Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Hahahaha. How'd that impeachment turn out?

(1/14) > >>

LurkerNoMore:

The Biden impeachment attempt imploded twice in humiliating fashion.

This one was such a spectacular failure that everyone realizes the Repubs couldn't impeach the local dog catcher at this point.  Just another example of what get when a party consists of people that dropped out of high school, believe in space lasers, wants to be a werewolf, thinks Robert E Lee was a Founding Father, etc..

---
Senate dismisses two articles of impeachment against Homeland Security secretary, ends trial
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Senate+dismisses+two+articles+of+impeachment+against+Homeland+Security+secretary%2C+ends+trial

The Senate has dismissed all impeachment charges against Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, ending the House Republican push to remove the Cabinet secretary from office over his handling of the the U.S.-Mexico border and ending his trial before arguments even began.

---

Vince G, CSN MFT:
Shut the fuck up and let me explain some basic math.   The number 51 is greater than the number 49.   It was going to be voted down regardless.   Stupid twat

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on April 17, 2024, 06:44:31 PM ---Shut the fuck up and let me explain some basic math.   The number 51 is greater than the number 49.   It was going to be voted down regardless.   Stupid twat

--- End quote ---

Of course it is you obese gap toothed moon cricket.  That has nothing to do with what I am posting of the GOP having a track record of failed impeachments.  Your reading comprehension is about as good as your business skills.   ::)

Grape Ape:
It's simple to me.

The Democrats fall in line.  They voted to impeach Trump on a phone call where they could not even prove intent.  They had no problem uniting to help their party over country.

The Republicans have confirmed lies, shell companies, millions of dollars going to Biden's family from foreign countries, for services they were not qualified to deliver.

But the R's who are in areas where they would be vulnerable will worry about their own fate vs evidence.

In other words, they both suck, for different reasons.

Trump was imeached for politics, and Biden won't be for the same.

Coach is Back!:
Did you think the Left wasn’t goin to vote for treason? It’s not like it wasn’t predictable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version