Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Pictures of Members & More

IM not afraid to lose the mr. getbig contest new progress though

<< < (4/15) > >>

jaejonna:
I concur with Rocket, quite possible that the person in the pic is some brainless gay for pay webcam homo who you have pics of..I will cease this conspiracy theory if you take a pic of yourself holding a sign "I AM DADDYWADDY FROM GETBIG" ..until then it is very likely your are not.

Marty Champions:

--- Quote from: rocket on August 30, 2006, 06:01:36 AM ---I find it hard to believe you're the person in the photos.  Every photo oozes homosexuality so much that if I had to guess I would say you're ripping pictures from a guys site.

Sorry if thats not the case but very few people would not think you're gay as the day is long with those NSYNC poses you've got going there :)

--- End quote ---

so you are trying to say that you are available for some fun sonny boy?

Marty Champions:
i know im so unbeleivably built that i must prove it, whats next a drug test sonny boy? but here you go

BroadStreetBruiser:
hahahah daddy waddy wins again. I can't wait till Adonis trains with this legend.

jaejonna:

--- Quote from: daddywaddy on August 30, 2006, 06:10:17 AM ---i know im so unbeleivably built that i must prove it, whats next a drug test sonny boy? but here you go

--- End quote ---
I stand corrected Daddywaddy!!! Today you have earned my respect!!! I had to put the challenge out there though, i hope you understand...Good luck in the Mr. Getbig!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version