Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Pictures of Members & More

OK dov, you've convinced me. Here's my pics.

(1/31) > >>

pellius:
 Well, it's always nice to have a day off from my job of picking pineapple and fire dancing for the tourists in Waikiki. That usually means a relaxing day of body surfing and stealing the purses of unsuspecting tourist that like to "mingle" with the natives. But a sensible board member, dov, has convince me that I've backed myself against a wall and if I'm ever to survive the torches and pitch forks I should just post pics and let the chips fall where they may. And after the initial and inevitable flaming things will eventually die down and it's on to a new drama.

At a tad over 6'1" I weighed in this morning at 183.2 lbs. A bit up from yesterdays 182.6 lbs. I took that as a good omen. So I did a quick carb load of pineapple and manapua and called a surfing buddy to be my photographer for an hour or so. I'm sure that's not how he wanted to spend the day and it didn't help when I began with, "This is going to sound so gay but can you...."

So this is what, as I've been called, an "old twink in the advance stages of HIV" looks like:

pellius:
Me and man's best friend. Or in my case, my only friend. LOL!

webcake:
You look really good for 70.....

pellius:
Studying up for my next theological debate with True Adonis.

pellius:
WTF? Why doesn't JohnnyNoName ever take my calls? Band at the base of the shaft or behind the balls? I need to know!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version