Author Topic: Whats up with all this Race crap about two black coaches in the superbowl  (Read 4177 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i dont even keep up with football but damn we know that blacks are superior why are they rubbing it in?
A

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Whats up with all this Race crap about two black coaches in the superbowl
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 01:19:59 PM »
Does anyone really care what color the coaches are?  Jesus fuccking christ, the talking heads just need to shut the hell up already.  Racism is going to last 50 years longer than it should have, mainly because the media and idiots like Jesse Jackson keep talking about it all the time.
Ron: "I am lazy."

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 01:21:44 PM »
Does anyone really care what color the coaches are?  Jesus fuccking christ, the talking heads just need to shut the hell up already.  Racism is going to last 50 years longer than it should have, mainly because the media and idiots like Jesse Jackson keep talking about all the time.

There is money in racism...... :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 01:27:22 PM »
I don`t even know who is in the Superbowl

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 04:16:55 PM »
i dont even keep up with football but damn we know that blacks are superior why are they rubbing it in?

Superior in what way? Athletically?

Not all of them, dude....

body88

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 05:13:12 PM »
Superior in what way? Athletically?

Not all of them, dude....

Daddywaddy is a gimmick. Just trying to start an argument.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 06:26:16 PM »
I think it may be the most racist thing I have seen in a lifetime of television.

"You black folks have come a long way... You have two head coaches in the Superbowl... :'( "

It reminds me of a story about Miles Davis sharing a limousine with some politician on their way to dinner at the White House. The politican patted Miles on the knee and said, "Your mammy must be very proud of you."

AVBG

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 06:31:38 PM »
I don`t even know who is in the Superbowl

I like potato & leek in the soupbowl. Minestrones good too.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2007, 08:34:11 PM »
Blacks are fuking more racist than whites and they fucking know it.  Go COlts, fuck Da bears and fuck Jesse Jackson.  Whoohoo!
Squishy face retard

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 08:05:15 AM »
Blacks are fuking more racist than whites and they fucking know it. 

What makes you think Blacks are smart enough to know that?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 08:07:34 AM »
What makes you think Blacks are smart enough to know that?
Paris Hilton told me. (see General Topics)
Squishy face retard

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2007, 08:10:56 AM »

It has nothing to do with superiority or inferiority, but has everything to do with capitalizing on the opportunities that have been presented in recent years.

For the first time in league history, you had a Black head coach leading his team to the Super Bowl...and for both coaches to be Black was part of a script no one could've written five years ago. 

As a Black man, the significance of this event to me goes right to the fact that - for at least one day in 2007 - the media was forced to give the microphone to two dignified, intelligent, well-spoken, and humble Black men instead of the usual idiots, clowns, and jackasses (Jesse Jackson, T.O, etc) that they love to feature. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2007, 08:14:58 AM »
Hey be happy the didn't do a 10 minute long segment on Black History Month and what this means to that.  It was mentioned a few times which is annoying I would have turned had they gone into what a triumphant moment it was for blacks.  And I think you can tell Tony felt the same way.  Recognize him for his achievhment, not for his skin color.  He moved right past that question, addressed what was important to him, God ::) and  when he took the trophy, he didn't go into a big diatribe about being black.  Good for him.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2007, 08:17:55 AM »
Hey be happy the didn't do a 10 minute long segment on Black History Month and what this means to that.  It was mentioned a few times which is annoying I would have turned had they gone into what a triumphant moment it was for blacks.  And I think you can tell Tony felt the same way.  Recognize him for his achievhment, not for his skin color.  He moved right past that question, addressed what was important to him, God ::) and  when he took the trophy, he didn't go into a big diatribe about being black.  Good for him.
Exactly.  That's how it should be for anyone
Squishy face retard

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2007, 08:56:50 AM »

Nevertheless, you can't downplay what this means for Blacks.

This isn't the OJ trial we're talking about here. 

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2007, 09:07:56 AM »
Sure I can.  If Norm Chow head coaches and wins a super bowl you think there will be ass big of a stink about it. No.
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2007, 09:46:05 AM »

This isn't the OJ trial we're talking about here. 

I agree.  Cannot ignore the 800 pound elephant.  People are really paranoid about any mention of it.  No big deal to me.  These same people will mention race whenever some minority does a bad deed, but talk about an accomplishment and some folks start frothing at the mouth. 

I'm glad Dungy highlighted his faith in God and his perseverance.  Good guys finish first.  Sometimes it takes a while, but they always win one way or another.  I was astounded when one commentator said Dungy has never cussed at his players.  Anyone who has played the game should find that pretty remarkable for a football coach.   

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2007, 03:16:09 PM »
Sure I can.  If Norm Chow head coaches and wins a super bowl you think there will be ass big of a stink about it. No.

You can't be serious. 

If and when Coach Chow wins a Super Bowl, it will be huge news.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2007, 03:40:25 PM »
You can't be serious. 

If and when Coach Chow wins a Super Bowl, it will be huge news.

I can be serious.  Did they tell Lombardi he was the shit because he was Italian and won a Super Bowl.  IMO, it makes it sound degrading.  It's like saying, he well you're black so it's even more of an accomplishment that someone from your race could even get this far.  C'mon, this is the first thing Irvin went for after the Colts won instead of focusing just on the win and what it means as a COACH to get to the big dance.
Squishy face retard

body88

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2007, 03:47:06 PM »
I think Dungy handled  the situation well. I also agree, that it was not that big of a deal. Mention it, yes. Harp on it all week, no.

For the record, Micheal Irvin has no right speaking on race. Prob one of the worst representations of what an athlete should be about ::).

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2007, 05:48:23 PM »
For the record, Micheal Irvin has no right speaking on race. Prob one of the worst representations of what an athlete should be about ::).

Yes and no.

Despite all his problems, the man showed up to work (on time) week in, week out, and did his job on the field.  We knew he had talent, but no one ever questioned his heart, his dedication to his craft, or his dedication to his team.  When examining the whole of Michael Irvin, you have to take those positive traits into consideration and this is coming from someone who HATED Irvin for most of his career.

And following his playing career, the man has made huge strides in his personal life (this is based solely on the decline in arrests!) and for the most part, has completely re-invented himself.  It's a great American story, regardless of the personal politics he sometimes expresses on TV.   

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2007, 05:52:57 PM »
I can be serious.  Did they tell Lombardi he was the shit because he was Italian and won a Super Bowl.  IMO, it makes it sound degrading.  It's like saying, he well you're black so it's even more of an accomplishment that someone from your race could even get this far.  C'mon, this is the first thing Irvin went for after the Colts won instead of focusing just on the win and what it means as a COACH to get to the big dance.

I didn't see the piece you're talking about, but make no mistake about it, Irvin did his JOB in asking the question.  When you look at the number of Black athletes there are in major professional sports and then compare that to the number of Black men and women  in the sports media, there's a huge discrepancy.  It's not Michael Irvin's job to stand there and ask the same vanilla questions that everyone else in the room is going to put forth.  He is there to ask (some of) the questions that will get people talking. 

The Italians are a proud people and have a long and rich history in this country.  And there's everything right about teaching young Black people the same thing about Blacks in America. 

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2007, 05:58:50 PM »
I didn't see the piece you're talking about, but make no mistake about it, Irvin did his JOB in asking the question.  When you look at the number of Black athletes there are in major professional sports and then compare that to the number of Black men and women  in the sports media, there's a huge discrepancy.  It's not Michael Irvin's job to stand there and ask the same vanilla questions that everyone else in the room is going to put forth.  He is there to ask (some of) the questions that will get people talking. 

The Italians are a proud people and have a long and rich history in this country.  And there's everything right about teaching young Black people the same thing about Blacks in America. 
I'm not even touching this one.
Squishy face retard

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2007, 09:07:37 PM »
yeah these media idiots just increase racism by constantly talking about how they are black coaches

the funny thing is a black coach still hasn't won a super bowl

dungy is white just as much as he's black

E

E