Author Topic: Who wants some red nose PITS ?  (Read 16443 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Who wants some red nose PITS ?
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2007, 05:41:00 PM »
oh and it wasnt even a pitbull I was talking about it was an American Bulldog---so your going off about the wrong premise

my Vet has also said he has seen that problem in American Bulldog's many times-----and so have other breeders told me the same thing

and it is also widely known some breeds are more aggresive in nature than others------is that nurture--no its the genetics of the dog.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2007, 05:48:28 PM »
You sir, know nothing.

I would take the time to rip apart your last two posts but it is just too easy.  No offense but you might have the worst reading comprehension of anyone ive seen on the internet.  You aren't even reading what I am saying.  It is really sad because you could learn a thing or two and why you are wrong about the way you view dogs.  This is why I hate the internet, everyone knows everything.  Their "vet" told them this, they have a friend who breeds collies who told them that.  So much misinformation.  Reading your posts to anyone with a large amount of knowledge in dog behavior is just ASTOUNDING that you believe the things you do, and especially when you own the breed you do.

Am I breeder?  No, lol.  Like that makes someone an authority? 
"Bad Newz Kennels" was owned an operated by Michael Vick, a registered breeder with the AKC.

Unless you would like to take me up on my five thousand dollar bet that I can do everything I said and have a puppy obedience titled by 18 months as well, I will no longer respond to your posts directly.

Good luck with your dog.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2007, 06:14:05 PM »
you contradict yourself--first you say a fighting dog isnt an aggresive dog and its not needed or encouraged but your bet is predicated on turning taking a puppy from a pitbull who is a fighting dog and showing it isnt aggresive ??? well according to you they arent breed to be that aggresive so what are you showing, nothing.

Ive rescued pits from the innercity and they are socialized and nice to dogs, cats and kids.  you think because since you have rescued a dog and its nice you know everything and can change any dog. your holier than thou attitude is shit and it shows your ignorance.

makes no sense----what your problem is you relate aggressive to fighting when I wasnt talking about dog fighting in the first place.  Yes fighting pitbulls arent breed to be that aggresive so why are you using them s examples in this arguement??

I asked if you were a breeder becuase breeders understand what it takes to achieve, through breeding what kind of dog you want and what traits are passed on genetically. yet you use the dog fighting example again, ala Mike Vick. this shows your ignorance and failure to see the arguement for what it is. i wasnt talking about dog fighting but thats all you want to talk about.

you are an idiot and if you did know anything about breeding you would know straight up that tempermant is passed on genetically.  you will not understand this though because of your ego and since you dance around the issue and just use example after example of dog fighting.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2007, 08:35:22 PM »
hey dude, I made a statement that was my opinion, don't come on here and question what side of the fence I'm on about my dogs...

I think I've been pretty cool w/ everyone on this board, I came on here to learn about dogs and BS w/ people, not bicker back and forth...I don't agree w/ some of the things you said, in your own words 'everyone on the internet is an expert' who says you're 1000% right?

You're own words are ABPT's are dominant dogs, in order to be dominant dogs they have to be dog agressive??  In the wild they are dominant b/c they are agressive towards anyone that challenges them, am I wrong?  They dominate thru agression?  And you don't have a dominant breed w/o having an agressive breed.  I'm showing my ignorance b/c I didn't know you could have a dominant breed, only a dominant animal, all breeds have alpha dogs and submissive dogs.

A boundless supply of energy + no boundries absolutely does NOT equal agression, that's untrue dude...

if you can breed a dog to be game, you can breed them to be agressive towards other animals, they are both mental states.

And yes I understand what punish the deed not the breed means, I have a pit bull, well trained, and she's never fought a day in her life, and never will, don't punish her for the deed of someone else.

Dude my dad has a brittney, and the dog has been pointing since he was 2 years old and was NEVER taught to do so, because it's bred into him just like agressiveness is bred into pit bulls.

Have the last word dude, like I said I don't need to get into negatives, I just came on here to bullshit after work and talk about dogs....

Please read a book or something.  Oh my god would someone please shed some light on this.  With this post, I am also no longer responding directly to you at any time either, LOL.

"In the wild they are dominant b/c they are agressive towards anyone that challenges them, am I wrong?  "

Yes, you are VERY VERY VERY VERY wrong.

WOW

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2007, 09:29:42 PM »
What have we become? :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2007, 09:55:24 PM »
Please read a book or something.  Oh my god would someone please shed some light on this.  With this post, I am also no longer responding directly to you at any time either, LOL.

"In the wild they are dominant b/c they are agressive towards anyone that challenges them, am I wrong?  "

Yes, you are VERY VERY VERY VERY wrong.

WOW
you answer nothing------just sink to personal insults since thats the best you can do, or respond with arguments that have don't pertain to what we are talking about.

Temperament is passed on through genes, period----thats a fact.  It means that a dog or breed have a greater predisposition towards aggression.  Anyone who knows dogs will tell you some breeds are more aggressive than others and those breeds were created Through  selective breeding thus proving aggression is a trait that is genetic (yes it can be nurtured but you think because it can be nurtured then its not genetic which is false).

Are you telling me a Canary Island dog is not more disposed towards aggression than a beagle??  Many breeds have had aggression breed out of them.  Mastiffs for one are a dog that is much more gentle and docile than it was hundreds of years ago, and how was that done, through selective breeding (not breeding the more aggressive dogs). If you were a breeder or knew anything about breeding you would understand this.  Temperament and aggression can be breed into or out of a dog just as height or weight or color can.  To argue it cant shows your ignorance towards not only dog breeding but science and genetics.

but you resort to your frail personal insults since you cannot logically argue my points.  So good day and good riddance :D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2007, 10:00:58 PM »
hey dude, I made a statement that was my opinion, don't come on here and question what side of the fence I'm on about my dogs...

I think I've been pretty cool w/ everyone on this board, I came on here to learn about dogs and BS w/ people, not bicker back and forth...I don't agree w/ some of the things you said, in your own words 'everyone on the internet is an expert' who says you're 1000% right?

You're own words are ABPT's are dominant dogs, in order to be dominant dogs they have to be dog agressive??  In the wild they are dominant b/c they are agressive towards anyone that challenges them, am I wrong?  They dominate thru agression?  And you don't have a dominant breed w/o having an agressive breed.  I'm showing my ignorance b/c I didn't know you could have a dominant breed, only a dominant animal, all breeds have alpha dogs and submissive dogs.

A boundless supply of energy + no boundries absolutely does NOT equal agression, that's untrue dude...

if you can breed a dog to be game, you can breed them to be agressive towards other animals, they are both mental states.

And yes I understand what punish the deed not the breed means, I have a pit bull, well trained, and she's never fought a day in her life, and never will, don't punish her for the deed of someone else.

Dude my dad has a brittney, and the dog has been pointing since he was 2 years old and was NEVER taught to do so, because it's bred into him just like agressiveness is bred into pit bulls.

Have the last word dude, like I said I don't need to get into negatives, I just came on here to bullshit after work and talk about dogs....
dont let him bother you bro--------he obviously has the best dog and is the best dog trainer and has all the knowledge and answers about dog breeding and genetics ::)

he's just a prick egomaniac that is running with his arguement even though its false and ridiculous and since he knows this his ego forces him to resort to insults and childish negatives.

pathetic and sad really. we were having a posistive discussion until he had to throw his incredible intellect and knowledge around.  We should really all bow our heads to him and hand over our first born to him :D ::)

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2007, 06:20:39 AM »
Everything temper says is an absolute MELTDOWN. He cant even hold a civil discussion.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2007, 07:20:51 AM »
Everything temper says is an absolute MELTDOWN. He cant even hold a civil discussion.

Oh yes an absolute MELTDOWN.

The problem is I know for a fact what I say is right.  2 + 2 = 4.  That is a fact.  What I say are facts.  If people had even bothered to read a SIMPLE dog psychology book like Cesar's Way which is like dog psychology for dummies, this post would not have gone 3 pages.  People get very sensitive when it comes to their dogs because they look at them like their children and they refuse to believe that the way they treat them is not the best case scenario.  Unfortunately for Nordic and "Mr 40 Posts and I'm an Expert James Dalon", they are both typical pitbull owners.

There are people on this forum who know their shit, and alot of times the most knowledged dog owners are owners of dominant breeds.  just SOME off the top of my head for example are Knny(rottie), emn(pitbull i think), flower kills me with the raw diet but she still has 3 huge dogs and they seem very calm, and of course vet who knows pretty much alot of everything and rescues dogs which is a gamble in and of itself.

When someone has a golden retriever and doesnt know alot of the shit I bitch about it doesn't worry me.  THey are by and large submissive dogs, and by treating them like a baby you make them even more submissive by nurturing that state of mind.  It is dominant breed owners who are just ignorant and uninformed that are the problem and absolutely just compound the issues and the way the public views their breed.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2007, 09:05:55 AM »
Oh yes an absolute MELTDOWN.

The problem is I know for a fact what I say is right.  2 + 2 = 4.  That is a fact.  What I say are facts.  If people had even bothered to read a SIMPLE dog psychology book like Cesar's Way which is like dog psychology for dummies, this post would not have gone 3 pages.  People get very sensitive when it comes to their dogs because they look at them like their children and they refuse to believe that the way they treat them is not the best case scenario.  Unfortunately for Nordic and "Mr 40 Posts and I'm an Expert James Dalon", they are both typical pitbull owners.

There are people on this forum who know their shit, and alot of times the most knowledged dog owners are owners of dominant breeds.  just SOME off the top of my head for example are Knny(rottie), emn(pitbull i think), flower kills me with the raw diet but she still has 3 huge dogs and they seem very calm, and of course vet who knows pretty much alot of everything and rescues dogs which is a gamble in and of itself.

When someone has a golden retriever and doesnt know alot of the shit I bitch about it doesn't worry me.  THey are by and large submissive dogs, and by treating them like a baby you make them even more submissive by nurturing that state of mind.  It is dominant breed owners who are just ignorant and uninformed that are the problem and absolutely just compound the issues and the way the public views their breed.

yet again you fail to actually respond to any of my points :-\

great job on blowing hot air and saying nothing------------just go stroke your ego somewhere else child.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2007, 09:16:44 AM »
My last post in response to Nordic Beast said:

"Unless you would like to take me up on my five thousand dollar bet that I can do everything I said and have a puppy obedience titled by 18 months as well, I will no longer respond to your posts directly.

Good luck with your dog."

My last post in response to James Dalton said:

"Oh my god would someone please shed some light on this.  With this post, I am also no longer responding directly to you at any time either, LOL."

Reading comprehension anyone?!  This was my entire point since this thread got out of hand.  People don't even read what I wrote.  You didn't read those two things, and you didn't read my posts.  I guess ignorance is bliss.

I'm going to PM Knny to ask him to delete/lock this thread or delete my posts because it has gone completely off course of the original topic.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2007, 09:25:33 AM »
My last post in response to Nordic Beast said:

"Unless you would like to take me up on my five thousand dollar bet that I can do everything I said and have a puppy obedience titled by 18 months as well, I will no longer respond to your posts directly.

Good luck with your dog."

My last post in response to James Dalton said:

"Oh my god would someone please shed some light on this.  With this post, I am also no longer responding directly to you at any time either, LOL."

Reading comprehension anyone?!  This was my entire point since this thread got out of hand.  People don't even read what I wrote.  You didn't read those two things, and you didn't read my posts.  I guess ignorance is bliss.

I'm going to PM Knny to ask him to delete/lock this thread or delete my posts because it has gone completely off course of the original topic.
you didnt even read my response to your bet---------you are saying fighting pits arent even aggresive (I agree with you on that point) so if you take a puppy from them its not proving you can take a dog with a tempermant problem and turn it around :-\

reading comprehension-----you havent read any of my posts or points, you just go back to beating a dead point I addresed already----------go get this thread deleted, that fits in with your immature discussion style of having to resort to personal attacks .

you listen and read nothing----im wasting my time typing responses so Im done

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2007, 09:38:01 AM »
This thread got off track.

Both side made points...but the lovely part about having a dog....is everyone is entitled how they run their pack...or...live with a dog....or have their dog supplement their family.

I don't believe in one sole matter of raising a dog....but the one that makes us happy...the dog happy....& everyone that comes into contact with him - happy.

I've also learned that although there is a base...a foundation on owning a dog...each & every dog has a different personality or whats called temperament.  That can even be the same with two dogs from the same breed.  What one has to do...is fit your dogs temperament with your lifestyle.

We have to remember....that you're bringing a dog into your family & household.....& not the other way around.

This thread will be remained locked as it's gotten off track.