Author Topic: Yet Another Lie By Hanky  (Read 1637 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Yet Another Lie By Hanky
« on: April 22, 2024, 02:12:40 AM »
I don`t give a fuck personally,but I just love to discredit this fuckstick.

He claims that the NPC or the Charlotte show promoter sent him some pre-judging comparison pics.....to this I call bullshit!!!

If you have them,which I know you do not,post `em up bitch.......I`ll wait.

The NPC sends thousands of pics after each event to thousands of contestants every month,and have done so since its inception..............Y EAH RIGHT!!  LOL   ;D

Don`t piss on my leg and then tell me it`s raining Brian.....there are no pics and we both know it.

Fucking liar!!   :-*

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Yet Another Lie By Hanky
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2024, 02:15:29 AM »
Find out who the promoter is, then send him a mail saying its Brian Hankins and you haven't received the photos he promised to send out

Mystery solved

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2024, 02:19:32 AM »
Find out who the promoter is, then send him a mail saying its Brian Hankins and you haven't received the photos he promised to send out

Mystery solved
Good idea,it`s IFBB Pro Johnny Stewart.  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2024, 06:48:55 AM »
You are so stupid it hurts. I try to leave this cesspool of idiocracy and your outlandish stupidity draws me pack in.

I paid for the photo package when I signed up for the show. The photographer sends out that package which includes the prejudging pics 2 weeks after the show.

I have already posted them. There were 16 total pics sent to me on dropbox. They are too large to share I have to send them to my phone then make them smaller to share. I have already shared most of them. Its is 3-4 of the exact same photos of 3-4 comparisons. The 16 photos are like 4 unique photos. But I am clearly winning in all 16 pics.

There are 3 back doubles, 3 front double, 3 side chest, 3 abs and thighs and 4 favorite classic pose (me doing a most muscular)

That is it I have already shared them I am winning all of them. By all means which ones did you not see?

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2024, 06:53:50 AM »
You are so stupid it hurts. I try to leave this cesspool of idiocracy and your outlandish stupidity draws me pack in.

I paid for the photo package when I signed up for the show. The photographer sends out that package which includes the prejudging pics 2 weeks after the show.

I have already posted them. There were 16 total pics sent to me on dropbox. They are too large to share I have to send them to my phone then make them smaller to share. I have already shared most of them. Its is 3-4 of the exact same photos of 3-4 comparisons. The 16 photos are like 4 unique photos. But I am clearly winning in all 16 pics.

There are 3 back doubles, 3 front double, 3 side chest, 3 abs and thighs and 4 favorite classic pose (me doing a most muscular)

That is it I have already shared them I am winning all of them. By all means which ones did you not see?
so you left but you still sit at your computer reading this shit.It’s going to drive you nuts

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2024, 07:25:15 AM »
They came from the photographer not "the NPC or show promoter" and he didn't post them all.

Post all 16 of them, your word that they are all the same is garbage because you're a proven liar.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2024, 07:34:11 AM »
They came from the photographer not "the NPC or show promoter" and he didn't post them all.

Post all 16 of them, your word that they are all the same is garbage because you're a proven liar.

Again I already won the show. I already posted the comparisons a dozen times in the other thread. It has been 2 weeks since I won the show and you guys still want to argue about it. It's over I won. There will be another show in a few months or next year depending what the Doctor says in May about my pec and how the sale of my house and move lines up on the calendar. Until then I don't need to spend all day everyday arguing about my hamstrings, I won the show it is over.

You guys are more upset and arguing about this more than the 1980 Olympia. I guess I should thank you all as the Charlotte Cup turned out to be the most controversial talked about show of the year. You have made whatever show I enter the biggest show on the planet. More bodybuilders are following the over 40 classic division than the Arnold or the Olympia.

Hell you guys are more familiar with the guy who took 3rd in the Charlotte Cup classic Physique over 40 than the guy who won the Nabba Universe.

I should get a PPV cut next time I do a show. I am the biggest thing in NPC Bodybuilding. I need to go to Nationals just so my fans and haters can buy the livestream. So yeah we will see what Dr says and how the sale and move goes but I may just sneak in one more big show before year end.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2024, 07:37:57 AM »
This is classic Hanky lying!  He posted a few and claimed they were all the same. Now he says he posted them implying he posted them all. Easy to post them all, why not do it?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2024, 07:42:23 AM »
This is classic Hanky lying!  He posted a few and claimed they were all the same. Now he says he posted them implying he posted them all. Easy to post them all, why not do it?

but won't share a pic of his hamstrings flexed. Because, he can't

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2024, 07:46:08 AM »

It is not easy to post them all the file sizes are too large to post. Also getbig only allows 4 pics per post. I can not miniaturize them from my computer I have to send them to my iphone then post them and they all look the same I can't tell them apart.

But I tell you what here is the link to all 16 photos. I tried to make them viewable to anyone who has the link. So go spend your day looking at the comparison pics for the Charlotte Cup Classic over 40 it is the most talked about bodybuilding contest in the world right now.

This is the direct link these are all 16 photos it was a clear victory.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/gl4vr29qawow83x6k0r0f/AGhkM89zeOyolscp53HbZTw?rlkey=hx4ol4t8e1373toxavijbq8qu&st=ygh046p1&dl=0

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2024, 07:50:32 AM »

The files are way to big to stare, the photographer made these poster size.

rick doot

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2024, 07:56:57 AM »
Open question. What would bhank need to do to satisfy Getbig/The Committee?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2024, 07:58:47 AM »
Famous moments in BHank cinema -

rick doot

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2024, 08:00:21 AM »
It is not easy to post them all the file sizes are too large to post. Also getbig only allows 4 pics per post. I can not miniaturize them from my computer I have to send them to my iphone then post them and they all look the same I can't tell them apart.

But I tell you what here is the link to all 16 photos. I tried to make them viewable to anyone who has the link. So go spend your day looking at the comparison pics for the Charlotte Cup Classic over 40 it is the most talked about bodybuilding contest in the world right now.

This is the direct link these are all 16 photos it was a clear victory.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/gl4vr29qawow83x6k0r0f/AGhkM89zeOyolscp53HbZTw?rlkey=hx4ol4t8e1373toxavijbq8qu&st=ygh046p1&dl=0

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2024, 08:51:29 AM »

LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2024, 09:06:23 AM »

LOL  ;D

Like it or not I am winning that pose

And where is the apology for falsely calling me a liar for the thousandth time

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2024, 09:08:23 AM »

Mystery solved

Maybe Josh can get that done on behalf of Hanks 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2024, 09:11:43 AM »

YOU PAID FOR THOSE ???   ;D

There`s a fool born every minute.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2024, 09:15:00 AM »
That sir is called trolling 101  !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2024, 09:16:35 AM »

Where`s your trademark abs Brian ???

In contest condition,yet has no abs at all.

Swiss Rolls Of Peace  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2024, 09:22:03 AM »

Amazing how your bathroom photos and ones in your wifes' underwear look 1000x better than you on stage next to others.   Arnold did not wear it better, but the other guy did.  He got robbed blind based upon this angle.     

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2024, 09:48:29 AM »
Why is BHanks bald, then has a parakeet pompado' piece of hair hanging in the front??

???

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2024, 11:22:49 AM »

In that pic the shorter man on the left of Bianca is winning

Still the more we post about Bianca the more he sits there with his 10
screens Tossing himself off - he very clearly get off on The Abuse
That's why he cannot leave & always cone back & incites for more abuse.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2024, 11:24:18 AM »

In that pic the shorter man on the left of Bianca is winning

Still the more we post about Bianca the more he sits there with his 10
screens Tossing himself off - he very clearly get off on The Abuse
That's why he cannot leave & always cone back & incites for more abuse.

Hanks either paid or blew the judges

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2024, 11:27:13 AM »