Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

Stella you have no right

(1/9) > >>

body88:
to tell people what to post on this board. I like you. You are funny. Seem very nice. But if someone is beheaded and it is shown on a news website and then reposted here that is not a violation of any rule on the board. We are adults and can decide if we wish to view it or not. You post your religious crap that i do not want to see. You have posted thing pertaining to it on this board. Actually people could post those videos claiming it is gods work. Basically you are abusing your powers.

Al-Gebra:
You have no right to ask me how I feel
You have no right to speak to me so kind
We cant go on just holding on to time
Now that we're living separate lives

body88:
lol....

I am not trying to be a dick but that shit has go to go. We can post whatever the hell we want. As long as it is not rascist or whatever the rest of the rules state.

Al-Gebra:
maybe this board is PG-13 . . . were these beheadings posted on a site that was generally accessed?

body88:
If I posted the nick berg video as a example of things happening in the world today and she deleted it what would be bullshit. She is trying to run the board how she sees fit.

Im sorry but stella sees the world in hugs kisses and teddy bears. the board should not have to suffer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version