Author Topic: Ashley Babbitt  (Read 28165 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Ashley Babbitt
« Reply #175 on: August 28, 2021, 03:04:35 PM »

Hahahahah he point blank asked you a simple question.   You couldn’t or wouldn’t answer it.  Instead you resort to tired ass excuses. 

STFU with your whining bullshit.

Quiet you useless twat. You’re less knowledgeable than Strawman

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #176 on: August 28, 2021, 05:41:35 PM »
Ok, let’s go there. Do I have an issue with cops clearing themselves when it comes to negligence in an internal investigation and them withholding the ID of the cop plus thousands of hours of unreleased video? And then finding out the reason it was withheld was because he was black? Yes, I absolutely do because everything I laid out (and not just myself) was dead on. You seem to think “backing the blue” means they can get away with murder and I’m still going to back them 100%. Show me you logic. Too many people in this thread from both the left and right are acting on PURE emotion without taking anything else into consideration. No one has address this cops lack of firearm skill, situational awareness, firearms safety (which still applies in the heat of the moment) all I’ve heard was “she broke the law so she deserved it).

So you do have a problem with cops clearing themselves in internal investigations.

You do have a problem with cops withholding the ID of the killer because he is a cop and/or black.

You do have a problem with cops not releasing data and video.

And I'm happy to see that you have a problem with these issues because they are very common and appear almost every time in thousands of cases where cops abuse, rape, kidnap or kill someone. You mention lack of training on firearm skills, firearm safety and situational awareness which on their own should, in theory, have gotten a cop fired or in prison but in practice these issues rarely cause cops to lose their job. Had an ordinary citizen left a firearm inside Congress you can rest assured he would have been arrested and probably serving prison time. Not so for Byrd when he "forgot" his firearm inside a bathroom at the Capitol Visitor Center 2 years ago.
Here is a government agent, a "highly trained professional" unlike us plebs, trying to teach gun safety to children at a school. He even proclaims "I'm the only one in this room professional enough that I know of to carry a Glock 40". He then proceeds to shoot himself with a gun he just said was unloaded(!), or in police speak "the firearm discharged itself".

So after all these issues how can you still back the blue 100%? The blue that cleared Byrd of murder and justified the killing of Ashli Babbitt. How can you support those who protected and justified Ashli Babbitt's killer?

The fact that the cop was cleared by internal investigations means that whatever training Byrd had and whatever actions he took were approved and decreed justified by his fellow cops and the group he works for. And that's what they usually do: they protect the blue above all and to them blue comes before black or white.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #177 on: August 29, 2021, 07:42:42 AM »
Quiet you useless twat. You’re less knowledgeable than Strawman

Well that is still miles and miles more knowledgeable than your retarded ass.  You have proven time and again you can't answer simple questions nor even understand them.

Meanwhile : August 29th, 2021 - Biden still President, Babbitt still dead.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #178 on: August 29, 2021, 08:30:10 AM »
Doesn't seem to be the case in all the ones that were killed prior this month does it?  So what is your point?  Other than not having one.
Again, you're falling into Straw man territory just so you can follow your politics.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: August 29, 2021, 08:36:42 AM »
Again, you're falling into Straw man territory just so you can follow your politics.

Again, you fail to make any point at all.  You have a quota of key strokes to fill each day or are you just trying to justify your whining?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: August 29, 2021, 08:42:29 AM »
Again, you fail to make any point at all.  You have a quota of key strokes to fill each day or are you just trying to justify your whining?
Keep avoiding it, pussy, you're falling off farther.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 29, 2021, 08:47:31 AM »
Keep avoiding it, pussy, you're falling off farther.

Keep avoiding what?  Your point?  Not hard to do when you didn't have one.  Carry on.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #182 on: August 29, 2021, 03:23:16 PM »
So you do have a problem with cops clearing themselves in internal investigations.

You do have a problem with cops withholding the ID of the killer because he is a cop and/or black.

And I'm happy to see that you have a problem with these issues because they are very common and appear almost every time in thousands of cases where cops abuse, rape, kidnap or kill someone. You mention lack of training on firearm skills, firearm safety and situational awareness which on their own should, in theory, have gotten a cop fired or in prison but in practice these issues rarely cause cops to lose their job. Had an ordinary citizen left a firearm inside Congress you can rest assured he would have been arrested and probably serving prison time. Not so for Byrd when he "forgot" his firearm inside a bathroom at the Capitol Visitor Center 2 years ago.
Here is a government agent, a "highly trained professional" unlike us plebs, trying to teach gun safety to children at a school. He even proclaims "I'm the only one in this room professional enough that I know of to carry a Glock 40". He then proceeds to shoot himself with a gun he just said was unloaded(!), or in police speak "the firearm discharged itself".

So after all these issues how can you still back the blue 100%? The blue that cleared Byrd of murder and justified the killing of Ashli Babbitt. How can you support those who protected and justified Ashli Babbitt's killer?

The fact that the cop was cleared by internal investigations means that whatever training Byrd had and whatever actions he took were approved and decreed justified by his fellow cops and the group he works for. And that's what they usually do: they protect the blue above all and to them blue comes before black or white.

I’m going to address when I get home this evening. For the record I have absolutely nothing against you but you’re the only one in this thread that even has an inkling of what I’m referring too. Maybe you’re in law enforcement or ex-military, I don’t know but if you are great. I love having these conversations with both

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #183 on: August 29, 2021, 03:24:06 PM »
Well that is still miles and miles more knowledgeable than your retarded ass.  You have proven time and again you can't answer simple questions nor even understand them.

Meanwhile : August 29th, 2021 - Biden still President, Babbitt still dead.

No, actually you zero idea what I’m talking about so don’t pretend. Coward

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: August 29, 2021, 03:25:57 PM »
No, actually you zero idea what I’m talking about so don’t pretend. Coward

No one really knows what you are talking about because aren’t fluent in the Stupidnese you speak.

But keep whining.  3 1/4th more years of it will be hilarious to watch.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #185 on: August 29, 2021, 03:41:25 PM »
Even the most layman with firearms experience should know the problem with picture..

When I saw this picture put up yesterday on the news I damn near shit my pants .

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #186 on: August 29, 2021, 03:43:53 PM »
No one really knows what you are talking about because aren’t fluent in the Stupidnese you speak.

But keep whining.  3 1/4th more years of it will be hilarious to watch.

Because you have no idea of the context which makes you even bigger retard for chiming in on something you have no clue of.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #187 on: August 29, 2021, 03:50:07 PM »
Even the most layman with firearms experience should know the problem with picture..

When I saw this picture put up yesterday on the news I damn near shit pants .

Lurker, serious question since you’re so knowledgeable. What’s the matter with this picture? Don’t spin it with your bullshit and don’t skate around it. C’mon, this is basic firearms safety 101. This is shit taught the first day of even touching a firearm

Btw, please no one else but Lurker or Strawman chime in on this if you know the problem with this pic.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 29, 2021, 04:23:07 PM »
Lurker, serious question since you’re so knowledgeable. What’s the matter with this picture? Don’t spin it with your bullshit and don’t skate around it. C’mon, this is basic firearms safety 101. This is shit taught the first day of even touching a firearm

Btw, please no one else but Lurker or Strawman chime in on this if you know the problem with this pic.
Pick me!!! Pick me!!!! I KNOW!!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: August 29, 2021, 04:25:04 PM »
Because you have no idea of the context which makes you even bigger retard for chiming in on something you have no clue of.

Pretty sure you have a firm grasp on that award buddy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: August 29, 2021, 04:27:10 PM »

Other than finger on the trigger and not outside the safety guard, I would say the biggest problem would not having it aimed at more Trumpturds.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 29, 2021, 04:55:09 PM »

Wow, BoB is Biden smart  :D.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #192 on: August 29, 2021, 04:56:33 PM »
Other than finger on the trigger and not outside the safety guard, I would say the biggest problem would not having it aimed at more Trumpturds.

If that's all you see then you've confirmed that you are absolutely CLUELESS...

That pic alone tells me he shouldn't be in possession of a firearm. Maybe at home where there's no one around except him

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #193 on: August 29, 2021, 04:59:30 PM »
Wow, BoB is Biden smart  :D.

He's been promoted to first Village idiot

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: August 29, 2021, 05:02:21 PM »
If that's all you see then you've confirmed that you are absolutely CLUELESS...

That pic alone tells me he shouldn't be in possession of a firearm. Maybe at home where there's no one around except him

::)

That pic could tell you a million things, but that doesn't mean they are all true.  You are the biggest dingbat on the board bar none.  But keep trying. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #195 on: August 29, 2021, 06:02:05 PM »

Yes, especially when there is an obvious agenda attached to it

Yes..because anyone with any common sense knows the position of Congress and their agenda

Yes, but in this case from what I understand Byrd came forward on his own (somewhat because he was obviously coached up by attorneys

And I'm happy to see that you have a problem with these issues because they are very common and appear almost every time in thousands of cases where cops abuse, rape, kidnap or kill someone.

Really? in high profile cases? It took a day for babbitts name to be released after she was shot as opposed to eight months of finally knowing the shooters name. Tell us again how long took for Derek Chauvin's name to be released or any officer shooting ...hours?

You mention lack of training on firearm skills, firearm safety and situational awareness which on their own should
You just underscored what I've said. His lack of training is 100% due to him (as with most law enforcement) NOT TRAINING that being said when a cop that lacks ongoing training will emphatically lose skill. But even with his lack of training seems he can't follow simple safety  as shown in the picture I posted. Most agencies require a ONCE A YEAR re-qualification of maybe :30 to an hour shooting 10 maybe 20 yards at a target. no movement, nothing tactical...just shoot the target. Good cops that don't train doesn't make them bad cops, it could make them dangerous while putting others at risk as well as themselves. I'm not doubting Byrds sincerity, I'm doubting his (or any cops) ability to handle pressure in certain circumstances. Byrd failed miserably and it showed in his training. He panicked and broke damn near every tactical rule in the book in that situation

in theory, have gotten a cop fired or in prison but in practice these issues rarely cause cops to lose their job. Had an ordinary citizen left a firearm inside Congress you can rest assured he would have been arrested and probably serving prison time. Not so for Byrd when he "forgot" his firearm inside a bathroom at the Capitol Visitor Center 2 years ago.

I would be curious as to what that report said. He did say he was reprimanded. What does that mean? Suspension? Firearm taken away for a period of time? Re-qualifcation? Spending a week with a qualifying instructor? What?

I didn't see the video and will only comment on what you described....he fucked up. it happens and should be reprimanded. Seems he either forgot or was too lazy to clear the firearm. It's 100% on him

I'll say this again. For the last time. "backing the blue" 100% by no means, means backing blatant stupidity that could harm others or themselves. I back Babbitt for all the reasons I've described with the #1 being she was unarmed as despite what Byrd said, posed no threat.

The fact that the cop was cleared by an internal investigation doesn't mean he'll be cleared in a civil court (which may even turn into an eventual criminal matter) it means he was cleared by the department who is still calling this an "insurrection" even though that was deemed not so.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #196 on: August 29, 2021, 06:05:04 PM »
::)

That pic could tell you a million things, but that doesn't mean they are all true.  You are the biggest dingbat on the board bar none.  But keep trying.

Dude, you're absolutely 100% clueless and all you're doing trolling. "That pic can tell you million things" but your dumbass could only point out one  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: August 29, 2021, 06:08:09 PM »
Dude, you're absolutely 100% clueless and all you're doing trolling. "That pic can tell you million things" but your dumbass could only point out one  ::)

Actually I pointed out two.  The second problem, as I noted, was he was not pointing it at more Trumpturds.

So far his record is : One shot, one kill.   Sounds like he handles a firearm better than your short ass can pretend to.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #198 on: August 29, 2021, 06:09:46 PM »

When I saw this picture put up yesterday on the news I damn near shit my pants .

Lurker, what are the four cardinal rules of firearm safety? You can even google it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #199 on: August 29, 2021, 06:10:29 PM »
Actually I pointed out two.  The second problem, as I noted, was he was not pointing it at more Trumpturds.

So far his record is : One shot, one kill.   Sounds like he handles a firearm better than your short ass can pretend to.

You're a troll and should be beaten like one