Author Topic: Has the new Plandemic just started?  (Read 4287 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Has the new Plandemic just started?
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2022, 04:39:34 AM »

Gitur

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2022, 06:24:04 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2022, 07:05:46 AM »
Everything is done out in the open. People have to go through rose-colored coping contortions in order to not see dark horizons.

Pfizer CEO:

"ingestible pills" - a pill with a tiny chip that sends a wireless signal to relevant authorities when the pharmaceutical has been digested. "Imagine the compliance."

^ That would be dismissed as a conspiracy theory to many until they hear him say it on video. And once they hear him say something that they, seconds ago, dismissed as sounding like a conspiracy theory, they'll quickly adjust to, in lieu of their latest 'just a conspiracy theory' defense crumbling, their go-to coping mechanism of blindly accepting that the "philanthropic" high priests know what's best for humanity.

"Imagine the compliance":

Seriously, fuck these dastardly people. Pure human trash.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2022, 12:25:48 PM »
Good video came out today from a rare liberal who is skeptical of the direction the elites are taking humanity:

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2022, 01:07:53 PM »
Lol! Only 122 deaths out of a 600K population?

This is why Tim Fogarty is such an utter moron. I'm only sad that I've developed such disdain for the homosexual community just because that dumb asshole called me homophobic for STATING THE OBJECTIVE FACT that HIV and AIDS spreads WAY more easily during anal sex.

But who needs objective, scientifically correct medical information on how pathogens are spread?  ::)

That being said, and what makes Tim such an utter and complete moron, is that he thanks government control as the reason for viruses not spreading [too stupid to understand that homosexuals were the VERY FIRST to get machine-gunned into pits in totalitarian societies BECAUSE THEY ARE REVOLUTIONARY AND REPRESENT A THREAT TO THE REGIME].

But let's pretend Tim - that utter fucking fool - was right about MERS and that MERS killed ten times as many people globally in 2012, if not for the government workers that losers like Tim need because they can't take care of themselves [lol].

No, no - let's say it's ONE HUNDRED TIMES as many.

16,700 deaths.

16,700 DEATHS OUT OF A 7.1 BILLION POPULATION.  ONLY 99.9998% OF THE WORLD SURVIVING IF NOT FOR THE BENEVOLENT GOVERNMENT. OH MY GOD, WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT THE GOVERNMENT??

::)

This is Tim's moronic "logic":

Did Tim really deny HIV is without a doubt more transmissible in the gay community?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2022, 03:42:20 PM »
Did Tim really deny HIV is without a doubt more transmissible in the gay community?

No I did not.  Matt has posted quotes of my posts from 2014 (2014!!!) that supposedly prove his claim, but they say nothing of the sort.   (I expect him to post them here again.  Please judge for yourself.)

Today, almost all new HIV cases come from sharing needles. Heroin or slamming crystal meth.  Doesn't matter if you're gay or straight.   Today almost all gays not in monogamous relationships are either on PrEP (taking Truvada or other single HIV med prophylactically) or if they have HIV on meds that keep their viral load undetectable.  Virtually impossible to transmit HIV if you have zero viral load.   Virtually impossible to contract HIV if you're on PrEP.   However way too many young gays not quite out don't know how to get PrEP (it is available for free) and they tend to run into the guys slamming.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2022, 04:12:03 PM »
what the fuck is monkeypox?

this is some fake shit the tv watchers talk about?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2022, 04:20:17 PM »

When Goodrum gets chickenpox.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2022, 04:24:29 PM »
When Goodrum gets chickenpox.

he doesnt get sick

roaches wont even stay in his trailer

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2022, 08:28:54 PM »
No one here fucking cares, idiot. We are not your shit-lib friends. Getbig never bought into the first plandemic/joke. We sure as fuck aren't going to buy into this one.

That's because Getbig is kneekerk anti-lib. "I oppose the current thing." It's hardly a hotbed of iconoclasm around here tho, populated by free thinking, independent minded outliers with opinions all their own. We like money and good jobs and buying BMWs and being found attractive and placing our penises within the vaginas of traditionally attractive females. Pretty much everything society tells us to like, we like. Getbig is normie as fuck.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2022, 08:39:34 PM »
Joswift is patient zero monkeypoxer.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2022, 10:45:01 PM »
No I did not.  Matt has posted quotes of my posts from 2014 (2014!!!) that supposedly prove his claim, but they say nothing of the sort.   (I expect him to post them here again.  Please judge for yourself.)

Today, almost all new HIV cases come from sharing needles. Heroin or slamming crystal meth.  Doesn't matter if you're gay or straight.   Today almost all gays not in monogamous relationships are either on PrEP (taking Truvada or other single HIV med prophylactically) or if they have HIV on meds that keep their viral load undetectable.  Virtually impossible to transmit HIV if you have zero viral load.   Virtually impossible to contract HIV if you're on PrEP.   However way too many young gays not quite out don't know how to get PrEP (it is available for free) and they tend to run into the guys slamming.

2008. Where you accused me of othering homosexuals for stating the OBJECTIVE FACT that receiving anal sex is by far the biggest sexual risk factor for HIV.

HIV is a bit of a joke anyway. It was NEVER the crippling virus Fauci [yes - the dago wop currently in charge] claimed it to be.

A bunch of meth-using homosexuals would wither away while having HIV, so we acted like the two were both caused by sexual transmission of disease, lmao.

HIV is a joke virus. But, that being said, it's still a joke virus disproportionately in the gay community. Like an anal sex form of HPV, basically.

And not for nothing - my friend's friend just died of colon cancer yesterday. She was only 37.

But don't call for homophobic for stating facts, Tim. Sexually speaking, receiving anal sex is the BIGGEST risk factor for contacting HIV. I'm not homophobic. Well...I am now a little, after being bullied by straight White male-hating gays like you.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2022, 12:40:28 AM »

Smallpox, chickenpox, cowpox, monkeypox.  All the same family of viruses.  Some more deadly than others.  Monkeypox is generally not deadly, but can cause significant scars.

Early reports suggested this outbreak started in Spain.  Now they're being more specific in saying Maspalomas, a town in Spain’s Canary Islands.  Problem is that a few weeks ago was Maspalomas pride week, with lots of gay tourists from around the world.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2022, 01:14:29 AM »
2008. Where you accused me of othering homosexuals for stating the OBJECTIVE FACT that receiving anal sex is by far the biggest sexual risk factor for HIV.

HIV is a bit of a joke anyway. It was NEVER the crippling virus Fauci [yes - the dago wop currently in charge] claimed it to be.

A bunch of meth-using homosexuals would wither away while having HIV, so we acted like the two were both caused by sexual transmission of disease, lmao.

HIV is a joke virus. But, that being said, it's still a joke virus disproportionately in the gay community. Like an anal sex form of HPV, basically.

And not for nothing - my friend's friend just died of colon cancer yesterday. She was only 37.

But don't call for homophobic for stating facts, Tim. Sexually speaking, receiving anal sex is the BIGGEST risk factor for contacting HIV. I'm not homophobic. Well...I am now a little, after being bullied by straight White male-hating gays like you.

Matt, I'm assuming you're Jewish from your nose and hence circumcised.

Circumcised men are at far lower risk of contracting HIV from giving someone some raw anal sex. Go ahead and enjoy ploughing some man butt, no homo. You're welcome

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2022, 01:17:32 AM »
I didn't know I was 'sposed to be disinfecting this whole time.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2022, 01:33:18 AM »
Eat your dessert for immunity.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2022, 05:17:29 AM »

I don't disagree about transmission rates on gay sex vs straight missionary sex but why do you call HIV a joke virus?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2022, 05:24:04 AM »
I don't disagree about transmission rates on gay sex vs straight missionary sex but why do you call HIV a joke virus?

because its not that serious anymore

No one died of HIV, they died of AIDS

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2022, 06:40:21 AM »

Outed.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2022, 09:04:26 AM »
Smallpox, chickenpox, cowpox, monkeypox.  All the same family of viruses.  Some more deadly than others.  Monkeypox is generally not deadly, but can cause significant scars.

Early reports suggested this outbreak started in Spain.  Now they're being more specific in saying Maspalomas, a town in Spain’s Canary Islands.  Problem is that a few weeks ago was Maspalomas pride week, with lots of gay tourists from around the world.
The governments will probably start more lockdowns and require a new vaccine for monkeypox now. They will kill us off one way or the other.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2022, 09:15:41 AM »
Joswift is patient zero monkeypoxer.

yep
had shingles/monkeypox a few weeks ago

If was worse than covid

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2022, 09:24:11 AM »
If any of you have in-person access to Davos Summit 2022, let me know. I'm sure the next 1-2 years will be carved out.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/05/davos-2022-whos-coming-and-everything-else-you-need-to-know/

"1"

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2022, 09:30:22 AM »
I don't think American can handle another lock down
irongearco.com

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2022, 09:32:46 AM »
I don't think American can handle another lock down

Of course they can, people jump as soon as they are told to be scared of something, nothing changes

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2022, 09:36:03 AM »
Of course they can, people jump as soon as they are told to be scared of something, nothing changes

Agreed.

Conditioning is such a powerful phenomenon.

Just recently, there have been talks by the mainstream media surrounding a surge in COVID numbers. Additionally, mention of the "MonkeyPox" is now going around. Like Pavlovian dogs, you should see how quick these lemmings have taken to wearing masks again.

What breaks my heart is when I see people, driving in their cars alone, with their windows up and STILL wearing a mask. Like WTF are we doing?!?

"1"