Author Topic: Wtf is wrong with Antonio Silva?  (Read 1879 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Wtf is wrong with Antonio Silva?
« on: February 16, 2008, 10:04:35 PM »
Does he have some disease that made his chin grow or something?
E

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: Wtf is wrong with Antonio Silva?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 12:58:31 AM »
Growth hormone by the look of it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 04:07:45 AM »
looks like an ogre
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 06:24:00 PM »
He had a benign pituitary gland tumor which was causing an excessive secretion of growth hormone, but he recently had it removed. 
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 05:57:27 AM »
split decision win against ufc leftovers ricco... long live the elite hw divison  ::)
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 02:59:48 PM »
split decision win against ufc leftovers ricco... long live the elite hw divison  ::)

You thinking Tank would win, long live the betting hall of famer.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 03:14:31 PM »
You thinking Tank would win, long live the betting hall of famer.

not really, but sometimes you bet with the heart and not the head, it makes it a lot of fun

if everyone would just play it safe, well everyone would end up a total bore like you
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 03:21:59 PM »
not really, but sometimes you bet with the heart and not the head, it makes it a lot of fun

if everyone would just play it safe, well everyone would end up a total bore like you

If by "playing it safe" you mean, "being right way more than you are" then yes I play it safe.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 03:36:18 PM »
If by "playing it safe" you mean, "being right way more than you are" then yes I play it safe.

and what a totally humourless boring shit you've become.  :-\ must suck to come here everyday and hate, whine and bitch. not be able to joke around, have fun, talk shit with others but always having that low selfesteem and the need to talk about being "the expert" or "knowing more than the rest" or "having a higher score"

and what does that need come from? from you being a total loser of course.

you being able to top a chart is the sole reason you come here. that gives you some sense of worth.

pathetic.
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 03:40:46 PM »

and what a totally humourless boring shit you've become.  :-\ must suck to come here everyday and hate, whine and bitch. not be able to joke around, have fun, talk shit with others but always having that low selfesteem and the need to talk about being "the expert" or "knowing more than the rest" or "having a higher score"

and what does that need come from? from you being a total loser of course.

you being able to top a chart is the sole reason you come here. that gives you some sense of worth.

pathetic.

Say's the guy who did well one time and created a Hall of fame for himself, and refers to himself as the super.  Thanks for basically repeating what I just said about you and trying to use it on me, im flattered really.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 03:42:57 PM »
Say's the guy who did well one time and created a Hall of fame for himself, and refers to himself as the super.  Thanks for basically repeating what I just said about you and trying to use it on me, im flattered really.

one time is still better than you. hall of fame was created for everyone that wins shows. an easy, fast and accurate way to display who's the best.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 03:47:20 PM »

Chute he is mad because the one thing that he comes here for got ERASED!

BOOM!

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 03:48:44 PM »
one time is still better than you. hall of fame was created for everyone that wins shows. an easy, fast and accurate way to display who's the best.

I won on a tie, so did you, niether of them are wins.  I don't consider a tie a win, that's why you don't hear me bragging about it every chance I get like you do.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 03:54:04 PM »
I won on a tie, so did you, niether of them are wins.  I don't consider a tie a win, that's why you don't hear me bragging about it every chance I get like you do.

tie with two beats tie with three.

and i bet on fewer shows so my chances of winning isnt as great.

so at the end of the day - i win. you lose.

hurts huh?  ;D
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 03:59:36 PM »
tie with two beats tie with three.

and i bet on fewer shows so my chances of winning isnt as great.

so at the end of the day - i win. you lose.

hurts huh?  ;D

Hurts? to see you at the bottom of the heap?  It hurts my stomach from laughing so much ;D 
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 04:04:53 PM »
Hurts? to see you at the bottom of the heap?  It hurts my stomach from laughing so much ;D 

All I see is a guy that bets on more shows and fights than anyone - yet never won and never got a perfect score.

That's embarrasing. And the more shows and more fights that keeps getting added to the stats, the greater the embarrasement will be!  :-\
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 04:06:31 PM »
All I see is a guy that bets on more shows and fights than anyone - yet never won and never got a perfect score.

That's embarrasing. And the more shows and more fights that keeps getting added to the stats, the greater the embarrasement will be!  :-\

Says the guy in dead last :'(
Predictions
 40/61