Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Sell underwear to stranger?

(1/4) > >>

Elvishk:
A man at gym asked me to give him my underwear and he gave me $50.  I was shocked but why not get this easy money, so I sold it to him.  When I left the gym, bumped into him at car park.  He would like to pay money for muscle worship but should not touch my sex organs.  I rejected him immediately.  He would like to buy more underwears from me and gave me his number.  I would like to sell all my old underwears to him to earn more money.  

Powerlift66:
HI Nassar...

gmflex:
Lol
 ;D  ;D

beakdoctor:
just happened to bump into him at "car park".

foozle:

--- Quote from: Elvishk on September 02, 2018, 05:55:00 AM ---A man at gym asked me to give him my underwear and he gave me $50.  I was shocked but why not get this easy money, so I sold it to him.  When I left the gym, bumped into him at car park.  He would like to pay money for muscle worship but should not touch my sex organs.  I rejected him immediately.  He would like to buy more underwears from me and gave me his number.  I would like to sell all my old underwears to him to earn more money.  

--- End quote ---

You need to get the fuck off this forum, you sick, twisted fuck.

None of this really happened either, gaybo.  It's just where your lucid dreams of foreskin and nutt fuzz take you on a daily basis, and we'd all appreciate if just left it in your rainbow-colored brain cells.  You've probably knobbed so many fat bloated fucks that your blood type is probably sperm at this point.

Fuck off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version