Author Topic: How To Get Home Internet, Phone Service, Cable & Groceries For 100 bucks  (Read 10935 times)

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Wednesday and nothing.

You truly are the king of announcing things on here, then never following through.

Seriously, why not just wait and post the article when it's done, rather than the big build up?

Army of One

• Getbig V
Wednesday and nothing.

You truly are the king of announcing things on here, then never following through.

Seriously, why not just wait and post the article when it's done, rather than the big build up?

because he'd get no attention from an article that just says buy oats, rice, pasta, beans and chicken in bulk, get any number of cheap data plans, or any number of media centres available.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Wednesday and nothing.

almost like he's the kind of guy that says "i wanna do a bodybuilding pageant," then sits on his ass not dieting for months and just maybe eats a salad the night before the show

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
almost like he's the kind of guy that says "i wanna do a bodybuilding pageant," then sits on his ass not dieting for months and just maybe eats tosses a salad the night before the show

MP

• Getbig IV
Thursday and nothing.

Need this amazing information that was supposed to be coming from you on Monday.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Thursday and nothing.

Need this amazing information that was supposed to be coming from you on Monday.

Ive already posted the information....couldnt get permission to publish the article
A

MP

• Getbig IV
What a convoluted mess.

Are you saying a person can get all of those things combined for $100 per month, or each for $100?

Regardless, just post the "article" here as one post, or would that make too much sense?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Ive already posted the information....couldnt get permission to publish the article

Is that mobile hotspot thing something that's only recently become possible in the US?

You guys get fucked by your internet and mobile providers there. It's some next level racketeering. The hotspot thing has been possible for at least 10 years now in the UK and the UK is generally considered slow in adopting these kinda things.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
What a convoluted mess.

Are you saying a person can get all of those things combined for $100 per month, or each for $100?

Regardless, just post the "article" here as one post, or would that make too much sense?

Sign up with Visible with a Samsung Galaxy S8 or higher and use DEX.  Unlimited talk, unlimited text, unlimited data, unlimited hotspot for a computer.  For entertainment Get PlutoTV, Xumo, Crackle, and IMDB steaming service which are free along with an antenna.  Use Pandora for music or pop in an SD card and download your music

40 bucks a month.  I have an article but i have to have it approved as it may cobtsin unauthorized materisl
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Is that mobile hotspot thing something that's only recently become possible in the US?

You guys get fucked by your internet and mobile providers there. It's some next level racketeering. The hotspot thing has been possible for at least 10 years now in the UK and the UK is generally considered slow in adopting these kinda things.

At least we dont pay 230 bucks for a license to watch public tv
A

Flexacon

• Getbig V

You have ad breaks every 5 minutes instead  :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

You have ad breaks every 5 minutes instead  :D

So...i go and take a piss or shit during that time
A

Flexacon

• Getbig V

I don't actually pay anything. In some ways I'm cheaper than you and I constantly look for loopholes to exploit. It's like a hobby for me.

You just tell the licensing department you don't watch public or live TV and you don't need to pay it. Occasionally they send someone around to check what equipment you have installed on your TV. They'll make up some lies to try get inside, but legally they have no right to enter your property. I take great pleasure in calling them out on it and telling them to fuck off.

I get Netflix premium for £5 instead of £14 because I signed up to Netflix whilst on holiday in Turkey, so I pay the turkish price.

I signed up to a free online course to get a student card just to sign up for the discount Amazon prime student rate.

I could just watch everything for free online, but I like the ease of use with apps and hustling for the deals

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Fat drunken Shizzo avoiding this thread like the plague.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I don't actually pay anything. In some ways I'm cheaper than you and I constantly look for loopholes to exploit. It's like a hobby for me.

You just tell the licensing department you don't watch public or live TV and you don't need to pay it. Occasionally they send someone around to check what equipment you have installed on your TV. They'll make up some lies to try get inside, but legally they have no right to enter your property. I take great pleasure in calling them out on it and telling them to fuck off.

I get Netflix premium for £5 instead of £14 because I signed up to Netflix whilst on holiday in Turkey, so I pay the turkish price.

I signed up to a free online course to get a student card just to sign up for the discount Amazon prime student rate.

I could just watch everything for free online, but I like the ease of use with apps and hustling for the deals

I already know about some of loopholes like staging a black and white tv to cut the fees in half.  My point is that every country has something
A

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
You guys are so cheap.  Wouldn't it be easier to just make more money?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

It is making money by not spending so much of your current income
A

Flexacon

• Getbig V

It is making money.l by not spending so much of your current income

This

Also apply the same principles to things like tax, insurance, banking, major purchases etc and the amounts get ridiculous.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

It is making money by not spending so much of your current income
Yes, but you have to look into the hassle of finding all of these deals and the time it takes up.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Yes, but you have to look into the hassle of finding all of these deals and the time it takes up.

Quite the opposite. There are sites and forums dedicated to this stuff. Just gotta watch out for scams.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Not really..just go to Youtube.  I saved my job using it for home service when i was forced to work from home

But just because i have a company phone doesnt mean i want to have my private calls on it.  I use a generic phone Unidigi A3s and a minimal $4.50 a month plan that gives me 500mb of data and 100 minutes, unlimited text which is just enough to get things done.  If i got fired , i def wouldnt be on my company service.   Everywhere you go , you have wifi available, you can download your music to play instead of stream and you can use things like Facebook and Twitter Lite to minimize data use....if you want although you dont need to do that shit all the time
A