Author Topic: Biden’s Afghan exit strategy as driven by ‘ weakness, incompetence’  (Read 21752 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Why don’t you comment on these articles instead of just pasting the link? If you’re waiting for someone to speak first, why not just give your opinion of the article to get the conversation going?

Bottom line, we needed to be out of there, Biden’s withdrawal was part of a plan Trump set in action. I got no problems with the handling of this. It was always going to be messy, because no matter how much training and how many hundreds of billions of dollars we provided their army, they laid the fuck down. They were 300,000 strong and got beat by 60,000 in ten days. They don’t want our way of life. Maybe the women do, since for the last 20 years they’ve gotten a taste of freedoms, but the men don’t. Otherwise they would’ve fought for their homeland.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
The men can go back to their patriarchal society where women are subservient.

No wonder they won't fight.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
The men can go back to their patriarchal society where women are subservient.

No wonder they won't fight.

They watched the West and saw what could be and didn’t like it I guess. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Biden is making otwink look competent.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Everything Biden touches turns in to a disaster.

I love how he tried to bakme Trump....he wasn't mentioning anything about Trump last week when he was taking credit for leaving Afghanistan.

I feel for all the families that lost a loved one over there. Seems pointless now.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Why don’t you comment on these articles instead of just pasting the link? If you’re waiting for someone to speak first, why not just give your opinion of the article to get the conversation going?

Bottom line, we needed to be out of there, Biden’s withdrawal was part of a plan Trump set in action. I got no problems with the handling of this. It was always going to be messy, because no matter how much training and how many hundreds of billions of dollars we provided their army, they laid the fuck down. They were 300,000 strong and got beat by 60,000 in ten days. They don’t want our way of life. Maybe the women do, since for the last 20 years they’ve gotten a taste of freedoms, but the men don’t. Otherwise they would’ve fought for their homeland.

What do you want me to comment on? The obvious? Of course we should be pulling out of Afghanistan but now was not the time and no, Biden didn’t follow anything Trump put into place for a safe withdrawal. Biden’s abruptly pulled our troops and within a week the Taliban overwhelmed the Afghani’s and promptly took over....Biden had no plan 2 in case something went wrong which is why he risked sending back in 3000 troops and now 5000 with no plan. Now we’re surrendering to the Taliban who we once defeated.

All he has to do was follow the plan but instead he decided to do it his way which, as usual, blew up in his face possibly costing our troops lives

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Mostly peaceful beheadings, rapes, forced marriages, and executions.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
who gives a fuck, it's their country let them run it however they want.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Let’s cut the shit.

Joe RAPIST Biden is not running the country, he does not have the mental faculties to even take care of himself. The Biden administration failure in Afghanistan is a complete dereliction of duty.

Stop with the crap about freedom and Mideast stability. These wars are fought for oil resources and so that politicians can wash a few trillion dollars of taxpayer money through the military complex and back into their own pockets.

It took 20 years for the truth to be exposed. I’m hoping the exposure of the COVID hoax will only take half that amount of time.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Let’s cut the shit.

Joe RAPIST Biden is not running the country, he does not have the mental faculties to even take care of himself. The Biden administration failure in Afghanistan is a complete dereliction of duty.

Stop with the crap about freedom and Mideast stability. These wars are fought for oil resources and so that politicians can wash a few trillion dollars of taxpayer money through the military complex and back into their own pockets.

It took 20 years for the truth to be exposed. I’m hoping the exposure of the COVID hoax will only take half that amount of time.

Geee, Taliban fighters a not affected by Covid BS !!!.

Can Dr.Fauci explain that !.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Can't even imagine the rage if someone's son/daughter died in the last 20 years fighting for this nonsense there now that it was ALL for nothing

IroNat

• Getbig V
Can't even imagine the rage if someone's son/daughter died in the last 20 years fighting for this nonsense there now that it was ALL for nothing

All wars are senseless.

How about the service members that get run over by a tank in training? 

Or die in a  crash in a practice flight?

Now that is meaningless.

Do not join America's all-volunteer military if you can't accept the risk.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Just a sad situation.  It didn't have to be this way.  We haven't had a combat death in Afghanistan in well over a year.  We probably should have left our small force there, like we did in South Korea and Germany.  It's like these people learned nothing from history.  It's not like we didn't have a recent example in Iraq. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
 :-\

Robert Gates, who served as defense secretary for the Obama administration, paused for a moment and said "I don't know" in an interview Sunday when asked if he thinks former VP Joe Biden would be a good president.

CBS's "Face The Nation" host Margaret Brennan asked Gates if he stood by a statement from his memoir that Biden has "been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

. . .

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/13/gates_stands_by_statement_that_biden_has_been_wrong_on_nearly_every_major_foreign_policy_question.html

IroNat

• Getbig V
I think the Dems want to reduce military spending and re-direct that spending to domestic issues, thus the impetus for a quick, complete withdrawal.

I'm glad we are leaving but the management of this has been a disgrace.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
I think the Dems want to reduce military spending and re-direct that spending to domestic issues, thus the impetus for a quick, complete withdrawal.

I'm glad we are leaving but the management of this has been a disgrace.

Has nothing to do with $$$. Every action puppet Xiden takes lessens the USA standing, reputation and world influence. The puppet strings reach all the way to Asia.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
To me this whole withdrawing troops from Afghanistan seems like a trap that Trump set for Biden in the final days of his administration.  It worked.

Withdrawing is the right decision in my opinion, but it's something no president really wanted actually happening on their watch because of fear of the backlash Biden is now facing.  I think everyone in Washington knew the Afghan government wouldn't survive once US troops withdrew and that the whole thing would be a huge mess. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta: "I strongly recommend to President Biden that he take responsibility, admit the mistakes that were made."

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Let’s cut the shit.

💪💪💪

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden

One would think that the helos, humvees, and vehicles would have at least been disabled.  Dafuq is coming down the pike?  :-[