Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Climate warming: That which you will NEVER hear

(1/8) > >>

Slapper:
Much is said about "man-made" global warming. Much of it is bullshit (I've had my own weather station for 15 years now,) like the part "man-made" climate warming. Much is shown to prove what is now "conventional wisdom". Most of it, climate-wise, is nothing but made up BULL SHIT. Heard about the "huge" rivers running on top of Greenland's huge ice cap? I bet you never heard that they have ALWAYS been there. I bet you've never heard that the world's driest place (Valle de la Luna in Chile,) some places where there has NEVER been any recorded rain (like EVER,) and located at a latitude north of Rio de Janeiro, got a decent dumping of snow back in May of 2014 (equivalent of August in the northern hemisphere). I bet you've never heard of this.

My apologies for the brick but... I've had enough of this man-made global warming bullshit story already.

The earth is going through a warming period which will most likely culminate, climatically speaking, with a beast of a retraction to pre-Industrial Revolution times and 1) there's NOTHING your government or ALL the governments of this world put together can do about it and 2) ice cores from Greenland's ice cap (of all places!) show that it has happened multiple times in the past.

In other words, ADAPT and survive.

Megalodon:
If the elite left and their parroting useful idiots believe in man-made climate doomsday SO much, why are they also hell-bent on importing massive numbers of 3rd world people with low "carbon footprints" to developed countries where they will supposedly contribute to a global apocalypse that they originally had little part in?

Megalodon:
The rest of the world is warming up faster than the rest of the world:

Canada, Holland, USA, Israel, Finland, Australia, China, the South Pole, and Africa   

are all warming up faster than

Canada, Holland, USA, Israel, Finland, Australia, China, the South Pole, and Africa

Rambone:
Man-made panic and sensationalism = line the pockets of the politicians, media and green energy execs

El Diablo Blanco:
Misinformed post by morons.  No one is saying Man is causing this warming.  What man has done is accelerate this warming phase.  Either way.  I want to see this whole world burn. would be fun to see it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version