Author Topic: Has the new Plandemic just started?  (Read 4332 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Has the new Plandemic just started?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 09:04:00 PM »
Ironic that just when we need a lockdown in terms of inflation reduction and breaking the global supply chain….. completely out of left field another pandemic……

Lets see if media starts driving the Monkey virus story. It marries up with countries voting to give WHO overall power which is insane.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 09:07:37 PM »
Brutal if true

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2022, 10:03:35 PM »
We've had 91 CoVee deaths in my city of ~108K people, in 28 damn months, only 18 of whom were under the age of 70.

Anyone buying into anymore media hysteria is an absolute moron at this point.

If I see it with my own eyes, or see objective numbers from primary sources, I'll believe it [likely one means the other].

No chance I'm complying with any further media bullshit.

This is a "fool me once, fool me twice" thing.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2022, 10:22:30 PM »
Don’t forget the Monkey virus (or whatever)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2022, 01:58:57 AM »
It's one pandemic after another.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2022, 04:15:41 AM »
gasoline-demic

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2022, 04:40:03 AM »
mRNA tech was perfected by Pzifer and Moderna with no harm to one rabbit or rat.  Phuck people say PZifer veterinarian CEO!

MonkeyVax should be ready for your kids in 30 days.  So says, OAK!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2022, 05:19:36 AM »
23 cases here in Portugal so far.

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2022, 06:21:11 AM »
I read that the monkey virus only transmit to the gays who are currently taking it in the ass.

You should reconsider your gay activities Vince goodcum  :-X

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2022, 06:22:28 AM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2022, 06:41:35 AM »
Anyone else find Bill Gates to be the most sinister appearing entity during these times?

He warns on a Ted Talk about the need for population control and at some point made reference to viruses becoming a worldwide problem, then magically he has invested heavily into vaccines well before COVID hits.....Hmmmm

Bill Gates becomes the biggest private owner of farmland in the United States, shortly thereafter we also start to have food supply shortages. I wonder if he would somehow now be able to capitalize on that......Hmmmmm

Suddenly, there is a shortage of baby milk throughout many parts of the US, but what happened back in 2020. Oh, not much, Bill Gates just invested millions into a little known company by the name of BIOMILQ (a US-based start-up announced that it will be producing artificial human breast milk from cultured human mammary epithelial cells to be commercially available to consumers)......Hmmmmmm

Why does this slimy guy always end up having the winning lottery numbers on hand before they're called? I know he drowns the mainstream media with money in order to market himself as some benign, billionaire philanthropist that cares for humanity, but are we noticing anything freaking strange yet?

"1"

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2022, 10:33:52 AM »
You can follow the spread here:

https://bnonews.com/monkeypox/

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2022, 12:08:27 PM »
Anyone else find Bill Gates to be the most sinister appearing entity during these times?

He warns on a Ted Talk about the need for population control and at some point made reference to viruses becoming a worldwide problem, then magically he has invested heavily into vaccines well before COVID hits.....Hmmmm

Bill Gates becomes the biggest private owner of farmland in the United States, shortly thereafter we also start to have food supply shortages. I wonder if he would somehow now be able to capitalize on that......Hmmmmm

Suddenly, there is a shortage of baby milk throughout many parts of the US, but what happened back in 2020. Oh, not much, Bill Gates just invested millions into a little known company by the name of BIOMILQ (a US-based start-up announced that it will be producing artificial human breast milk from cultured human mammary epithelial cells to be commercially available to consumers)......Hmmmmmm

Why does this slimy guy always end up having the winning lottery numbers on hand before they're called? I know he drowns the mainstream media with money in order to market himself as some benign, billionaire philanthropist that cares for humanity, but are we noticing anything freaking strange yet?

"1"

All started when he got slapped around with the anti-trust Windows stuff a few decades ago. After that it was the Gates Foundation leading the way.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2022, 12:22:22 PM »
Outbreaks of existing and novel viruses happen all the time.  WHO, CDC, and other government agencies are usually pretty good at detecting and containing them.  Remember MERS in 2012?  Of course you don't because government scientists were able to contain it.  MERS could have been much much worse than COVID-19.   Covid is one that got away, and killed upward of 15 million people world wide. 

Monkeypox outbreaks happen occasionally, mostly in Africa.  This one is unusual because it is appearing in so many countries around the world at the same time.  Contact tracing does suggest that many of the cases have a primary, secondary, or tertiary connection with a gay sauna in Spain.   That doesn't mean it is sexually transmitted.  Just that someone who was infectious was there one day. 

The existing smallpox vaccine does seem to be effective.  So it should not be too difficult to contain this outbreak.  If you were ever in the military you probably got the smallpox vaccine.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2022, 12:41:15 PM »
Outbreaks of existing and novel viruses happen all the time.  WHO, CDC, and other government agencies are usually pretty good at detecting and containing them.  Remember MERS in 2012?  Of course you don't because government scientists were able to contain it.  MERS could have been much much worse than COVID-19.   Covid is one that got away, and killed upward of 15 million people world wide. 

Monkeypox outbreaks happen occasionally, mostly in Africa.  This one is unusual because it is appearing in so many countries around the world at the same time.  Contact tracing does suggest that many of the cases have a primary, secondary, or tertiary connection with a gay sauna in Spain.   That doesn't mean it is sexually transmitted.  Just that someone who was infectious was there one day. 

The existing smallpox vaccine does seem to be effective.  So it should not be too difficult to contain this outbreak.  If you were ever in the military you probably got the smallpox vaccine.

That's because it only killed something like 167 people at the time.

You absolute stupid fuck.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2022, 12:51:21 PM »

Wearing a mask while you plow AIDS infested azz??

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2022, 01:39:15 PM »

"1"
YES
T

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2022, 02:00:27 PM »
We've had 91 CoVee deaths in my city of ~108K people, in 28 damn months, only 18 of whom were under the age of 70.

Anyone buying into anymore media hysteria is an absolute moron at this point.

If I see it with my own eyes, or see objective numbers from primary sources, I'll believe it [likely one means the other].

No chance I'm complying with any further media bullshit.

This is a "fool me once, fool me twice" thing.

Our biggest county here is just under 600K (there are a couple small suburbs in that number, but no one says there from there, they all say they are from the main city and use it as their mailing address so it's really one city.  Anyway we've had 122 since it started as of today.  Your city needs to get it's shit together is my point.  LOL!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2022, 03:10:45 PM »
Everything is done out in the open. People have to go through rose-colored coping contortions in order to not see dark horizons.

Pfizer CEO:

"ingestible pills" - a pill with a tiny chip that sends a wireless signal to relevant authorities when the pharmaceutical has been digested. "Imagine the compliance."

^ That would be dismissed as a conspiracy theory to many until they hear him say it on video. And once they hear him say something that they, seconds ago, dismissed as sounding like a conspiracy theory, they'll quickly adjust to, in lieu of their latest 'just a conspiracy theory' defense crumbling, their go-to coping mechanism of blindly accepting that the "philanthropic" high priests know what's best for humanity.

"Imagine the compliance":

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2022, 03:12:42 PM »
Our biggest county here is just under 600K (there are a couple small suburbs in that number, but no one says there from there, they all say they are from the main city and use it as their mailing address so it's really one city.  Anyway we've had 122 since it started as of today.  Your city needs to get it's shit together is my point.  LOL!

Lol! Only 122 deaths out of a 600K population?

This is why Tim Fogarty is such an utter moron. I'm only sad that I've developed such disdain for the homosexual community just because that dumb asshole called me homophobic for STATING THE OBJECTIVE FACT that HIV and AIDS spreads WAY more easily during anal sex.

But who needs objective, scientifically correct medical information on how pathogens are spread?  ::)

That being said, and what makes Tim such an utter and complete moron, is that he thanks government control as the reason for viruses not spreading [too stupid to understand that homosexuals were the VERY FIRST to get machine-gunned into pits in totalitarian societies BECAUSE THEY ARE REVOLUTIONARY AND REPRESENT A THREAT TO THE REGIME].

But let's pretend Tim - that utter fucking fool - was right about MERS and that MERS killed ten times as many people globally in 2012, if not for the government workers that losers like Tim need because they can't take care of themselves [lol].

No, no - let's say it's ONE HUNDRED TIMES as many.

16,700 deaths.

16,700 DEATHS OUT OF A 7.1 BILLION POPULATION.  ONLY 99.9998% OF THE WORLD SURVIVING IF NOT FOR THE BENEVOLENT GOVERNMENT. OH MY GOD, WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT THE GOVERNMENT??

::)

This is Tim's moronic "logic":

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2022, 04:51:42 PM »
Contact tracing does suggest that many of the cases have a primary, secondary, or tertiary connection with a gay sauna in Spain.   That doesn't mean it is sexually transmitted.  Just that someone who was infectious was there one day. 

Half of getbig must have it by now

And what do you mean it isn't sexually transmitted. Short of spitting in directly in someones mouth from a distance or sharing eating utensils it isn't infecting others without some kinda sexual contact.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2022, 04:54:52 PM »
It's one pandemic after another.

Only in election years

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2022, 06:19:38 PM »

No one here fucking cares, idiot. We are not your shit-lib friends. Getbig never bought into the first plandemic/joke. We sure as fuck aren't going to buy into this one.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2022, 04:36:19 AM »
A lot of politically correct euphemisms will be employed by reporters to avoid saying "gay sex."