is jedi knight

the worst gimmick ever  ::)

T

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
Re: Anyone wanna make 10,000?
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2008, 10:02:42 AM »
You dont even know me and you are taking the word of Anton and some internet idiots that claim they know me. I live in California. Got a BMW. A house. What do u got?  I run a celebrity website called www.dweetir.com that had over 1500 hits just today. You dont know what your talking about man. If you want to prove yourself come get me. U PUSSY. I fucked your mother.

Anton cant do shit. He is a straight up pussy. Come get the 10,000.Fucking pussy. MMA u guys dont knwo shit.

Actually my mother probably has a bigger Johnson than you, and I'm sure she would be the one bending you over. So, you got a 1985 BMW, and a crack house. Anything else I am missing. I've seen your website, and it is pathetic. There is nothing wrong with the mixed martial arts you need an rectal adjustment. Maybe, have your intestines pushed in a bit: right.

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2008, 10:12:37 AM »

Coward. u r all talk like your boyfriend Sin. I am right here, come do something. PUSSY.

Why whats the point. Your one of those who gets KTFO all of the time, and still runs your neck. I heard your a fudge packin' surfer from Cali. Ha. Interesting, so you like to ride more than surfboards, do ya?!!

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2008, 10:32:13 AM »
Yawn.. Really? Man you are so stellar with your use of destructive words. I could sit an argue all day with you, and continue to make you look like a fool, but I have an actual life. See you queer........

Don't forget to feltch your father this evening..........

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2008, 10:33:48 AM »

Excuses from you maybe. I still stick to it. I asked Big Mal 5 times last night and he was to busy i guess to respond to me. You're welcome to take me on my offer. You come to me.

First of all, gay bashing is considered a hate crime nowadays. I wouldn't walk across the street to beat up some random homo so flying across the country is not going to happen.

BigMal has bitches to smack on the backside and can't respond to your stupid PMs and attention whoring in a rapid-fire manner. I'm sure he has no problem meeting you for a 'talk", there's just no way you'll show or have the money.

You're pretty lucky Avesher is in Canada and that SSBG has been 'encouraged' to calm down IRL. Either of those two guys would be on you like stink on shit.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2008, 10:36:09 AM »
First of all, gay bashing is considered a hate crime nowadays. I wouldn't walk across the street to beat up some random homo so flying across the country is not going to happen.

BigMal has bitches to smack on the backside and can't respond to your stupid PMs and attention whoring in a rapid-fire manner. I'm sure he has no problem meeting you for a 'talk", there's just no way you'll show or have the money.

You're pretty lucky Avesher is in Canada and that SSBG has been 'encouraged' to calm down IRL. Either of those two guys would be on you like stink on shit.

drkaje brings the truth to all boards of get big

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2008, 10:40:01 AM »

You're dog is dead because he couldnt stand living with u. You have the brains of Corky from Life goes on. and u look like him.

I could only wish to bring the sauveness ofthe reknown Corky

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2008, 11:03:48 AM »
YAWN  i encourage anyone to take me on that offer. Talk is cheap and so are u. Give me a break "Dr". u are about as real as a doctor as SinCity and Iron Warrior are MMA guys. You arent one. Your a fake. COme get your 10000 if u have the heart, otherwide i own u. :-*

Laughing at you is fun!!

Keep up the good work.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2008, 11:37:16 AM »

Excuses from you maybe. I still stick to it. I asked Big Mal 5 times last night and he was to busy i guess to respond to me. You're welcome to take me on my offer. You come to me.

im here...you are just playing...but if you arent give me a place and time...its on you...orange county isnt far from me...my homeboy is in irvine...anyway  its on you...but 1000 only... i dont have no 10,000 laying around...

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2008, 11:38:24 AM »
Laughing at you is fun!!

Keep up the good work.
he wants everyone to come get 10,000 he doesnt have it, what he really wants is to stuff money down his pants and someone to go in and grab it, if a man wants to really challenge someone in a fight he doesnt say come to me so in conclusion jedis a delusional vagina
i

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2008, 11:42:47 AM »
he wants everyone to come get 10,000 he doesnt have it, what he really wants is to stuff money down his pants and someone to go in and grab it, if a man wants to really challenge someone in a fight he doesnt say come to me so in conclusion jedis a delusional vagina

I disagree.

Vaginas are useful.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2008, 12:39:34 PM »
and here.....we........GO

This dude would crush you son!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2008, 07:00:29 PM »
Jedi's MO, call people out, make big threats about killing people and breaking necks,etc ,etc........then you name your time and place, several times ::) , and he won't show.

He's a lonely guy whos boyfriend goes out with musclebears while Jedi has to stay home and do dishes.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2008, 07:10:56 PM »
wow a fake myspace that Dballn247 made. How original.

That would have taken a long ass time to make, I mean he even got friends on there.. I don't think it was fake. You also had the shit put on Private after you were exposed... Sorry ass twink... You should just accept the fact and admit it... You love the sausage, so no big deal, I have met decent gay dudes, but you just keep digging yourself deeper fucking with guys who have been on the Y forever!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2008, 07:36:17 PM »
I disagree.

Vaginas are useful.
lol that would make him discharge
i

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: ?
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2008, 08:06:21 PM »
epic changing the thread title due to being owned multiple times in thread

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2008, 08:12:48 PM »

He's a lonely guy whos boyfriend goes out with musclebears while Jedi has to stay home and do dishes.

;D