Author Topic: Ashley Babbitt  (Read 28166 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Ashley Babbitt
« Reply #125 on: August 25, 2021, 06:10:34 PM »
You have no point.  That’s the problem with your weak ass rationale of Ashley getting herself killed in the commission of a crime. 

But keep whining.  Apparently it’s all you can do to make yourself feel better.

That’s because what I said went right over your pea brain so of course you won’t understand it.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2021, 06:33:09 PM »
Neither of them were murdered.  Michael Brown in particular was directly responsible for his own death.

Sorry you missed the point. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #127 on: August 25, 2021, 09:42:19 PM »
Sorry you missed the point.

Maybe I missed it because your point wasn't very clear.  You should never mention Michael Brown, unless you're talking about his criminal behavior that caused his death.  If you're being honest about his death. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2021, 10:13:23 PM »
That’s because what I said went right over your pea brain so of course you won’t understand it.

Only someone as stupid as you would believe that.  Case in point.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #129 on: August 26, 2021, 05:03:30 PM »
So. Now we know who the shooter is and what most of it should’ve known if you would’ve watched the video. He was ID today and why do you think it took them so long to release His identity? This is the one answer question. But before we get to that during his interview he confirmed what I’ve been saying in so many words. He should not of had a gun he feared for his life so he claimed because of his total lack of fucking training. Not that he wasn’t trained it’s because he did not keep up with his training because if he would’ve kept up with his training he would’ve been able to assess the situation better and not shot and an arm person.  He said himself during the interview and I only caught part of the interview that he was supposed to be aiming Center mass but instead the dumb fuck panicked and shot probably 8 inches above center mass and hit her neck. Either way she pose no threat now you know why they waited so long he was because he was black. If this would’ve been a white shooter this would’ve been out entirely different story

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 26, 2021, 05:06:29 PM »
Because you don't need to know his identity.  He was cleared.  No need for brain dead Trumpturds to start camping out on his lawn.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #131 on: August 26, 2021, 05:16:08 PM »
Because you don't need to know his identity.  He was cleared.  No need for brain dead Trumpturds to start camping out on his lawn.

He wasn’t cleared by a court. He was cleared by an internal investigation have his own department and of course Biden’s DOJ which doesn’t mean shit so don’t sit there and tell me that he was fucking cleared he might’ve been cleared by his peers who are fucking wrong anyway because you’re licking ass but he wasn’t cleared by a civil court he wasn’t clear by a criminal court he wasn’t cleared by any fucking corn

And oh absolutely yes we need to know his identity because if that was a white shoot or you would’ve known his fucking identity the first goddamn day. But no let’s Clear guy who had absolutely no business having a fucking gun in the first place. Oh and by the way apparently this guy has a habit of losing his firearm. Who the fuck does that?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #132 on: August 26, 2021, 05:29:10 PM »
He wasn’t cleared by a quart. He was cleared by an internal investigation have his own department and of course Biden’s DOJ which doesn’t mean shit so don’t sit there and tell me that he was fucking cleared he might’ve been cleared by his peers who are fucking wrong anyway because you’re licking ass but he wasn’t cleared by a civil court he wasn’t clear by a criminal court he wasn’t cleared by any fucking corn

And oh absolutely yes we need to know his identity because if that was a white shoot or you would’ve known his fucking identity the first goddamn day. But no let’s Clear guy who had absolutely no business having a fucking gun in the first place. Oh and by the way apparently this guy has a habit of losing his firearm. Who the fuck does that?

I heard that he was cleared by a Gallon.

Your fellow Traitors and Criminals were chanting that they wanted to hang the Vice President and many were vocal about there wish for violence upon other members of Congress.  The police were there to protect Congress. I'd rather have Babbitt dead than find out what would have happened if that crowd of maniacs had breached that doorway. 

Officer who shot Ashli Babbitt during Capitol riot breaks silence: 'I saved countless lives'

“Once we barricaded the doors, we were essentially trapped where we were,” Byrd said in an exclusive interview with NBC News’ Lester Holt, speaking publicly for the first time since the riot. “There was no way to retreat. No other way to get out.

“If they get through that door, they’re into the House chamber and upon the members of Congress,” added Byrd, who gave NBC News permission to use his name after authorities had declined to release it.

Byrd’s connection to what was going on outside and inside the building was his police radio. For several minutes, it crackled with a cascade of alarming messages.

There were shouts of officers down. Screams from his colleagues under attack by rioters with chemical agents. A report that an officer’s fingertips were blown off.

“It was literally broadcast over the air,” Byrd said. “I said, ‘OK, this is getting serious.’”

Soon a horde of demonstrators arrived. Byrd, a 28-year veteran of the Capitol Police, took a defensive posture with his gun drawn as rioters smashed the glass doors.

He said he yelled repeatedly for them to get back. But the mob kept pressing forward, and then a lone rioter tried to climb through one of the doors.

What happened next was captured on video: Byrd fired one shot, striking Babbitt in the shoulder.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/officer-who-shot-ashli-babbitt-during-capitol-riot-breaks-silence-n1277736

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #133 on: August 26, 2021, 05:29:35 PM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/officer-who-shot-ashli-babbitt-during-capitol-riot-breaks-silence-n1277736

Turns out that the name that has been circulating early on was correct: Michael Byrd, a black Capitol police cop. He already started the pseudo-heroic BS saying "I saved countless lives" but he also plays the victim and claims he has been receiving threats. How ironic.

By the way this "trained" "hero" "forgot" his firearm in a public space:

Capitol Police weapon left unattended in Capitol bathroom, again

A U.S. Capitol Police lieutenant left his service weapon in a bathroom Monday night and the unattended gun was discovered later by another Capitol Police officer.

After the House adjourned on Monday, Lt. Mike Byrd left his Glock 22 in a bathroom in the Capitol Visitor Center complex, according to sources familiar with the incident. Byrd is the commander of the House Chambers section of the Capitol Police and was on the job Tuesday and Wednesday.

Byrd addressed the incident at Tuesday morning’s officer roll call and, according to sources, told fellow officers that he “will be treated differently” because of his rank as a lieutenant. It was not clear what exactly the lieutenant meant by the comment.

Capitol Police said a service weapon was discovered “during a routine security sweep” Monday. Once the weapon was secured, the department began an immediate investigation into the matter, according to Capitol Police spokeswoman Eva Malecki.

This is not the first time that a case like this has come to light and under investigation in recent years. In 2015, there were a rash of Capitol Police service weapons left behind in inappropriate places.

https://www.rollcall.com/2019/02/27/capitol-police-weapon-left-unattended-in-capitol-bathroom-again/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #134 on: August 26, 2021, 05:34:31 PM »

Your fellow Traitors and Criminals were chanting that they wanted to hang the Vice President and many were vocal about there wish for violence upon other members of Congress.  The police were there to protect Congress. I'd rather have Babbitt dead than find out what would have happened if that crowd of maniacs had breached that doorway. 

I’m using voice to text

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #135 on: August 26, 2021, 05:37:04 PM »

Stick with the subject. He had no business whatsoever having a firearm. He wasn’t well trained and made it obvious what training he did have wasn’t kept up. He failed.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #136 on: August 26, 2021, 05:48:49 PM »
Stick with the subject. He had no business whatsoever having a firearm. He wasn’t well trained and made it obvious what training he did have wasn’t kept up. He failed.

he's got more business owning a gun than you do

Also, he was 100% justified in shooting Babbit...which is A TOPIC of this thread

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #137 on: August 26, 2021, 05:49:40 PM »
He wasn’t cleared by a quart. He was cleared by an internal investigation have his own department and of course Biden’s DOJ which doesn’t mean shit so don’t sit there and tell me that he was fucking cleared he might’ve been cleared by his peers who are fucking wrong anyway because you’re licking ass but he wasn’t cleared by a civil court he wasn’t clear by a criminal court he wasn’t cleared by any fucking corn

You take issue with cops investigating and clearing themselves, as they usually do, but you still back the blue? Or do you think those "good" cops you believe in acted to hold Byrd accountable? These thugs put the thin blue line above all else and would not cross it. This has always been an issue with police Coach, only now you notice it because it affected someone with similar political beliefs.

Same with libturds who suddenly became "law and order" and are content that the cop was cleared by an "internal investigation".

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #138 on: August 26, 2021, 06:45:08 PM »

Brutal over exaggeration by some coward, not surprised you support this, you cowards stick together.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #139 on: August 26, 2021, 10:11:16 PM »
You take issue with cops investigating and clearing themselves, as they usually do, but you still back the blue? Or do you think those "good" cops you believe in acted to hold Byrd accountable? These thugs put the thin blue line above all else and would not cross it. This has always been an issue with police Coach, only now you notice it because it affected someone with similar political beliefs.

Same with libturds who suddenly became "law and order" and are content that the cop was cleared by an "internal investigation".

Ok, let’s go there. Do I have an issue with cops clearing themselves when it comes to negligence in an internal investigation and them withholding the ID of the cop plus thousands of hours of unreleased video? And then finding out the reason it was withheld was because he was black? Yes, I absolutely do because everything I laid out (and not just myself) was dead on. You seem to think “backing the blue” means they can get away with murder and I’m still going to back them 100%. Show me you logic. Too many people in this thread from both the left and right are acting on PURE emotion without taking anything else into consideration. No one has address this cops lack of firearm skill, situational awareness, firearms safety (which still applies in the heat of the moment) all I’ve heard was “she broke the law so she deserved it).

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #140 on: August 26, 2021, 10:14:37 PM »
he's got more business owning a gun than you do

Also, he was 100% justified in shooting Babbit...which is A TOPIC of this thread

1. Why does he have more business owning a gun than me?

2. You’re right back to not addressing my points but only saying “he was 100% justified” even though you can’t tell me WHY he was justified shooting and unarmed person.

3. Just because you can shoot a firearm doesn’t mean you know how to SHOOT a firearm competently. Any monkey can shoot a gun

4. Him leaving his firearm in obscure places unattended makes him too irresponsible to carry a firearm let alone shoot someone with it and to top it off he left in the Capitol visitors center where strangers are walking in and out.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 27, 2021, 12:55:15 PM »
Coach,

To me, the real underlying issue is the race , reason and politics of the person shot by a cop .
Anyone breaking into a GOV building posing a threat or looting a store is at risk for being shot by police.
I've long posted my consistent view on enforcing law and order , regardless of race , reason or politics.

For most people, the cops are guilty ONLY when it's when of "their own", engaged in actions they support.
I cringe when  dems say no cop should be allowed to shoot a store looter when a BLM protest goes wrong.

C'mon Coach , IF this was a BLM girl with dread locks ,you'd be a lot more supportive of the cop.
The fact  it was a zealous Trump supporter changes your view of the shooting.
I don't expect you to openly admit that here, but we both KNOW it's true.

Ya know Coach, I don't think you're that racist, I really don't.
BUT, in this case, your POLITICAL bias is what blinds you from being fair and objective

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #142 on: August 27, 2021, 02:18:14 PM »
Brutal over exaggeration by some coward, not surprised you support this, you cowards stick together.

Try to put some thought into your responses

Tell me what exactly is the "brutal over exaggeration" in this sentence

I'd rather have Babbitt dead than find out what would have happened if that crowd of maniacs had breached that doorway.

Your statement doesn't even make any sense

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 27, 2021, 02:23:46 PM »
He wasn’t cleared by a court. He was cleared by an internal investigation have his own department and of course Biden’s DOJ which doesn’t mean shit so don’t sit there and tell me that he was fucking cleared he might’ve been cleared by his peers who are fucking wrong anyway because you’re licking ass but he wasn’t cleared by a civil court he wasn’t clear by a criminal court he wasn’t cleared by any fucking corn

He wasn't cleared by a court because he didn't go to to court.  There were no charges.   What kind of retarded logic is going through your tiny mind now?

HE WAS CLEARED.  EXONERATED.  <--  Use a dictionary to understand what that means. 

If that dumb twat hadn't been acting like a Trumpturd moron, she would still be alive.  But since she didn't have common sense, she is dust now.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #144 on: August 27, 2021, 02:35:56 PM »
Byrd said he had no idea whether the person he shot was carrying a weapon. It was only later that night that he found out that the rioter was a woman who was unarmed.

Asked why he pulled the trigger, Byrd said it was a “last resort.”
:

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #145 on: August 27, 2021, 03:20:08 PM »
Byrd said he had no idea whether the person he shot was carrying a weapon. It was only later that night that he found out that the rioter was a woman who was unarmed.

Completely irrelevant in this situation and you know it
The violent mob had already breached the building
He said that he yelled repeatedly for them to get back
He also said that "If they get through that door, they’re into the House chamber and upon the members of Congress,”

His job, among other things, is to protect Congress

Tell us what he should have done instead?  Just let the violent mob break through the doorway and then what?

You know full well if that mob was at your front door trying to break into your house you would have emptied your AR-15 through the door and not lost a wink of sleep.

It amazing that he only fired one shot and luckily is had the desired effect of stopping the violent mob from accessing the House Chamber

What the fuck is wrong with you people

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 27, 2021, 03:37:42 PM »

Use of deadly force protocols do NOT require a person to be armed .

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 27, 2021, 03:48:07 PM »
1. Why does he have more business owning a gun than me?

2. You’re right back to not addressing my points but only saying “he was 100% justified” even though you can’t tell me WHY he was justified shooting and unarmed person.

3. Just because you can shoot a firearm doesn’t mean you know how to SHOOT a firearm competently. Any monkey can shoot a gun

4. Him leaving his firearm in obscure places unattended makes him too irresponsible to carry a firearm let alone shoot someone with it and to top it off he left in the Capitol visitors center where strangers are walking in and out.

Since you live in  the Southern Cal region, stage a protest by charging into the secure area of Andrews AFB.
Make sure you carry a big sign, that say's ; " I'm unarmed, leave me alone" and see how far you get.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 27, 2021, 03:59:33 PM »
Since you live in  the Southern Cal region, stage a protest by charging into the secure area of Andrews AFB.
Make sure you carry a big sign, that say's ; " I'm unarmed, leave me alone" and see how far you get.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA   Awesome burn!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 27, 2021, 04:49:04 PM »

How is Senile Joe performing @ Bagram Fort Apache  ;D