Author Topic: Biden’s Afghan exit strategy as driven by ‘ weakness, incompetence’  (Read 22682 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Biden’s Afghan exit strategy as driven by ‘ weakness, incompetence’
« Reply #200 on: September 01, 2021, 01:47:38 PM »
tell me the time stamp for that "one sentence"
I can't find it

If you can't find it either then take your own advise and "get some cognitive testing yourself over there"

His own speeches which are little more than ramblings of a dementia riddled corrupt old career politician. 

https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-edit-biden-afghanistan-20210901-kl6wcr6fbjbxdgi7ytyphmhada-story.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #201 on: September 01, 2021, 01:56:46 PM »
His own speeches which are little more than ramblings of a dementia riddled corrupt old career politician. 

https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-edit-biden-afghanistan-20210901-kl6wcr6fbjbxdgi7ytyphmhada-story.html

so you can't find the time stamp in the video or did you just imagine that you heard that sentence?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: September 01, 2021, 03:15:11 PM »
Lurker and Strawman will be along soon to make more excuses

BoB bonobos reaction is so predictable  ;D

Coach, Bidens military brass didn't inform the Dutch,French,Aussies & other coalition partners about the U.S. withdrawal , Brits told them  ::) :o !.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #203 on: September 01, 2021, 03:36:23 PM »
"Thank you, President Biden, for keeping a promise Trump made, but then abandoned when he got to office."

-Anne Coulter

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: September 01, 2021, 03:39:05 PM »
"Thank you, President Biden, for keeping a promise Trump made, but then abandoned when he got to office."

-Anne Coulter

Lol.   Flying on that old dusty hag

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #206 on: September 01, 2021, 04:10:13 PM »
It isn't.  It's posted by Coach, that should be the first clue.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=did+american+leave+service+dogs+behind+in+afghan

It's apparently not true that our military left behind their own service animals, but it is true that there were service dogs who were owned by private contractors and worked with our military and were in fact left at the airport. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: September 01, 2021, 04:31:04 PM »
It's apparently not true that our military left behind their own service animals, but it is true that there were service dogs who were owned by private contractors and worked with our military and were in fact left at the airport.

Do you have a link to that?  I couldn't find one.  Not saying it isn't possible, but I don't see anything of that sort reported.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: September 01, 2021, 04:44:21 PM »
Do you have a link to that?  I couldn't find one.  Not saying it isn't possible, but I don't see anything of that sort reported.

Yes.   It was contractors dogs but apparently an org saved most of them and working with a few locals.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: September 01, 2021, 04:53:42 PM »

“Contract working dogs, rather than military working dogs, appear to be the ones left behind.”

https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/afghanistan/2021/08/31/no-the-military-did-not-leave-its-working-dogs-behind-dod-says/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Socialflow+ARM&fbclid=IwAR3Ui5lojMaH0pozNWh7qnYjMwZ4DD0S4H9G4DSFZQks4_J9VpAqcTbpZZI

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: September 01, 2021, 05:02:08 PM »
“Contract working dogs, rather than military working dogs, appear to be the ones left behind.”

https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/afghanistan/2021/08/31/no-the-military-did-not-leave-its-working-dogs-behind-dod-says/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Socialflow+ARM&fbclid=IwAR3Ui5lojMaH0pozNWh7qnYjMwZ4DD0S4H9G4DSFZQks4_J9VpAqcTbpZZI

That article is dated 8/31.  The quote I pulled is from today 9/1 :

---

The Defense Department cited "custom regulations" as an obstacle in evacuating "stray dogs" from Afghanistan. It did not deny the authenticity of the viral image but disputed that the animals had worked with the military in any capacity.

Meanwhile, Kabul Small Animal Rescue, an animal welfare group and an affiliate of Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals International, which has tended to animals injured or displaced during the war in Afghanistan, tweeted it was aiming to evacuate animals in the cargo hold of planes leaving Kabul's airport.

The group had launched "Operation Hercules," an effort to airlift animals out of the country. However, that work had been taking place for days before the social media claims went viral.

A previous post from Kabul Small Animal Rescue described the animals as "dogs and cats left behind as people flee" in Kabul. The group never described the animals as being service animals.

"All our working dogs left with their handlers. We would not leave them behind," Pahon said. "To suggest otherwise is ridiculous."
---

They do not refer to them as contractor/service/working dogs.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #211 on: September 01, 2021, 06:51:09 PM »
Unlike THE TRAITOR ...Biden actually takes responsibility

How is he taking responsibility?  He doesn't even know when it's time to change his diaper.  ::)
Wait...maybe he does and that's why he kept looking at his watch during the ceremony for our murdered soldiers.

24-29 California Public School Students Are Still Trapped In Afghanistan

INDEFENSIBLE
:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: September 01, 2021, 07:28:45 PM »
That article is dated 8/31.  The quote I pulled is from today 9/1 :

---

The Defense Department cited "custom regulations" as an obstacle in evacuating "stray dogs" from Afghanistan. It did not deny the authenticity of the viral image but disputed that the animals had worked with the military in any capacity.

Meanwhile, Kabul Small Animal Rescue, an animal welfare group and an affiliate of Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals International, which has tended to animals injured or displaced during the war in Afghanistan, tweeted it was aiming to evacuate animals in the cargo hold of planes leaving Kabul's airport.

The group had launched "Operation Hercules," an effort to airlift animals out of the country. However, that work had been taking place for days before the social media claims went viral.

A previous post from Kabul Small Animal Rescue described the animals as "dogs and cats left behind as people flee" in Kabul. The group never described the animals as being service animals.

"All our working dogs left with their handlers. We would not leave them behind," Pahon said. "To suggest otherwise is ridiculous."
---

They do not refer to them as contractor/service/working dogs.

I'm not buying that there were just a bunch of stray dogs running around.  They may not have been owned by the military, but they were working with us.  There really isn't much difference between what we did to the Afghans who helped us and the dogs who helped us. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: September 01, 2021, 07:31:19 PM »
How is he taking responsibility?  He doesn't even know when it's time to change his diaper.  ::)
Wait...maybe he does and that's why he kept looking at his watch during the ceremony for our murdered soldiers.

INDEFENSIBLE

You have got to be kidding me.  It seems like every day I'm saying "this is one of the worst things I've ever seen."  We left American kids behind enemy lines.  How in the world is every politician in DC and ALL of the media not screaming to high heaven over this??  Or give it the same treatment they did to Obama's "kids in cages"? 

Several California Public School Students Are Still Trapped In Afghanistan
Updated September 1, 2021
https://www.npr.org/2021/09/01/1033294030/american-students-afghanistan-sacramento-san-juan-district

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: September 01, 2021, 07:50:19 PM »
I'm not buying that there were just a bunch of stray dogs running around.  They may not have been owned by the military, but they were working with us.  There really isn't much difference between what we did to the Afghans who helped us and the dogs who helped us.

I think I will take the words of the agency in charge of the animals and our Defense Department at what they were.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: September 01, 2021, 07:53:25 PM »
I think I will take the words of the agency in charge of the animals and our Defense Department at what they were.

I'm not accepting the word of anyone trying to cover their rear ends in this fiasco.  And at this point I'm not talking about whether we abandoned dogs owned by the military.  It's the other dogs that were used to help us. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: September 01, 2021, 08:05:26 PM »
Biden repeatedly misled American public about Afghanistan withdrawal
Biden's assurances about the Afghanistan withdrawal were repeatedly proven wrong
By Houston Keene | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-repeatedly-misled-americans-afghanistan-withdrawal

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: September 01, 2021, 09:09:02 PM »
I might have to take a break from reading about this situation.  It's a little overwhelming.  One person's decision killed those kids.

The suicide bombing, which took the lives of 13 members of the US Armed Forces, happed while evacuations of Americans and Afghan allies were underway during the final days of the 20-year war in that nation.

Director of MRC Latino, Jorge Bonilla posted the interview with Pardo-Maurer said the Department of Defense also knew "where and when" the attack would happen. He said that "a Predator drone had a lock on him," and that the DOD "refused to grant permission to fire upon that bomber."

He said that permission "was requested and was denied." In Pardo-Maurer's view, the reason for this denial is "Because we are in this process of negotiating with the Taliban, who aren't even in control of their own government or their own people."

. . . .

US military had drone lock on Kabul suicide bomber, didn't take the shot: former official
"A Predator drone had a lock on him," and the DOD "refused to grant permission to fire upon that bomber," Pardo-Maurer said.
AMERICAN NEWS Sep 1, 2021
https://thepostmillennial.com/former-deputy-assistant-us-military-drones-kabul?utm_campaign=64469

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: September 01, 2021, 09:55:56 PM »

INDEFENSIBLE

JoeJill Biden is not taking any responsibility and never will take any responsibility.

The first thing he did was claim the evacuation was a unanimous decision made by all of his advisers.

In other words, it was a total fuck up, but others made the decision for him and he had to go along.

The feckless dementia-ridden piece of crap should be put in prison. No 25th Amendment or Impeachment bullshit, straight to prison for lying to the country and causing the death of innocent Americans.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #219 on: September 02, 2021, 03:42:53 AM »
Afghanistan is being ignored by the left media and will fade from view.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #220 on: September 02, 2021, 06:47:23 AM »
tard

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #221 on: September 02, 2021, 08:33:53 AM »
Afghanistan is being ignored by the left media and will fade from view.
perfect, who gives a fuck about that shithole,

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: September 02, 2021, 08:58:18 AM »
perfect, who gives a fuck about that shithole,

I really don't care about Afghansistan.

I do care about the incompetence of our leaders.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #223 on: September 02, 2021, 09:20:28 AM »
I really don't care about Afghansistan.

I do care about the incompetence of our leaders.

you think staying in an endless war is competence?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: September 02, 2021, 09:30:21 AM »
you think staying in an endless war is competence?

Nope.

The incompetence was the mis-management of the exit by Dementia Joe and his Joint Chiefs of Military Fools.