Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Natural Bodybuilding

What do YOU like about Natural Bodybuilding? or being a Natural Bodybuilder?

<< < (20/21) > >>

Chaan:
Nothing. I only get laughed at.

nzmusclemonster:

--- Quote from: Chaan on August 17, 2014, 08:56:27 PM ---Nothing. I only get laughed at.

--- End quote ---

You need to find some new friends then.

Chaan:

--- Quote from: nzmusclemonster on August 18, 2014, 02:26:04 AM ---You need to find some new friends then.

--- End quote ---

Ahh, they never laughed, they got upset when I got into fitness, or even scared.

Charlys69:
the main reason is, you can train much more years intense, even over 50, than most "roiduser" which are out of the Gym mostly in there late 40´s. i like to do it lifetime....not stop depressed one day you get your quit....

Bobby Cole:
About 5 years ago the VA pretty much sent me home to die.  My organs were shutting down, I had no muscle tone and with the exception of my stomach, my skin was just a covering for my bones.  
So, to make a long story short, I made some huge changes and hitting the gym was the most major change I made and second to that was what I put into my body.  

From my first bicep curls with a 10# dumbbell and my first glass of whey protein mix, it’s all been a natural journey which is going to put me in the seniors amateur competition in my state in 2020 and at the grand old age of 70.  
My arms went from 11” to 19 1/2”, my waist was 52” and after a lot of water and fat loss is now sitting at 33”.  My chest went from 46” with man tits to 52” solid inches.  

About the only thing I might do a little different than some natural builders in my diet is the use of fenugreek in my postmix or witches brew as I like to call it.  Oh yeah, and by post mix I do mean that it’s a concoction which I drink from the time I finish a workout to the time I go to bed.  About 2 gallons of it per day, everyday since I workout for 2 hours ......every day.  

I also use tongkat ali three times a week for an aromatase blocker and 9 to 12 mg’s of extra boron each day to help max out my free testosterone.  

Bottom line, other than the needle going in for blood tests every 3 months or so, I refuse to go any other way than the natural lifestyle because it gave my body, health and life back to me.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version