Author Topic: Another LA mask mandate  (Read 4103 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Another LA mask mandate
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2021, 11:52:34 AM »
I love how the give the jabs to BDU's (brain dead units) in dirty cars, running, dust kicking up, pin pulled out of a dirty cooler, etc.

Comical stuff...

They should have the mailman and the garbage men give out shots on their routes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2021, 12:45:31 PM »
No. Gas prices is those 3 cities are similar, or they were last week when I drove through,  gas prices in Redding and San Diego have a 60 cent difference.

If you look at the links I posted, you will see that they bear you out. The main reason I posted the links is because Chaos was suggesting I was talking out my butt regarding California gas prices. No doubt you can find gas stations where gas is more expensive than it is at other locations within an area. As far as I can tell, gas is gas. There is no reason to pay more than necessary for it unless the distance you have to travel negates the savings....even at 40 cents a gallon you have to go a lot of miles for that to happen, even if you drive a Hummer.

To be fair, I gas prices aren't such a big deal for me. My car gets about 28 mpg on average. In the last 6 years and 3 months I have racked up 28,000 miles. Obviously, I don't drive a lot as compared to many folks. I should probably go for the low miles discount that State Farm offered (drive safe and save). When my agent first mentioned it, I was concerned I'd exceed the 625 miles per month limitation. It's pretty obvious that didn't happen. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2021, 06:09:13 PM »
If you look at the links I posted, you will see that they bear you out. The main reason I posted the links is because Chaos was suggesting I was talking out my butt regarding California gas prices. No doubt you can find gas stations where gas is more expensive than it is at other locations within an area. As far as I can tell, gas is gas. There is no reason to pay more than necessary for it unless the distance you have to travel negates the savings....even at 40 cents a gallon you have to go a lot of miles for that to happen, even if you drive a Hummer.

To be fair, I gas prices aren't such a big deal for me. My car gets about 28 mpg on average. In the last 6 years and 3 months I have racked up 28,000 miles. Obviously, I don't drive a lot as compared to many folks. I should probably go for the low miles discount that State Farm offered (drive safe and save). When my agent first mentioned it, I was concerned I'd exceed the 625 miles per month limitation. It's pretty obvious that didn't happen.
You are talking out of your ass, using some obscure site to cherry pick shit gas stations with cheap prices.  AVG gas price in San Jose CA right now is $4.37
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2021, 06:20:37 PM »
You are talking out of your ass, using some obscure site to cherry pick shit gas stations with cheap prices.  AVG gas price in San Jose CA right now is $4.37

That shit website.....Gasbuddy is an app that's been around since 2000 that has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. I've been using it for years. Never once have they been off on the price when I bought on their recommendation. That you don't know about this app says a lot about you not knowing what you are talking about. But hey, carry on....I could care less what you pay for gas due to your ignorance.

https://www.gasbuddy.com/gasprices/california/san-jose Gas at Costco in San Jose is currently $3.79 a gallon for regular. Surely there must be a Costco within a reasonable driving distance if you live in San Jose, CA. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2021, 08:44:45 PM »
That shit website.....Gasbuddy is an app that's been around since 2000 that has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. I've been using it for years. Never once have they been off on the price when I bought on their recommendation. That you don't know about this app says a lot about you not knowing what you are talking about. But hey, carry on....I could care less what you pay for gas due to your ignorance.

https://www.gasbuddy.com/gasprices/california/san-jose Gas at Costco in San Jose is currently $3.79 a gallon for regular. Surely there must be a Costco within a reasonable driving distance if you live in San Jose, CA.

Not everyone has a Costco or Sam’s club membership and for Costco, although cheaper is still high. You need to wake up

https://www.cbs8.com/mobile/article/traffic/gas-prices/californias-gas-tax-jump-july-1-2021/509-86620b17-378c-4e57-9e22-25eca17230b8

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2021, 09:15:38 PM »
Not everyone has a Costco or Sam’s club membership and for Costco, although cheaper is still high. You need to wake up

https://www.cbs8.com/mobile/article/traffic/gas-prices/californias-gas-tax-jump-july-1-2021/509-86620b17-378c-4e57-9e22-25eca17230b8

This,that gas app is comical like coach said  Costco and Sam’s both require paid memberships and driving 10 miles cross town in LA traffic for 2 hours doesn’t make sense for a couple bucks. I always ask what’s my time worth which is the same or more than what I make a hour so unless your making min wage it doesn’t make sense. Also most prices from the bay to La to San Diego last month has gone basically 4.89 4.99 5.09.
Today I saw one 5.09 5.19 5.29 it’s getting crazy since last year it was low 2 dollars range. And there is a reason those off brand weird named gas stations are cheaper is because they cut the gas with more ethonol

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2021, 10:06:50 PM »
Over the moon. Actually, they aren't bad $3.69 seems to be the average according to Gasbuddy. That is pretty much the same as they are in Oregon at the major stations. I bought gas today at Costco for $3.25. The Chevron and Texaco stations near me are $3.69. How they stay in business selling gas for .50 more per gallon is beyond me.

Fuck right off with that bogus number.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2021, 11:36:07 PM »

People who are paying more for gas than necessary are who needs to wake up, not me. A Costco membership is $60. a year. If you have a Citibank Costco Visa card, like I do, you get cash back on all your purchases whether you buy at Costco or elsewhere every year which more than cover the cost of membership. While the percentage back may not seem like much, I get more than 4 times the membership fee back every year. If you have a family or otherwise make a lot of purchases at Costco, the executive membership gives you an additional 2% back.

4% cash back on eligible gas worldwide, including gas at Costco, for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter.
3% cash back on restaurant and eligible travel purchases worldwide.
2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com.
1% cash back on all other purchases.

Couple this with the ability to buy some great products for less than you'd pay elsewhere and you can't lose. Anyone who has ever bought Costco boneless New York steaks knows how good the quality of their products are. As far as I can see the only possible downside is that some of their products can only be bought in bulk, so you need to have some storage space.

You seem angry about gas prices and taxes in California. I am neither responsible for what California is charging for gas nor can I do anything to change it. You are barking up the wrong tree. Take your gripe up with your legislators and not me. Sorry, I can help you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2021, 11:56:04 PM »
Fuck right off with that bogus number.

Right. Well, sorry it bothers you so much that I bought gas at Costco in Wilsonville, OR last Friday for $3.25 a gallon. I don't bother getting a receipts, but in this case I wish I had so I could have posted it and gotten the last laugh. If it makes you feel any better, their price has shot up to $3.35 a gallon today. On the other hand....I really don't give a shit whether you think the price as stated was bogus or not. I have the satisfaction of knowing I am right. 

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2021, 07:00:10 AM »
Right. Well, sorry it bothers you so much that I bought gas at Costco in Wilsonville, OR last Friday for $3.25 a gallon. I don't bother getting a receipts, but in this case I wish I had so I could have posted it and gotten the last laugh. If it makes you feel any better, their price has shot up to $3.35 a gallon today. On the other hand....I really don't give a shit whether you think the price as stated was bogus or not. I have the satisfaction of knowing I am right.

Faggotsville OR isn’t in LA you dunce.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2021, 09:06:31 AM »
Touch a dirty rail, stick your finger up your nose and give your immune system a test run and get those natural anti-bodies.  I had lung inflammation last summer when I worked pool.  Bitches refuse to confirm my Igg status, just want me to take one of those fucboi vaccines.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2021, 03:01:10 PM »
Faggotsville OR isn’t in LA you dunce.

The nasty replies to my posting gas prices according to Gas Buddy and other sources are totally asinine. I suggested a way of finding cheaper gas, no matter where you live. If it flies in the face of those of you who insist gas prices are through the roof where you live and ignore the opportunity to save a few pennies just to prove your point....well, that's just plain dumb.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2021, 03:53:25 PM »
The nasty replies to my posting gas prices according to Gas Buddy and other sources are totally asinine. I suggested a way of finding cheaper gas, no matter where you live. If it flies in the face of those of you who insist gas prices are through the roof where you live and ignore the opportunity to save a few pennies just to prove your point....well, that's just plain dumb.

Is gas buddy the nickname you gave your top?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2021, 07:14:15 PM »
That shit website.....
Glad we can agree on this.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2021, 08:16:56 PM »
People who are paying more for gas than necessary are who needs to wake up, not me. A Costco membership is $60. a year. If you have a Citibank Costco Visa card, like I do, you get cash back on all your purchases whether you buy at Costco or elsewhere every year which more than cover the cost of membership. While the percentage back may not seem like much, I get more than 4 times the membership fee back every year. If you have a family or otherwise make a lot of purchases at Costco, the executive membership gives you an additional 2% back.

4% cash back on eligible gas worldwide, including gas at Costco, for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter.
3% cash back on restaurant and eligible travel purchases worldwide.
2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com.
1% cash back on all other purchases.

Couple this with the ability to buy some great products for less than you'd pay elsewhere and you can't lose. Anyone who has ever bought Costco boneless New York steaks knows how good the quality of their products are. As far as I can see the only possible downside is that some of their products can only be bought in bulk, so you need to have some storage space.

You seem angry about gas prices and taxes in California. I am neither responsible for what California is charging for gas nor can I do anything to change it. You are barking up the wrong tree. Take your gripe up with your legislators and not me. Sorry, I can help you.

I have memberships at both but I don’t have time to be waiting 45min to an hour in line to save .50 or even a dollar. As for your last paragraph, if you don’t want hear it then don’t post it like you know what in the fuck you’re talking about based on a website.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2021, 08:18:03 PM »
Is ass buddy the nickname you gave your top?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2021, 09:20:17 PM »
All Democraps deserve to catch the covid and crap out.

But statistics show the unvaccinated are a majority Republican

But I agree with your overall sentiment. If you haven't got the vaccine by now... you made your bed

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2021, 09:31:37 PM »

But I agree with your overall sentiment. If you haven't got the vaccine by now... you made your bed

Very dramatic...and so spoke the doomsayer, Rachel Maddow.  ::)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2021, 10:53:47 PM »

"Statistics show ..."  Nobody actually knows this, the partisan breakdown.  There are no such records.  There are a few polls by the typical leftists, a horrible data source, and even those do not show this if you include Independents.  Meanwhile millions flood through the southern border, what is their vaccine status?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2021, 11:48:21 PM »
"Statistics show ..."  Nobody actually knows this, the partisan breakdown.  There are no such records.  There are a few polls by the typical leftists, a horrible data source, and even those do not show this if you include Independents.  Meanwhile millions flood through the southern border, what is their vaccine status?

Lowest vaccination rates are among blacks and Hispanics, but political correctness prevents him from calling out those groups.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2021, 05:29:52 PM »

Lowest vaccination rates are among blacks and Hispanics, but political correctness prevents him from calling out those groups.
Tons of black and hispanic republicans.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2021, 05:33:45 PM »

no need for political correctness here so show your source for this statement

I wonder why the patients in this post below thought that Covid was a "hoax" or "political".
In my opinion if they are truly that stupid then this is probably a good thing.  We need to thin out the herd.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/it-s-too-late-alabama-doctor-shares-final-moments-covid-n1274659

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2021, 06:28:45 PM »

I wonder why the patients in this post below thought that Covid was a "hoax" or "political".
In my opinion if they are truly that stupid then this is probably a good thing.  We need to thin out the herd.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/it-s-too-late-alabama-doctor-shares-final-moments-covid-n1274659

Yeah we’re still waiting for the herd to thin out from the Sturgis bike rally and the George Floyd protests, and Miami spring break. You got to be the biggest fucking mark on his board.

Nursing home employees in New York City don’t want to get the vaccine but I’m sure some fucking hack  doctor in Alabama knows better. Can’t you see he’s just shilling for Pfizer?

🤔🤔😥

New York Nursing Homes, Once COVID-19 Hot Spots, Now Struggle to Vaccinate Staff

https://citylimits.org/2021/07/21/new-york-nursing-homes-once-covid-19-hot-spots-now-struggle-to-vaccinate-staff/

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2021, 08:44:53 PM »

Alabama doctor makes up lying tweet, NBC and 2Fatty swallow it whole.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2021, 09:03:12 PM »

No one said the Chinavirus was hoax, Karl. It certainly isn’t nearly as bad as the left made it out to be...even from the beginning. If they were so worried about it and the bullshit Delta variant they wouldn’t be letting in thousands of infected illegals everyday and shipping them off to various cities around the country...but you keep right on falling for their bullshit