Author Topic: Bostin Loyd done?  (Read 51626 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Bostin Loyd done?
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2017, 04:22:22 AM »
Zambon doesn't do winstrol anymore. They stopped a decade ago.

this was his stack in 2004   ;)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2017, 04:33:42 AM »
Zambon doesn't do winstrol anymore. They stopped a decade ago.

Yea, this was in 2004. I'm not even sure if they still make stenox/halotestin

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2017, 04:54:01 AM »
this was his stack in 2004   ;)

Plus it didn't really happen.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2017, 05:28:32 AM »
ESFitness...you're really annoying.
The way you hijack threads is fucking even more annoying.

Is this website all you do in life?
Trying to get your post count numbers up? Is there NOTHING more for you?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2017, 05:40:04 AM »

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2017, 07:09:46 AM »
Yes back to Boston Lloyd rather than some dusty border town in 2004. Sorry, I don't have patience to follow Bostin directly on social media, so getbig is my CNN. Here are my questions: anything serious going on or just media strategy? Why doesn't a sensible father have influence over a goofy son?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2017, 07:17:58 AM »
If you watch the video he said he sent Dave(Palumbo?) his numbers and he claimed rhey were not that bad for what he is running. This is the definition of delusional. A 6.5 creatinine puts him around 10% kidney function. Muscle mass may skew that creatinine number a bit, but he is fried no doubt. In the video he says he still feels great. He's a handful of ibuprofen away from really feeling it.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2017, 07:20:34 AM »
If you watch the video he said he sent Dave(Palumbo?) his numbers and he claimed rhey were not that bad for what he is running. This is the definition of delusional. A 6.5 creatinine puts him around 10% kidney function. Muscle mass may skew that creatinine number a bit, but he is fried no doubt. In the video he says he still feels great. He's a handful of ibuprofen away from really feeling it.

Were those truly his labs posted above?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2017, 07:28:35 AM »
Yes back to Boston Lloyd rather than some dusty border town in 2004. Sorry, I don't have patience to follow Bostin directly on social media, so getbig is my CNN. Here are my questions: anything serious going on or just media strategy? Why doesn't a sensible father have influence over a goofy son?

He is actually quite sensible here. He is cutting back on the drugs since he found megadosing, especially gh, yielded zero gains over a years time. He will continue on but using more classic cycles, fewer compounds, without doing a ton of peptides 5 times a day. He will try to get gf pregnant without going off roids, doing an hcg/hmg stack, but if it fails he will come off. Save your money if you aren't in the genetic elite is his advice, don't take out loans to finance a failing endeavor.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2017, 07:37:11 AM »
Were those truly his labs posted above?

Good question. He never says in the video, I never heard him say it anyway.  I assumed it was though with the comment about showing his bad numbers to Dave.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2017, 07:41:45 AM »
He is actually quite sensible here. He is cutting back on the drugs since he found megadosing, especially gh, yielded zero gains over a years time. He will continue on but using more classic cycles, fewer compounds, without doing a ton of peptides 5 times a day. He will try to get gf pregnant without going off roids, doing an hcg/hmg stack, but if it fails he will come off. Save your money if you aren't in the genetic elite is his advice, don't take out loans to finance a failing endeavor.

Thnx, journalistically succinct. If those labs are relevant, is a creatinine/BUN situation like that potentially quickly reversible? I had a deep gfr situation which flipped back to normal in 6 months, but those particular labs look pretty severe?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2017, 08:16:12 AM »
Only about 7g. 3.5g being test, then a lot of tren, then eq, either QV or PetPharma anadrol and Stenox... With some zambon winstrol amps, cynomel and proviron...and about 45-65iu insulin /day total

lol.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2017, 08:29:56 AM »
Sure hope that isn't his bloodwork.  His kidneys are in extremely bad shape.  That creatinine level is about what Tom Prince's was when he was admitted to the hospital for kidney failure.  That's not you need to slow down range or your looking bad range.  That is get to the ER because you are dying range literally.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2017, 10:38:08 AM »
ESFitness...you're really annoying.
The way you hijack threads is fucking even more annoying.

Is this website all you do in life?
Trying to get your post count numbers up? Is there NOTHING more for you?

I posted something and ppl troll afterward. How is other peoples trolling my problem? If they really wanted to know, they'd ask me in a PM, but instead they want to argue and derail threads. Ain't my problem. Are you listening to these on headphones with some text-to-speech program for the blind and youre forced to listen to? If not, use your eyes and skip over then shit youndont want to read, or better yet, post something related to the topic and keep moving

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2017, 11:15:29 AM »
Insane how much hate this dude gets...what I don't understand is why people who on getbig who understand schtick, don't relate to the guy. I love BL, he's probably the only one out there being semi honest.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2017, 11:54:54 AM »
PIP

In general, normal BUN levels fall in the following ranges:

adult men: 8 to 20 mg/dL

Higher BUN levels can indicate:

congestive heart failure or recent heart attack
    gastrointestinal bleeding
    high protein levels
    kidney disease
    kidney failure
    dehydration
    obstruction in the urinary tract
    shock

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2017, 12:25:01 PM »
MANIAC, I agree with ya 98.9% regarding your statement about Bostin.

I would agree with ya 100%  .... but Bostin is not the only one out there being honest.

But complete honestly is a rarity within the world of lifting heavy things.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2017, 01:01:44 PM »
Thnx, journalistically succinct. If those labs are relevant, is a creatinine/BUN situation like that potentially quickly reversible? I had a deep gfr situation which flipped back to normal in 6 months, but those particular labs look pretty severe?

It's highly unlikely that he managed to push himself into chronic renal failure in five years, even with all the megadosing.  Acute kidney injury is a possibility, and that's usually reversible depending on the cause & severity .. even with a full recovery, it does increase the chance of developing ESRD down the road

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2017, 04:22:41 PM »
He said he's never coming off gear

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2017, 04:32:09 PM »
Insane how much hate this dude gets...what I don't understand is why people who on getbig who understand schtick, don't relate to the guy. I love BL, he's probably the only one out there being semi honest.

He embodies most of what we hate in generation nothingness. The hats. The tight pants, the obsession with drug abuse over long term health... Negative IQ. Etc

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2017, 04:42:01 PM »
I don't follow these Fitness Social Media MegaStars as closely as the rest of you kids but isn't Bostin Loyd and that other guy Derrick Anthony related somehow? I just checked that guys Insta and he looks very much like Derrick did.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2017, 04:56:33 PM »
I don't follow these Fitness Social Media MegaStars as closely as the rest of you kids but isn't Bostin Loyd and that other guy Derrick Anthony related somehow? I just checked that guys Insta and he looks very much like Derrick did.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, the looks would only be a coincidence. DA New York area. BL Northern CA. Bostin is son of Classic Bodybuilder John Lloyd.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2017, 05:17:33 PM »
when did boston compete last?

there are a few comp photos where he looks pretty solid (his purple posing trunks - i have a good memory - no homo)

the dude got stuck in an epic loop of excessive behavior/risk after his video went viral. his 1 year transformation...he had to continue that and well the show is over.

him and Piana are some of the sports loudest voices today - 16-30 year old crowd

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2017, 06:19:13 PM »
It's highly unlikely that he managed to push himself into chronic renal failure in five years, even with all the megadosing.  Acute kidney injury is a possibility, and that's usually reversible depending on the cause & severity .. even with a full recovery, it does increase the chance of developing ESRD down the road

If he had acute renal failure he would feel it. He said he felt great, so you have to go with that which would align with chronic renal failure as his body has adapted to the toxins over time. Most don't even know they are at that stage until they have been their a while. Once he starts to lose his appetite or potassium climbs, it's game over.

And it is entirely possible for him to fry himself in 5 years. Grams upon grams of AAS, synthol and maybe a genetic predisposition. With the availability of AAS and the non stop cycles guys run now, this kidney thing will be an epidemic soon. But he's living in denial right now thinking he can just lower the dose and be okay. He would need to come off completely, lose 50 pounds, lower protein drastically, not workout and then hope for the best.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2017, 06:30:22 PM »
This YouTube by Bostin's mother humanizes the situation. Looks like, as with Sergio Jr., son is closer to the the bodybuilder mother than to bodybuilder father. By the way, if anybody thinks us California people don't have accents, listen to this woman's CA tone of voice:

I wish Bostin the best