Author Topic: How To Get Home Internet, Phone Service, Cable & Groceries For 100 bucks  (Read 11137 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Lol...you've never looked better than me in your entire natural born life....now or when i was competing.
Like I said, "competing" is a stretch for you. You paid a fee to step on stage. At your best, you had the physique that couldn't beat the janitor, that mopped the high-school stage that you "posed" on.

Vince, that doesn't make you a bodybuilder. I've seen a 300 pound person, sell vitamins and exercise equipment. That doesn't make them part of the fitness industry.

I would tell you to make a YouTube video, but this thread will get more views... :-\

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Haha I remember when the fat idiot was on another board he was actually dishing out training advice then I think it was sf1900 maybe who went over there and posted shizzos photos looking like a dumpy bag full of runny shit saying this is the man giving you advice. They soon after banned him making him the only man in the history of the internet to get banned from not one but 2 message boards without breaking any rules just because he absolutely sucks

No there isnt.  Im on this board because i was a bodybuilder and work in this industry working booths at shows, writing articles, selling supplements, being a sponsored athlete...etc

Shizzo...nothing that im aware of..just a lump of shit on this board

Vince got banned on a message board after offering to write some articles for them

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Vince got banned on a message board after offering to write some articles for them

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I just spent your monthly grocery bill on lunch

$60 is a lot to pay for a pizza and whatever is in that other container. Maybe you are a really great tipper.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Dammit, I need to know how to get groceries AND Internet for $100 a month!

Perhaps in China , shopping @ Wuhan market & get 'free CCP' internet connected !.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

No, i was banned because i trashed him on youtube for not being truthful about the reason...and i wasnt offering free articles...just an intial one for free to evaluate and then a possible stipend.  But me and Ron are cool now , ive removed the videos.   I never asked him to remove the ban since i didnt post there anyway...its pretty much a ghost town to be honest

But what does that have to do with me.  I dont give a shit about him being banned.  Ive was banned along with Vince Basile for our arguing going too far one day.  Shizzo just needs to contribute something meaningful. Other than being the forum drunk
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

No, i was banned because i trashed him on youtube for not being truthful about the reason...and i wasnt offering free articles...just an intial one for free to evaluate and then a possible stipend.  But me and Ron are cool now , ive removed the videos.   I never asked him to remove the ban since i didnt post there anyway...its pretty much a ghost town to be honest

But what does that have to do with me.  I dont give a shit about him being banned.  Ive was banned along with Vince Basile for our arguing going too far one day
Just goes to show you how delusional you are. MD, does not need your articles. Not one respectable website on the internet needs your articles. And you have the nerve to charge money? Then complain on YouTube when you are butthurt?

Get a grip on reality, Vince.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
We are all faking something here.

You, more than most.

Faking your death to get attention on Getbig.

You are mentally disturbed.

You have no grasp of normalcy.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Faking your death to get attention on Getbig.

You are mentally disturbed.

You have no grasp of normalcy.
So.....Getbig is normal?

You've gathered that Getbig is normal after all of these years?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Just goes to show you how delusional you are. MD, does not need your articles. Not one respectable website on the internet needs your articles. And you have the nerve to charge money? Then complain on YouTube when you are butthurt?

Get a grip on reality, Vince.

Ummm...i already write for some companies...mostly MLM health companies but i do and i get paid for it.  Again...don't try to guess what i'm doing in life.
A

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
I just spent your monthly grocery bill on lunch

That's all empty carbs and fat from greasy oils.  Horrible diet.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Shizzo being dwarfed by his doorframe :( -

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Ugh...just a disgusting pile of shit.  Look at how he's trying to flex those fat skinny arms
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Ummm...i already write for some companies...mostly MLM health companies but i do and i get paid for it.  Again...don't try to guess what i'm doing in life.
Cut the shit. Your a nobody, living in a glorified storage container in the woods. You stepped on stage looking like a science project, involving milk duds and baby oil. You have been spit on and laughed at on camera.

There is a reason Palumbo "postponed" your time on his show. He'd rather interview one of his snakes.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

LOL  ;D

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
What involvement do YOU have in bodybuilding? I never claimed as such. If by involvement, you mean being absolutely ridiculed, being spit on, being involved in a retard posedown with Billy Gunz (however you spell that white retard version of you), where everyone was laughing at both of you. Most recently, you got absolutely owned by Vegain Gains, in an online "debate", in which you lost by default, for not showing your fat, California raisin, Aunt Jemima, Nutty Professor momma's, face.

In your mentally handicapped mind, you are a bodybuilder. Just because you stepped on a stage. That's not a bodybuilder. In your case, that is just being alive and paying an entrance fee.

The joke has always been on you, Vince.

I knew about Vince way before I had ever heard of getbig. Vince was a pioneer on the bb.com supplement forums back in the late 2000’s and early 2010’s. It was a forum where if you called someone out, they knew who you was personally. Vince had his battles over there and interacted with such influential characters like Patrick Arnold, Mike McCandless, Seth Roberts, and other supplement company owners and heads reps. They all knew Vince by name, whether it was due to infamy or not. That time was amazing and was my first introduction to people in the prohormone game when it was still legal and highly profitable and supplies were easy to obtain.

And tell me Shizzo, other than being Josh’s bitch for many years, what purpose do you serve on a bodybuilding forum because you look like Rosie O’Donnell going through chemo. This forum is better without you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

Ugh...just a disgusting pile of shit.  Look at how he's trying to flex those fat skinny arms
You went on stage looking like me.  At least I'm good looking, and have a hint of and.

You thought you could compete in a show 😅

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Cut the shit. Your a nobody, living in a glorified storage container in the woods. You stepped on stage looking like a science project, involving milk duds and baby oil. You have been spit on and laughed at on camera.

There is a reason Palumbo "postponed" your time on his show. He'd rather interview one of his snakes.

Sounds to me like youre getting mad at all of us hitting you with the hard truth....what happenned to dodging challengers like a legend.

Remember....
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
I knew about Vince way before I had ever heard of getbig. Vince was a pioneer on the bb.com supplement forums back in the late 2000’s and early 2010’s. It was a forum where if you called someone out, they knew who you was personally. Vince had his battles over there and interacted with such influential characters like Patrick Arnold, Mike McCandless, Seth Roberts, and other supplement company owners and heads reps. They all knew Vince by name, whether it was due to infamy or not. That time was amazing and was my first introduction to people in the prohormone game when it was still legal and highly profitable and supplies were easy to obtain.

And tell me Shizzo, other than being Josh’s bitch for many years, what purpose do you serve on a bodybuilding forum because you look like Rosie O’Donnell going through chemo. This forum is better without you.
Hi, Vince!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

Sounds to me like youre getting mad at all of us hitting you with the hard truth....what happenned to dodging challengers like a legend.

Remember....

Way to use a carnival funhouse mirror....  ::) your true form shows up on your Youtube videos. Arms resting on rows of stomach fat. Nipples that are so far apart, they don't know who their father is.

You are so delusional, it's like someone from the show: My 600 Pound Life, trying to tell people how to work out and diet. You aren't in the industry.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Way to use a carnival funhouse mirror....  ::) your true form shows up on your Youtube videos. Arms resting on rows of stomach fat. Nipples that are so far apart, they don't know who their father is.

You are so delusional, it's like someone from the show: My 600 Pound Life, trying to tell people how to work out and diet. You aren't in the industry.

Even you know thats not a funhouse mirror...come on "legend"...you can do better thsn that🤣
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

Even you know thats not a funhouse mirror...come on "legend"...you can do better thsn that🤣
You look like Whoopi Goldberg.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
You look like Whoopi Goldberg.

Yawn...youre running outta gas.  Notice that there isnt anyone defending you...because everyone hates you.  Im sure your parents wished they had an abortion 
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Yawn...youre running outta gas.  Notice that there isnt anyone defending you...because everyone hates you.  Im sure your parents wished they had an abortion
I'm like Chuck Norris. Lone Wolf. No circle jerks, no gimmick accounts to agree with me. No catfish girlfriends via PM.

Rock solid.  8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I'm like Chuck Norris. Lone Wolf. No circle jerks, no gimmick accounts to agree with me. No catfish girlfriends via PM.

Rock solid.  8)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh Lord, i had to spit out my coffee at that shit.  We're done...loser🙄
A