Author Topic: Does Pellius wear a wig  (Read 29255 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Does Pellius wear a wig
« Reply #375 on: October 24, 2021, 06:36:18 PM »
No need to get into a pissing match, Pellius.

We all know your hair is fake.

Just like many of your allegiances, over the years.

Tell us again about yours "royal bloodline"  ;D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #376 on: October 24, 2021, 10:26:42 PM »
So I guess I'm not going to see your "hairline" any time soon.

What a surprise.

Look, it's fine.  Of course I'm not posting a picture of myself or my hairline.  You're good, you live in Hawaii and you've got lots of pictures of yourself and other guys and your aunt.  Count your blessings! 

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #377 on: October 25, 2021, 12:30:28 AM »
A long long time ago i've read a training system for calves.
And the creator of the system talked about looking for therapy to know why he was having that drive to grow his calves.
Mtwain is a great asset of this forums. Much respect from Brazil Pellius, keep the good work.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #378 on: October 25, 2021, 04:43:58 AM »
If Pellius' hair grows it's real.

Taking a cue from Bhanky's selfie posting, Pellius can post photos with measurements at regular monthly intervals until his hair reaches shoulder length.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #379 on: October 25, 2021, 09:30:08 AM »
I would feel sad for any hobo that would be crazy enough to get in Pellius' way. Imagine Pellius kicking the shit out of a hobo with those calves? Fuck man, that would make any hobo want to get their shit together, shower and possibly get a job.

"1"

Plot twist:  A couple of years later, Pellius is walking out of that same McDonalds when he is approached by a smartly dressed and clean shaven business man.  He strides confidently towards Pellius, reaching out for a handshake.  He holds it there, smiling, noting the confusion on Pellius face

"Hi, remember me?  You helped me out a few years back - changed my life, man - I own a successful business now, along with my own home and a beautiful fiancée"

Racking his brains, Pellius slowly shakes his head

"No man, sorry, you are..?"

The well dressed guy, still smiling, reaches down to his suit fly, unzips, and hangs dong...

T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #380 on: October 25, 2021, 09:40:35 AM »
If Pellius' hair grows it's real.

Taking a cue from Bhanky's selfie posting, Pellius can post photos with measurements at regular monthly intervals until his hair reaches shoulder length.

Pellius "hair" is just a collection of coconuts of various shapes cuts in half and painted black.

Sometimes he wears different sized ones to give the illusion of growth.
Y

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #381 on: October 25, 2021, 09:42:04 AM »
Pellius "hair" is just a collection of coconuts of various shapes cuts in half and painted black.

Sometimes he wears different sized ones to give the illusion of growth.

I cant not picture this now
"

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #382 on: October 25, 2021, 12:08:20 PM »
I`m partially bald,but if if one clown quietioned me about it I`d tell him to kiss my right nut and make my l left one jealous.

Most of the scaredly cats like oure resindenyt homo bitch Les Grossman can kiss my ass.

He` a fucking anonomous coward with bogus/fabricated lifts and until he proves other wise I d still cut his throats becaue of his remarks to me and I just dont like the goo guzzler but we all know a "funny thing" this gimmick is a coward cuz in reality I`d cut his nuts off and have a joyous time feeding them to him

Direpected me thinking I was a decrepit fuck when I`m still youtful enough to fuck him beyond all repair and know a martial art called karazy,but if I find out I`ll cut him a new asshole on genrral principal.Plus bite his cheek and run with it......he`s  poor mans.WaltermSobchack who posts with impunity cuz he drinks baby batter as a pre-contest diet,only deffereance Walter is a badass in real life and Fuck\face is a cowardly gimmick.

Set it up ......I think you`re full of shit and I can dish outa few more asswhipping especialy to wannabe poindexters........BITCH .

Name the time and place fuckwad......and make it reasonable,I`ll kill you phony dicklicker.

Just remeber no holds barred,and weapony you wamnna use,go for it.....I will even if you dont....I have an example to be made.

D isrespect mdead mother agaib so you think it hut=t me.....it doesn`t it jut that Im mut beat my repect into you.

what say the fuckface.....pist a picture tough guy....I`ll wait you twat.

Be aware I playe for keeps welcome to the hospital.

You probably weigh 95 pounds if not post you not so heavy quat lift so thay I blow away in a pound for pound system.

Looking forward  to making you cry and big diclicker.

Anyone else think Wes just started a cycle..?  T count in that post is through the roof!  ;D
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #383 on: October 25, 2021, 12:50:43 PM »
fuck him.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #384 on: October 25, 2021, 01:05:01 PM »
Plot twist:  A couple of years later, Pellius is walking out of that same McDonalds when he is approached by a smartly dressed and clean shaven business man.  He strides confidently towards Pellius, reaching out for a handshake.  He holds it there, smiling, noting the confusion on Pellius face

"Hi, remember me?  You helped me out a few years back - changed my life, man - I own a successful business now, along with my own home and a beautiful fiancée"

The well dressed guy, still smiling, reaches down to his suit fly, unzips, and hangs dong...

Taffy funny!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: October 25, 2021, 01:08:28 PM »

Hahaha that was great

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #386 on: October 25, 2021, 03:07:38 PM »
I`m partially bald,but if if one clown quietioned me about it I`d tell him to kiss my right nut and make my l left one jealous.

Most of the scaredly cats like oure resindenyt homo bitch Les Grossman can kiss my ass.

He` a fucking anonomous coward with bogus/fabricated lifts and until he proves other wise I d still cut his throats becaue of his remarks to me and I just dont like the goo guzzler but we all know a "funny thing" this gimmick is a coward cuz in reality I`d cut his nuts off and have a joyous time feeding them to him

Direpected me thinking I was a decrepit fuck when I`m still youtful enough to fuck him beyond all repair and know a martial art called karazy,but if I find out I`ll cut him a new asshole on genrral principal.Plus bite his cheek and run with it......he`s  poor mans.WaltermSobchack who posts with impunity cuz he drinks baby batter as a pre-contest diet,only deffereance Walter is a badass in real life and Fuck\face is a cowardly gimmick.

Set it up ......I think you`re full of shit and I can dish outa few more asswhipping especialy to wannabe poindexters........BITCH .

Name the time and place fuckwad......and make it reasonable,I`ll kill you phony dicklicker.

Just remeber no holds barred,and weapony you wamnna use,go for it.....I will even if you dont....I have an example to be made.

D isrespect mdead mother agaib so you think it hut=t me.....it doesn`t it jut that Im mut beat my repect into you.

what say the fuckface.....pist a picture tough guy....I`ll wait you twat.

Be aware I playe for keeps welcome to the hospital.

You probably weigh 95 pounds if not post you not so heavy quat lift so thay I blow away in a pound for pound system.

Looking forward  to making you cry and big diclicker.

Ha 🤣😂🤣 That sounds just like me !!
We clearly similar nature Wes , only we have to let it go - Rise above them Vermin Bottom Feeders
Just ignore him / them they’re not worth the Time or Effort .
There’s a few on here I completely ignore / won’t respond to - Well very occasionally just to Tell them to Fuck off, / They’re Queer Vermin or Thick stupid Black / Jihadi Pakis .
Ahhhh there Feeling Much Better.😂🤣😂

Stay Strong & Be Well My Friend. 👊🏻💪🏻

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #387 on: October 25, 2021, 03:12:20 PM »

We clearly similar nature Wes , only we have to let it go - Rise above them Vermin Bottom Feeders
There’s a few on here I completely ignore / won’t respond to - Well very occasionally just to Tell them to Fuck off, / They’re Queer Vermin or Thick stupid Black / Jihadi Pakis .

Words of wisdom, my friend.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: October 25, 2021, 03:18:10 PM »
Words of wisdom, my friend.

AHH yes , That equally applies to your good self 😀👍🏻👊🏻

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: October 25, 2021, 03:51:04 PM »

I know my friend but he insulted my dead mother,I dont forget shit like that.If he was in my presence when he said it,though we know he wouldn`t look me in the eye,and it would never happen,I would have bit his fucking ear off.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #390 on: October 25, 2021, 04:17:50 PM »
Both Pellius and Bob Chick wear wigs according to Getbig gossip. Doesn't matter what the truth is, some will believe he wears a wig! Pellius posted a program on Ironage that explained how he added inches to his calves. In recent years he made inquiries about GH. Dying one's hair is another thing some guys do who care about their appearance. All have the same motivation - look younger and better.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: October 25, 2021, 07:43:46 PM »
I know my friend but he insulted my dead mother,I dont forget shit like that.If he was in my presence when he said it,though we know he wouldn`t look me in the eye,and it would never happen,I would have bit his fucking ear off.

Yes & That is why he hides behind a Computer Screen,
He’d Never have the Balls or Backbone to be that close to you.
He’s just a Vermin Cockroach of a specimen a Complete & utter Khunt.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: October 26, 2021, 03:01:47 AM »

Yes & That is why he hides behind a Computer Screen,
He’d Never have the Balls or Backbone to be that close to you.
He’s just a Vermin Cockroach of a specimen a Complete & utter Khunt.

In a nutshell.....correct.

He`ll post bad photos of me now but none of his own and claim to have benched 385-400 at 18 years old.....call me names and such but will never prove his claimed sets of squats for reps with 405 or how big he is.....bhanky at least posts pics and he rags on him also......no room to do so Les.

Nameless- check.... faceless- check....,liar.....check....cward.....check.

Post a pic cum guzzler.....I`ll wait unfortunately I know you won`t so I wont wait too long..... COWARD.

He`s a funny guy though,but he`s alo a troll.......very gay.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #393 on: October 26, 2021, 07:40:41 AM »
In a nutshell.....correct.

He`ll post bad photos of me now but none of his own and claim to have benched 385-400 at 18 years old.....call me names and such but will never prove his claimed sets of squats for reps with 405 or how big he is.....bhanky at least posts pics and he rags on him also......no room to do so Les.

Nameless- check.... faceless- check....,liar.....check....cward.....check.

Post a pic cum guzzler.....I`ll wait unfortunately I know you won`t o I wont wait too long..... COWARD.

He`s a funny guy though,but he`s alo a troll.......very gay.

Geez something has the old bullshitter steroid addict all riled up. Probably pissed off at his own inadequacies? Life is tough, life is really tough when you look like a bald aids patient.

If you need attention this bad you should get a TikTok account.

I don’t pay much attention to fairy tale tellers who only weigh 167 lbs.

On the other hand, if you gained 60 lbs you would basically be bhank’s older ugly twin.

Cue the “I beat up 82 bikers in a biker bar once” bullshit line.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: October 26, 2021, 07:54:17 AM »
Geez something has the old bullshitter steroid addict all riled up. Probably pissed off at his own inadequacies? Life is tough, life is really tough when you look like a bald aids patient.

If you need attention this bad you should get a TikTok account.

I don’t pay much attention to fairy tale tellers who only weigh 167 lbs.

On the other hand, if you gained 60 lbs you would basically be bhank’s older ugly twin.

Cue the “I beat up 82 bikers in a biker bar once” bullshit line.
Nevermind me dickwad,prove that you lift by posting a pic....you can black out your more than likely hideous face.

Then......I`m calling you out on benching 385-400 at 18-20 years old.....laughable and which is it....385,400,18,or 20....LIAR.....LOL   :D

ALSO....I`m calling out your multiple sets of reps with 405 in the squat.

Without pics,I picture as a clown who looks like Wally Cox with Coke bottle glasses,12 inch arms, and zits.

Go head,tell some jokes,call me names,post shitty pics then go get your shinebox cuz you ain`t posting any proof that you train and we all know it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #395 on: October 26, 2021, 08:18:39 AM »
Nevermind me dickwad,prove that you lift by posting a pic....you can black out your more than likely hideous face.

Then......I`m calling you out on benching 385-400 at 18-20 years old.....laughable and which is it....385,400,18,or 20....LIAR.....LOL   :D

Without pics,I picture as a clown who looks like Wally Cox with Coke bottle glasses,12 inch arms, and zits.

Go head,tell some jokes,call me names,post shitty pics then go get your shinebox cuz you ain`t posting any proof that you train and we all know it.
Brother, relax.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: October 26, 2021, 08:25:41 AM »
Brother, relax.
Hey I`m good,just would love to see and marvel at Les moving some heavy iron.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #397 on: October 26, 2021, 08:51:27 AM »

Total chihuahua move.

All yap and no bite.

You’ve basically become a smaller version of  Primemuscle.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: October 26, 2021, 09:07:27 AM »
Total chihuahua move.

All yap and no bite.

You’ve basically become a smaller version of  Primemuscle.
And you`ve now become a bigger version of Pinocchio............... ............LIAR  :D

Prove that you lift cockmonkey....you talk a great game,now prove your lies.

400 pound bench at 18 years old......HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!

YOU FUCKING LIYING WANNBABE.  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: October 26, 2021, 09:11:37 AM »
Hey the balls in your court Les,you`re the one yapping about big lifts.....prove your lies.

HA HA HA HA HA HA