Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Men's Physique Board

Low Bodyfat Everywhere Except Lower Back and Abdominals?

<< < (2/2)

bozo_the_rot:

--- Quote from: NickEdge779 on November 13, 2016, 08:24:55 PM ---I have striations in my quads, veins in my triceps and chest and shoulders, but I don't have a 6 pack unless I flex very hard. I have a bit of bodyfat in my gut and lower back. I don't understand this. I've been bulking on gear for over 2 years and put on a tremendous amount of mass, 50 lbs in 2 years in fact. I've always had higher bodyfat on my gut and lower back. It's like the only place I store fat genetically. With a shirt on, I look like I'm 9% bodyfat, but when i take my shirt off, I no longer look shredded. I always hear its impossible to spot reduce fat, but I basically have no fat anywhere else and don't want to lose muscle just to get shredded abs. I want to do a show next year in mens physique or classic physique depending how much size I lose when I diet. I'm currently 5 ft 10 220. I'd say my abdominal area look about 15% bodyfat, but everything else looks 8-9%. I feel like just to get decently good abs for a mens physique or classic physique show, the rest of my body will look like a bodybuilding competitor bodyfat wise and I'd have shredded glutes. My glutes are surprisingly lower bodyfat than my lower back and abs. I know it makes no sense.

--- End quote ---

Google Helios
Read about it...
Spot inject it up and down the fat covering the abs...
This will help..

Banjamin:
Totally agree with you. In the internet are a lot of information about it. Maybe in this site you will find what you are looking for: http://www.deviceinformed.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version