Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

If this JonBent killer is making it all up...

(1/4) > >>

240 is Back:
how would you classify/label/define him?

Headcase? Glory-hound? Sick bastard?  Did he just pwn himself in front of the world, or pwn the world media by making them give him 3 straight days of coverage when he didn't do it?

Sooner or later, the pics of him with a big silly grin, opening Christmas presents in Georgia the day of the murder in Colorado, are going to come out, and the media is going to have egg on its face.

JasonH:
I really hope he isn't making it all up - a complete waste of a news story if he is. Not to mention how fucked up does one guy have to be to put himself through all that?

JediKnight:
what would happen to him if they found out he was making up the story,,could he get prison time for lying and wasting our tax paying dollars?

JasonH:
Probably - would certainly get in trouble for wasting police time. I don't reckon he's lying though - he was known to the family and had been in touch with JonBenet's mother before she died. He probably confessed back then.

240 is Back:
His brother says he has undeniable proof.  My guess - Christmas pictures

His ex-wife says he used to stay up late reading about the jonbenet case

He interviewed many involved with the case on his own little mini-investigation

Many think he got into trouble in bangkok and used this to get a ticket outta their jails.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version