Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

Pizza without $15/hr min wage.

<< < (2/4) > >>

IroNat:

--- Quote from: bhank on May 31, 2021, 08:07:02 PM ---I know that when jobs pay below living wages the government aka other tax payers subsidize your employees fuck that nonsense pay a living wage or go out of business it is not my job to support your employees. If you can't make a profit without government subsidizes you are not running a business you are scamming the rest of us

--- End quote ---

You think pizza parlors and fast food restaurants are government subsidized?

Where did you come up with that idea?

Even though the min wage is set, there are hardly any businesses paying min wage.

WalMart starts people out higher than min wage at $11/hr.  ALDI starts at over $14/hr where I live.

Supply and demand determines the wage.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: IroNat on June 01, 2021, 04:13:07 AM ---You think pizza parlors and fast food restaurants are government subsidized?

Where did you come up with that idea?

Even though the min wage is set, there are hardly any businesses paying min wage.

WalMart starts people out higher than min wage at $11/hr.  ALDI starts at over $14/hr where I live.

Supply and demand determines the wage.

--- End quote ---
He's obviously a moron.

Sissysquats:

--- Quote from: bhank on May 29, 2021, 07:03:14 PM ---Does anyone here actually live on less than 20hr and if so how???? 20hr should be the minimum wage everyone working deserves to eat. Saying higher wages will cripple small business is a lie. If your business model needs government subsidized slave wages to be profitable maybe you shouldn't be in business.

--- End quote ---

One would think if living on x amount is difficult it would motivate folks to up their skill set to enable them to earn more.

Andy Griffin:

--- Quote from: IroNat on May 30, 2021, 04:38:03 AM ---It's hard for Getbig billionaires to relate to the common man.

--- End quote ---

Wicked pitch. 

IroNat:

--- Quote from: Andy Griffin on June 01, 2021, 04:16:00 PM ---Wicked pitch. 

--- End quote ---

4 seam fastball.

Check this one out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version