Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Arizona huh?

<< < (2/40) > >>

Teutonic Knight:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on April 06, 2022, 07:45:17 PM ---My life is great.  Sorry yours isn't.

--- End quote ---

I'm so bloody "jelaous" of yours life "style"  :'( :'( :'(

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Teutonic Knight on April 07, 2022, 04:05:59 PM ---
I'm so bloody "jelaous" of yours life "style"  :'( :'( :'(

--- End quote ---

And you should be.  And you are "jealous" too.   Unlike your dumb ass I'm an American.  I don't have to pretend to be some pussy ass German with multiple accounts on here like you do.

Teutonic Knight:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on April 07, 2022, 07:48:15 PM ---And you should be.  And you are "jealous" too.   Unlike your dumb ass I'm an American.  I don't have to pretend to be some pussy ass German with multiple accounts on here like you do.

--- End quote ---

Yah,yeah I'm also 'jealous' that you have a president like Joe Biden .............. ;D

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Teutonic Knight on April 08, 2022, 12:54:11 AM ---
Yah,yeah I'm also 'jealous' that you have a president like Joe Biden .............. ;D

--- End quote ---

You should be.  No matter who is President.  The thing about America, is that we have the opportunity to change our President every four years.  Unlike you who can't change your nationality.  Yeah I know how much it must suck for you to sit on the internet and be jealous of us. 

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on April 08, 2022, 07:50:17 AM ---You should be.  No matter who is President.  The thing about America, is that we have the opportunity to change our President every four years.  Unlike you who can't change your nationality.  Yeah I know how much it must suck for you to sit on the internet and be jealous of us.

--- End quote ---

The worst part is that he can't even do it from his mom's basement. He had to ride his motor scooter to the local internet cafe and hope the wait for a computer isn't too long.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version