Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Cycle adjustment

(1/2) > >>

werbegb:
I was wanting to get some recommendations on how much a week I should run equipose? I am on my eigth week of test and was orginally going 12 but am extended it out to 16 prob maybe 18. For the first 8 weeks I ran tren acetate with my test but have stopped that now and was going to run some equipose before I started running the winny couple of weeks prior to being done with the test. Anyone have any suggestions?

werbegb

massivemann:
wait are you on eq right now? or do you plan on starting to take it? if so dont it will take to long to kick in..unless you get some eq prop or something like that to help start the eq off

muscle19:
i think i understand what ur talking about, im actually in the midst of the same cycle myself. i would extend thic cycle (if u have prior cycle experience) to 18wks myself... after that 8 wk mark do ur normal test amount 9-18 and add the eq if u want 9-18wks and add the winny at 50mg ed for the last 6 wks of the cycle. again im doing pretty much the same thing right now but im still on the tren, my whole goal is to lean up, lose bf and build muscle for the first 8 wks and then add eq and bumb my test up more for another 8-10 wks and see from there. good luck and keep us posted, o by the way, do u have a pct lined up?

muscle

werbegb:
How much equipose would you do a week? Yes I got a post cycle lined up I already got the clomid and nolvadex. And maybe if I  am lucky I can get my hands on some hcg but if not I think I will be fine.

muscle19:
what test doses are u using? that will help determain the eq dose.

muscle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version