Author Topic: chaos, you fucking bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7326 times)

Alex23

jealous much ?  ;D

Well, knowing that he's there pretty much 6 days a week... not really. 

Just messing with you. What are you driving down for, what's the occasion?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Well, knowing that he's there pretty much 6 days a week... not really. 

Just messing with you. What are you driving down for, what's the occasion?
my parents are going on vacation in malibu,,  im not going, but they told me if i wanted to come down for a few days they would buy my gas and pay for whatever...so why the hell not??  :D..never been to venice or the k

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
lol ! supposed to be tuesday the 15th

ive never claimed ot be an athlete !

tell you guys what

tuesday is normally leg day for me

i was gonna switch it up and do shoulders

BUT

we do legs so i dont have to change my schedule, and ill do that sled

You'd have to be retarded to want to pull that sled after a leg workout.

We don't pull on grass like normal people, we go for the parking lot behind the K.

You don't have to be an athlete, it's only a few hundred pounds. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
id see it as muscle wasting and interfering with quad recovery on any other day

chaos

• Getbig V
id see it as muscle wasting and interfering with quad recovery on any other day
::) STFU ..........like you know, try it, pussy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
no thanks bro.

in fact im gonna save my time and money and pass on the training altogether, thanks for the offer though champ

chaos

• Getbig V
no thanks bro.

in fact im gonna save my time and money and pass on the training altogether, thanks for the offer though champ
Pussing out cause you don't want to use your precious muscles?

HHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA Brutal bitch!!!!

Oh brother, if I would have known you were a kunt in real life, I wouldn't have even made the offer, pussy. hahahahaaa

waaa waaa I don't wanna use my muscles........ :'( :'(

hhhhhahahahaaaaaaaahahah a

Looks like the steroid board guys were right about you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
 :-[ your hurting my feelings.

:)

chaos

• Getbig V
:-[ your hurting my feelings.

:)
You need your feelings hurt. You should show up angry and ready to go. >:(

Bitch.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
You need your feelings hurt. You should show up angry and ready to go. >:(

Bitch.

can you book a training session with milos

if so how much is it
T

chaos

• Getbig V
can you book a training session with milos

if so how much is it
I don't know, you have to call the Koloseum or email him I suppose.

He's not been training very many people, only seen him with two people in the last few months.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
boom.

Now picture 3-4 110lb plates on it, on hot Asphalt... not some pussy grass... and pulling for 110ft+ non stop. 

Did you use a harness or do you pull as pictured above?

Do you do any kind of circuit, or do you do one session at a time?

Looks brutal.  8)

Alex23

Looks brutal.  8)

It is brutal bro... usually they do 110ft pulls with 330-440lb... back and forward, either pulling backwards or foward (no harness, just handles)

chaos

• Getbig V

Looks brutal.  8)
You can hook the handles through your belt if you want, but it puts the tension around your midsection and your upper body becomes useless.
If you pull backwards, you just let your arms pull out in front if you and lean back hard and keep your feet going.

If you pull forward, you sling the straps over your shoulders and lean forward and keep your feet moving.

It's pretty simple and easy. I don't know what Alex is complaining about. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

You can hook the handles through your belt if you want, but it puts the tension around your midsection and your upper body becomes useless.
If you pull backwards, you just let your arms pull out in front if you and lean back hard and keep your feet going.

If you pull forward, you sling the straps over your shoulders and lean forward and keep your feet moving.

It's pretty simple and easy. I don't know what Alex is complaining about. ::)

hahahah so the Taylor kid backed down to prevent muscle wasting... what tiny tit.. ;D

He'll miss how it's really done in SoCal.

Kid could've learned a lot...

chaos

• Getbig V
hahahah so the Taylor kid backed down to prevent muscle wasting... what tiny tit.. ;D

He'll miss how it's really done in SoCal.

Kid could've learned a lot...
He whined about me talking shit here, saying he didn't like me and he didn't want to work out with someone he doesn't like. Talk about thin skin. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

He whined about me talking shit here, saying he didn't like me and he didn't want to work out with someone he doesn't like. Talk about thin skin. ::)

Epic skin thinner than a "for her pleasure" trojan rubber....

Brutal misjudging people as you're a pretty nice and laid back guy in real life. fuck him. Magoo is a cool and big strong kid.

He'll follow us. the other couldn't anyway.

chaos

• Getbig V
Epic skin thinner than a "for her pleasure" trojan rubber....

Brutal misjudging people as you're a pretty nice and laid back guy in real life. fuck him. Magoo is a cool and big strong kid.

He'll follow us. the other couldn't anyway.
Bring a camera this time, a charged one. And that little black box to hide my face. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

Bring a camera this time, a charged one. And that little black box to hide my face. ;D

right on. Does the "management" has issues with cameras inside the gym?... what am I saying.. I think Garraeth took pics of the bolts holding the shitters amongst others ;D

chaos

• Getbig V

right on. Does the "management" has issues with cameras inside the gym?... what am I saying.. I think Garraeth took pics of the bolts holding the shitters amongst others ;D
They are cool with it as long as they aren't doing a photoshoot or filming a video.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
The K sounds like a rockin' place.  Whenever I wanna do strong man type stuff like farmer's walks, I have to resort to our backyard.  We have a pretty massive backyard, but still, it gets potholes in it from my fat ass carrying loads of weight. >:( ;D

Alex23

The K sounds like a rockin' place.  Whenever I wanna do strong man type stuff like farmer's walks, I have to resort to our backyard.  We have a pretty massive backyard, but still, it gets potholes in it from my fat ass carrying loads of weight. >:( ;D

You've arrived my huge fellow ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
You've arrived my huge fellow ;D

I will say, those "holes" are great for irrigating the soil ;D  I love being a big fat jolly-jelly boy :P

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
I climb trees for a living and haul around 80-150lb logs and weild huge chainsaws all day long sometimes-------wont get u huge, but will get you strong as fuck----best thing for tendon and functional strength

took mad time off from the gym some months back----went back and within a month I was deading more than I ever have before

that being said---Im sure you guys would bury me wiht your crazy contraptions 8)

next time Im down in LA ill look u up Chaos---didnt realize you were down to hang last time I was there

chaos

• Getbig V
I climb trees for a living and haul around 80-150lb logs and weild huge chainsaws all day long sometimes-------wont get u huge, but will get you strong as fuck----best thing for tendon and functional strength

took mad time off from the gym some months back----went back and within a month I was deading more than I ever have before

that being said---Im sure you guys would bury me wiht your crazy contraptions 8)

next time Im down in LA ill look u up Chaos---didnt realize you were down to hang last time I was there
Anytime bro, I'm just getting into the contraptions myself.....so far it has been fun.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!