Author Topic: Two 911 Commission members write book  (Read 8951 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Two 911 Commission members write book
« on: August 14, 2006, 10:56:05 PM »
The tide is turning.  bush blocked every effort to investigate 911.

Their book comes out tomorrow... I'll be happy to share the details :)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Two 911 Commission members write book
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 11:14:52 PM »
Booooooya G Dubbbbbya!
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 11:28:22 PM »
bush refused to let 911 firefighters testify.  They really wanted to.  They had been injured by bombs all over the building, and wanted the country to know.

Instead, they were put under a gag order and no bombs were ever mentioned.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 11:39:17 PM »
Do you have any other info on this book right now?
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 11:42:52 PM »
Do you have any other info on this book right now?

Nope.  Author Thomas kean will be on hannity/Colmes tomorrow on FOX to discuss it.  I'm buying it tomorrow when it comes out. 

He's going to talk about how bad the white house fought it, how littlee time and money they were given, how upset the widows were, and how incomplete that he - the man in charge of it - felt it was.

honestly, I think most in the 'know' are starting to realize the story is about to come out.  Lou Dobbs called for new investigations.  These authors - the men in charge of the 911 commission - look like the guiltiest shit in the country once the truth comes out.  So, writing the book shows that even they were unhappy with the 911 commission. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2006, 11:44:44 PM »
Great, thanks.
S

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 04:47:08 AM »
It’s amazing to me that anyone thinks the Bush administration has any credibility least of all on national security.

• Richard Clarke tried to get Condi and the administration to pay attention to Bin Laden and Al Queda before 9/11 and they simply wouldn’t listen to him.  Then after they attacks terrorism supposedly becomes their big priority.

•  Instead of focusing on AlQueda and Bin Laden Bush and company steered the US into a war against a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 to fulfill their own agenda.

•  Bush and Co. strenuously opposed the formation of the 9/11 commission and specifically declined to testify before the commission; instead Bush and Cheney compromised and made a “joint” appearance but not under oath.

•  They almost installed Bernard Kerik (remember that troll?) as secretary of homeland security.  Instead we ended up with the cadaverous, ineffective (remember the gulf coast hurricane that displaced residence in LA, Mississippi, and Alabama) Michael Chertoff.  Does anyone in this country feel safe with Chertoff in charge--of anything?  I wouldn't let that man walk my dog much less secure my country.

•  The CIA’s special group focused on finding Bin Laden has been publicly shut down.

• US soldiers fighting and dying for literally no reason at all.  Hell they were sent to fight without proper equipment.  So much for supporting the troops.

•  Everyone--except Bush/Cheney--can see that Rumsfeld should be fired.

This is, without question, the worst Administration in my lifetime!  It would be laughable. if so many people (Americans and Iraqi) hadn’t died because of their bungling.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2006, 08:47:58 AM »
and 50% of the people in this country voted for him 2ice!!!  >:(

although the whole "lets unite in our hatered for ragheads" worked..

hook..line..sinker..
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2006, 01:33:33 PM »
That's not entirely accurate. When the truth comes out about the electronic voting machines you will discover that the presidency was stolen not just once but twice.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2006, 01:34:43 PM »
That's not entirely accurate. When the truth comes out about the electronic voting machines you will discover that the presidency was stolen not just once but twice.

LMAO... I know dude. 

i can only deliver so many conspiracies at once though.  What an awesome country :)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2006, 02:03:49 PM »
240 - Show me a copy of those gag orders.

The gag orders don't exist .

Every reputable engineering and science organisation agrees with the NIST report.
There was no thermite or bombs. There is no evidence.
Z

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2006, 04:19:31 PM »
I'm starting to believe there is something to this whole thing.

I'll be interested to buy this book.  Is it on shelves now?

Abu garb  is that what's it called?  I heard there's a book about a guy who was pull out of his home in england by US marines and spent 4 years there with no formal charges.  This man was born in the middle east and at age 1 moved to england and had been there ever since.  He says he's een people tortured and murdered there.

As a whole this whole thing is not adding up right.

Is it happening the way you say 240?  I don't think so.  But i definately am starting to have questions so  one of your goals may be accomplished with me here. 

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Valhalla awaits.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2006, 04:26:34 PM »
I'm starting to believe there is something to this whole thing.

I'll be interested to buy this book.  Is it on shelves now?

Abu garb  is that what's it called?  I heard there's a book about a guy who was pull out of his home in england by US marines and spent 4 years there with no formal charges.  This man was born in the middle east and at age 1 moved to england and had been there ever since.  He says he's een people tortured and murdered there.

As a whole this whole thing is not adding up right.

Is it happening the way you say 240?  I don't think so.  But i definately am starting to have questions so  one of your goals may be accomplished with me here. 

abu gharaib is in iraq and the prisoners are those taken on iraqi soil. your storyteller (humor me) was probably taken to Gitmo or Egypt or a place in e. europe.  Congress has heard hours of testimony about both Abu Gharaib and Gitmo and what goes on in there, so it's not exactly a big secret.

and the US marines pulling someone out of a house in England? must have been SAS . . . i really don't think even recon marines operate in England.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2006, 04:26:57 PM »
so true
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2006, 04:29:20 PM »
a-joker, there are gag orders.  Firefighters and FAA and many employees who worked in the Pentagon that day.  There have also been threats.  I posted a story of a firefighter who wants to tell the world that despite the gag order, he, and many others in his company, want the world to know there were bombs all over.

Listen to the tapes.  You have firefighters wounded on floor 47 but there are many floors between 48 and 70 where there is no damage.  people were wounded in the basement as the first plane hit.  

Shit man, the video by Blue Media that I posted - you VERY CLEARLY see plumes of smoke, 30 stories high, emitting from the basement.  

You can ignore and argue each piece of evidence.  it is scary as f**k to think that there were bombs in the building.  And we may never agree.  But 36% of Americans believe it.  Even more overseas believe it.  DESPITE the fact our govt controls 90% of our media.  

It took 5 years of widows' suing for them to release this current batch of 911 firefighter tapes, which they admitted they 'scrubbed'.  Each time more tapes come out, they say "that is all of them!" then more are found after more lawsuits.

The 911 Commissioners wrote this book to make a buck, and to get on record that they were unhappy with Bush's cooperation with the 911 Investigation.  Theyr'e not ready to come out and say he was involved - but they are curious why the Pres of the US was cockblocking ANY investigation of 3000 dead Americans.

Unreal.  Step back and think about that.  3000 people killed in one morning.  4 planes jacked.  And the leader of our country DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

Incredible that more people don't scratch their heads about this fact.  If my neighbor's house catches on fire and he dies, they have CSI all over it.  But if 2 planes disappear, and 2 planes crash into buildings and 3000 people die, the fucking president DOESN"T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?   Incredible.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2006, 04:31:24 PM »
a-joker, there are gag orders.  

a-joker, there are people from the Andromeda galaxy in places of power in our govt.

just thought you should know.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2006, 04:33:46 PM »
abu gharaib is in iraq and the prisoners are those taken on iraqi soil. your storyteller (humor me) was probably taken to Gitmo or Egypt or a place in e. europe.  Congress has heard hours of testimony about both Abu Gharaib and Gitmo and what goes on in there, so it's not exactly a big secret.

and the US marines pulling someone out of a house in England? must have been SAS . . . i really don't think even recon marines operate in England.

Well that's supposidly what the book is about....  I'll get it soon. 

Like i said,  I don't directly believe the WTC and the Pentagon was a millitary operation. 

But there have been too many issues brought to ignore here.  I'm curious enough now to start researching it.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

When the "masses" accept something as the truth it takes much more thanone person's "findings" to change their mind.  That's whhy you don't have to kill this guy.

Just think 28% of people still believe the BIBLe literally.  Even the presence of scientific evidence to the contrary.  You have to remember convincing individually is different than convincing social masses.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2006, 04:46:47 PM »
911 COmmissioner Lee hamilton just said on MSNBC's hardball that no one, on that day, knew the buildings were coming down.

This, of course, directly contradicts the firefighters who were recorded saying "They just told us over the radios to get out.  The buildings are coming down".

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2006, 04:50:11 PM »
911 COmmissioner Lee hamilton just said on MSNBC's hardball that no one, on that day, knew the buildings were coming down.

This, of course, directly contradicts the firefighters who were recorded saying "They just told us over the radios to get out.  The buildings are coming down".

oh, dear God . . .  :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2006, 11:19:55 PM »
By HOPE YEN, Associated Press Writer
Fri Aug 4, 3:41 PM ET

WASHINGTON - The Sept. 11 commission was so frustrated with repeated misstatements by the Pentagon and FAA about their response to the 2001 terror attacks that it considered an investigation into possible deception, the panel's chairmen say in a new book.

Republican Thomas Kean and Democrat Lee Hamilton also say in "Without Precedent" that their panel was too soft in questioning former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani — and that the 20-month investigation may have suffered for it.

The book, a behind-the-scenes look at the investigation, recounts obstacles the authors say were thrown up by the Bush administration, internal disputes over President Bush's use of the attacks as a reason for invading Iraq, and the way the final report avoided questioning whether U.S. policy in the Middle East may have contributed to the attacks.

Kean and Hamilton said the commission found it mind-boggling that authorities had asserted during hearings that their air defenses had reacted quickly and were prepared to shoot down United Airlines Flight 93, which appeared headed toward Washington.

In fact, the commission determined — after it subpoenaed audiotapes and e-mails of the sequence of events — that the shootdown order did not reach North American Aerospace Command pilots until after all of the hijacked planes had crashed.

The book states that commission staff, "exceedingly frustrated" by what they thought could be deception, proposed a full review into why the FAA and the Pentagon's NORAD had presented inaccurate information. That ultimately could have led to sanctions.

Due to a lack of time, the panel ultimately referred the matter to the inspectors general at the Pentagon and Transportation Department. Both are preparing reports, spokesmen said this week.

"Fog of war could explain why some people were confused on the day of 9/11, but it could not explain why all of the after-action reports, accident investigations and public testimony by FAA and NORAD officials advanced an account of 9/11 that was untrue," the book states.

The questioning of Giuliani was considered by Kean and Hamilton "a low point" in the commission's examination of witnesses during public hearings. "We did not ask tough questions, nor did we get all of the information we needed to put on the public record," they wrote.

Commission members backed off, Kean and Hamilton said, after drawing criticism in newspaper editorials for sharp questioning of New York fire and police officials at earlier hearings. The editorials said the commission was insensitive to the officials' bravery on the day of the attacks.

"It proved difficult, if not impossible, to raise hard questions about 9/11 in New York without it being perceived as criticism of the individual police and firefighters or of Mayor Giuliani," Kean and Hamilton said.

Congress established the commission in 2002 to investigate government missteps leading to the Sept. 11 attacks. Its 567-page unanimous report, which was released in July 2004 and became a national best seller, does not blame Bush or former President Clinton but does say they failed to make anti-terrorism a high priority before the attacks.

The panel of five Republicans and five Democrats also concluded that the Sept. 11 attacks would not be the nation's last, noting that al-Qaida had tried for at least 10 years to acquire weapons of mass destruction.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2006, 11:33:28 PM »
dear 240, your precious chairmen have issues with their investigation of the aftermath and reactions to 9/11, not with finding out how the buildings came down.

read the last effing sentence, for the good lord's sake. e

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2006, 11:59:49 PM »
dear 240, your precious chairmen have issues with their investigation of the aftermath and reactions to 9/11, not with finding out how the buildings came down.

read the last effing sentence, for the good lord's sake. e

They still spout the company line.  But very interesting how they point out the soft grilling of Mayor Rudy as a very big issue. 

We all know that Guiliani's HQ/bunker was in WTC7, and he profited more than anyone from 911 (he has made hundreds of mil $ consulting as a 'terror expert'.  We also know that Rudy, a former prosecutor, ordered the boxing up and shipping out of the entire crime scene, very much in violation of federal law.  Every other attack, diaster, accident, etc, in US history, there has been an investigation of the crime scene.  Why not 911?  Why not test and analyze the materials?  Nope, they just shipped them out on GPS monitored trucks.

To me, as I've read a lot about Reynolds' list of indictments that many woud like to see handed down, the authors are attempting to put it on public record that 1) Bush cockblocked, and 2) Rudy didn't say enough on the stand.

They know a lot more about what happened that day than we do.  And when it comes out in 2 or 3 years about what Rudy said/did that day, or just why he ordered the crime scene to be destroyed, I betcha we'll see kean holding up his book, saying "told ya so!".

Dude removed the crime scene.   A mayor, and former prosecutor, in violation of federal law.  They could have taken that boat full of metal anywhere in the world to study the materials, etc.  instead, it's immediately melted in China?  Gimme a break. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2006, 12:04:36 AM »
Top Politicians, Economists, Other Leaders
State 9/11 Possibly an Inside Job

Former Chief Economist under President Bush, Morgan Reynolds
Assistant Secretary of Treasury under Pres. Reagan, Paul Roberts
U.S. Senator Mark Dayton
U.S. Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney
Renowned Theologian Prof. David Ray Griffin
Head of Advanced Space Programs, Dept. of Defense, Robert Bowman
UK Minister of Environment (1997 - 2003), Michael Meacher
Assistant Secretary of Housing For Pres. Bush, Catherine Austin Fitts
9/11 statement signed by 40 9/11 family members

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2006, 12:39:46 AM »
Top Politicians, Economists, Other Leaders
State 9/11 Possibly an Inside Job

Former Chief Economist under President Bush, Morgan Reynolds
Assistant Secretary of Treasury under Pres. Reagan, Paul Roberts
U.S. Senator Mark Dayton
U.S. Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney
Renowned Theologian Prof. David Ray Griffin
Head of Advanced Space Programs, Dept. of Defense, Robert Bowman
UK Minister of Environment (1997 - 2003), Michael Meacher
Assistant Secretary of Housing For Pres. Bush, Catherine Austin Fitts
9/11 statement signed by 40 9/11 family members

That would be "former" Rep. McKinney.  She's a buffoon. 

So handful of people believe 9/11 may have been an inside job.  So what.