitt
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2021, 09:17:12 AM »
Really?

HAHAHAHAHA Howard just punched your stupid ass right in the mouth.  Now what?  How you going to spin these FACTS?

If this had been a fart lighting contest , he just got 3rd degree burns in the face. :o
Coach has his moments, but this wasn't one of 'em

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2021, 10:17:47 AM »
Fuck Biden’s DOJ..now you know why Trump passed on Garland. On to the civil suit.

The dam is about to break

LOL. You keep raising the bar of “unthinking, blindered, partisan mouthpiece.” You lack any independent thinking ability and are perfectly willing to ignore objective evidence in front of your face when it contradicts what your taskmasters over at OANN or wherever you get your tasking from.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2021, 10:27:53 AM »
LOL. You keep raising the bar of “unthinking, blindered, partisan mouthpiece.” You lack any independent thinking ability and are perfectly willing to ignore objective evidence in front of your face when it contradicts what your taskmasters over at OANN or wherever you get your tasking from.

That’s what you think... I see both sides. You really don’t see what’s going on, do you? Trump wouldn’t put Garland on the bench for precisely this..

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2021, 10:36:15 AM »
That’s what you think... I see both sides. You really don’t see what’s going on, do you? Trump wouldn’t put Garland on the bench for precisely this..

You don't see shit.  Your posts here are easily refuted and debunked and you just keep clinging to them.  You are absolute proof that the only person more stupid than Trumpy is his supporters. 

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2021, 10:58:59 AM »

I honestly don’t think you see both sides. Not only do you not see both sides but you are unable to look at objective reality. If OANN told you that the sky is green then your own eyes wouldn’t convince you.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2021, 12:18:20 PM »
I honestly don’t think you see both sides. Not only do you not see both sides but you are unable to look at objective reality. If OANN told you that the sky is green then your own eyes wouldn’t convince you.

Do you think anyone could see both sides, or the sky, if they had their head up Trumpy's ass like Coachy does?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2021, 12:29:46 PM »
Hey phony "coach"

If Ashley Babbit and her crowd of criminals were trying to break through your front door how quickly would you have shot them all ...multiple times ?

And how quickly would you have come to this board afterward and made a post bragging about it?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2021, 01:03:09 PM »
Hey phony "coach"

If Ashley Babbit and her crowd of criminals were trying to break through your front door how quickly would you have shot them all ...multiple times ?

And how quickly would you have come to this board afterward and made a post bragging about it?

Hahahaha....you’re such a moron. Check the Gun Laws in California shit for brains before you ask stupid ass questions. And using a firearm on ANYONE is ALWAYS a last resort

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2021, 02:03:17 PM »
Hahahaha....you’re such a moron. Check the Gun Laws in California shit for brains before you ask stupid ass questions. And using a firearm on ANYONE is ALWAYS a last resort

I asked what YOU would have done

If you had a mob actively trying to smash in your front door with your wife and kids inside I doubt you would be too concerned about the law (which I'm pretty sure would be your favor)

Something like this:  https://www.sanjoseinside.com/news/santa-clara-resident-shoots-burglar-trying-to-kick-in-door-to-home/

So tell us

What would you do

Don't dodge the question

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2021, 02:35:53 PM »
I asked what YOU would have done

If you had a mob actively trying to smash in your front door with your wife and kids inside I doubt you would be too concerned about the law (which I'm pretty sure would be your favor)

Something like this:  https://www.sanjoseinside.com/news/santa-clara-resident-shoots-burglar-trying-to-kick-in-door-to-home/

So tell us

What would you do

Don't dodge the question

Honest answer. It’s a legal one because I’d be the one to go jail. If someone broke into my house and I didn’t see a weapon but they saw mine chances are they’d stop. But if attacked by one or multiple attackers and they didn’t obey the verbals and they closed the gap, I’m with in my rights IN my house to defend my family and myself.

Now, they came in he/she has a knife or had a firearm that wasn’t brandished I still can’t legally shoot until they brandish and take a step toward me then it’s game on...or in their case, off

If I came in and they were already in my home and just stealing property, by California law I can’t shoot. This is the opposite of a constitutional carry state such as Texas. So basically what ever the law dictates in this fucked up state I follow but in a real Constitutional world Second Amendment rights is still King

California is anti-2A

For the record. The McCluskies were WELL within their legal rights to defend themselves and their property under the Castle Doctrine/Stand your ground laws because 1. The “protestors” broke through the gate of their community and were verbally threatened

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2021, 04:38:36 PM »
Honest answer. It’s a legal one because I’d be the one to go jail. If someone broke into my house and I didn’t see a weapon but they saw mine chances are they’d stop. But if attacked by one or multiple attackers and they didn’t obey the verbals and they closed the gap, I’m with in my rights IN my house to defend my family and myself.

Now, they came in he/she has a knife or had a firearm that wasn’t brandished I still can’t legally shoot until they brandish and take a step toward me then it’s game on...or in their case, off

If I came in and they were already in my home and just stealing property, by California law I can’t shoot. This is the opposite of a constitutional carry state such as Texas. So basically what ever the law dictates in this fucked up state I follow but in a real Constitutional world Second Amendment rights is still King

California is anti-2A

For the record. The McCluskies were WELL within their legal rights to defend themselves and their property under the Castle Doctrine/Stand your ground laws because 1. The “protestors” broke through the gate of their community and were verbally threatened

of course I want your honest answer
are you suggesting that you often lie when you answer questions here?

I'm sure (as you've confirmed) that you would absolutely shoot if you had a mob of people breaking windows and smashing doors trying to gain entry to your house and I doubt you'd issue a verbal warning more than once if at all

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2021, 05:44:27 PM »
Her stupidity is not the officer’s responsibility. 

Stop with the blaming shit.  BANG BANG.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2021, 06:03:16 PM »

California is anti-2A

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. I’d have no problem shooting an intruder to protect myself and my family. That cop did nothing wrong.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2021, 06:17:05 PM »
Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. I’d have no problem shooting an intruder to protect myself and my family. That cop did nothing wrong.

Sorry man, we’re going to have to agree to disagree. She was unarmed.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2021, 06:19:33 PM »
Ms Babbitt presented a clear and present danger to members of congress.

A single, unarmed women presented a danger to members of congress? Really?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2021, 02:35:34 PM »

Here's the difference between you and I , when it comes to politics Coach. Pay attention because it's a BIG difference:

You started this thread defending the actions of an over zealous "protestor.
She was  attempting to attack members of congress by going thru a window , they just broke.
We all KNOW what you think if a BLM protestor does the SAME thing during looting.

Unlike YOU, I think that Ms Babbitt and the BLM looter should be dealt with harshly for their lawless actions.
If a cop shoots , gases or tazzes you for looting or trying to attack members of congress, you get shot. Period.

I judge the action and police response based ONLY on what they do, NOT who they are.

It's called being FAIR and free from political bias.
That's the American way. You might consider trying it for a change.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2021, 04:15:38 PM »
Here's the difference between you and I , when it comes to politics Coach. Pay attention because it's a BIG difference:

You started this thread defending the actions of an over zealous "protestor.
She was  attempting to attack members of congress by going thru a window , they just broke.
We all KNOW what you think if a BLM protestor does the SAME thing during looting.

Unlike YOU, I think that Ms Babbitt and the BLM looter should be dealt with harshly for their lawless actions.
If a cop shoots , gases or tazzes you for looting or trying to attack members of congress, you get shot. Period.

I judge the action and police response based ONLY on what they do, NOT who they are.

It's called being FAIR and free from political bias.
That's the American way. You might consider trying it for a change.

You were in the Marines, right? Trained? Right? Well, so was she. Decorated with deployments to both Iraq and Afghanistan..she was trained. So here’s my question to you since you assumed that she was attacking a plain clothes cops pointing his service weapon at her while she’s about five foot nothing and all of buck twenty and UNARMED...he being trained do you actually think ANYONE who is trained is stupid enough to do that?

I don’t want to hear hyperbole, Howard. Use some common sense

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2021, 04:24:58 PM »
I back the blue 100% but I’ve also been discussing extensively with others as well as reading and looking at almost everything I can get my hands on as far as being in situations similar to this. There are too many unanswered questions and still over approximately 1400hrs of video that hasn’t been released. As far as the way that cop handled that situation....there are still many questions that haven’t been addressed and from what I can see, that cop had no business firing his service weapon especially since Babbitt DID NOT breach that window before she was shot and killed.

She did not deserve to die and anyone with an ounce of firearms training knows he was wrong.

"Back the blue 100%" except for this case apparently where you ask questions such as if the cop gave any warnings or orders or if the cop should have shot Babbitt. These, and many more, are good questions but why don't you back the blue in this particular case?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2021, 04:31:30 PM »
"Back the blue 100%" except for this case apparently where you ask questions such as if the cop gave any warnings or orders or if the cop should have shot Babbitt. These, and many more, are good questions but why don't you back the blue in this particular case?

Backing the blue 100% doesn’t mean backing a cop that was too scared or didn’t train enough to do his job correctly. Am I saying he’s a bad cop or dirty cop? No.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2021, 05:04:47 PM »
You were in the Marines, right? Trained? Right? Well, so was she. Decorated with deployments to both Iraq and Afghanistan..she was trained. So here’s my question to you since you assumed that she was attacking a plain clothes cops pointing his service weapon at her while she’s about five foot nothing and all of buck twenty and UNARMED...he being trained do you actually think ANYONE who is trained is stupid enough to do that?

Ok, fair enough and since you brought up my USMC service, I'll use a real life example from that:

I was never in a hot combat zone , but I was assigned to  ASP guard for a few months.
ASP is " ammunition supply point" and the base weapons , ammo and explosives
 are stored there in large earthen covered steel bunkers.

Everyone on this kind of detail is required to carry a "deadly force card".

The card provides clear, concise situations where deadly force is authorized.
The first,  is when ANY person crosses the perimeter and refuses to drop on the ground , IMMEDIATLY, when told.

A couple of times , the officer of the day, will test the ASP security and try walking past the guard.
When this happened, I told a Major  ; " Sir, lay down on the deck , NOW "
Of course , in this situation, he quickly lay flat on the ground .

My partner and I walked up to him with weapons drawn and ordered him to show his ID .
The major slowly reached into his back pocket and produced it.
At that point, we addressed him by his rank,  saluted him and he slowly got on his feet.

He gave a wry smile and said ; " Good job marines."

Ms Babbitt was a vet and would have KNOWN she tried  breaking into a GOV facility thru a busted window.
Congress was in session and their violent break in,  was a clear and present danger ,to the members of congress.

The armed cops told her to halt and stand down several times. She refused the order and he was authorized to use deadly force
Please remember the halls of congress is a Federal  GOV facility with security assigned to protect the members.

In my opinion the armed officers who were at the door were NOT ordinary capitol police.
They were dressed in suits, instead of uniforms and had a different kind of hand gun?
I suspect they were part of the secret service or some similar detail assigned to protect members of congress?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2021, 05:14:33 PM »
Hey phony "coach"

If you want to be angry about this womans death then focus your anger at the reason she was there

She was there committing those crimes on that day because she believed THE TRAITORS LIES

We knew then and we know they are lies now

Unfortunately she wasn't smart enough to realize the life long pathological liar was lying to her about the election being stolen (and in fact he was the one trying to steal the election)

That's on HER and THE TRAITOR

Trump LIED and she DIED

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2021, 05:59:02 PM »
Hey phony "coach"

If you want to be angry about this womans death then focus your anger at the reason she was there

She was there committing those crimes on that day because she believed THE TRAITORS LIES

We knew then and we know they are lies now

Unfortunately she wasn't smart enough to realize the life long pathological liar was lying to her about the election being stolen (and in fact he was the one trying to steal the election)

That's on HER and THE TRAITOR

Trump LIED and she DIED
You're stupid, your thoughts are stupid, your ideology is naïve and submissive, you are without a doubt a bottom in your homosexual relationship.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2021, 05:59:59 PM »

With her training she should have known that her actions would cause a reaction.  Instead she continued on acting like a moron and...

BANG BANG

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2021, 06:09:33 PM »
With her training she should have known that her actions would cause a reaction.  Instead she continued on acting like a moron and...

BANG BANG

Thanks for proving once again you really are that stupid

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2021, 06:11:18 PM »
You're stupid, your thoughts are stupid, your ideology is naïve and submissive, you are without a doubt a bottom in your homosexual relationship.

It's always hilarious when you idiots get mad and reveal that you're a closet case

I guess you'd prefer to not address the FACT that the only reason she was there that day is because THE TRAITOR LIED TO HER