Author Topic: REPORT | More deaths from Vaccine than Covid  (Read 4761 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
REPORT | More deaths from Vaccine than Covid
« on: July 19, 2021, 01:21:23 PM »
Hmm, I searched Google and couldn't find anything. Had to use my friends at Duck Duck

https://fbanews.org/2021/07/18/vaers-database-records-more-vaccine-deaths-than-covid-deaths-for-the-second-consecutive-week/

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: REPORT | More deaths from Vaccine than Covid
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 01:23:45 PM »
Hmm, I searched Google and couldn't find anything. Had to use my friends at Duck Duck

https://fbanews.org/2021/07/18/vaers-database-records-more-vaccine-deaths-than-covid-deaths-for-the-second-consecutive-week/

I know it, its being plastered all over libturd news channels 24x7 (Not)...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 01:38:04 PM »
Gotta love this disclaimer in the second paragraph of that article: “The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov.”

Some folks around here read only the sensationalized headlines of news articles and think that they're the whole story.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 02:04:28 PM »
Gotta love this disclaimer in the second paragraph of that article: “The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov.”

Some folks around here read only the sensationalized headlines of news articles and think that they're the whole story.

Are you stating that people are reporting deaths after receiving the covid vaccine inaccurately? Are medical professionals really making false reports/claims?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2021, 02:06:24 PM »

Sort of like 99% of the libturd shite articles you paste here daily, caulk-sukka...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2021, 02:57:07 PM »
Are you stating that people are reporting deaths after receiving the covid vaccine inaccurately? Are medical professionals really making false reports/claims?

Yes they are. Just like they did with the Covid death counts.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2021, 04:14:10 PM »

All of these reports of death after the vaccine are invalid? The medical professionals making these reports are lying? If so, seems like a lot of time to file a single report.

Also from the article:

According to VAERS, only 10 percent of adverse events are reported. Therefore, the real number of health issues following inoculation is unknown.

Over half of the US hasn't fallen for this scam. Gives me a lot of hope.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2021, 04:31:35 PM »

Beat me to it.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2021, 04:46:37 PM »
Beat me to it.

I 100% agree that covid deaths were inflated. Hell, they were incentivized.

How or why would deaths by the vaccine be inflated?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2021, 07:29:21 AM »
Not mention of this in MSM. Hmmmmmm......let me guess, they're all fake?

https://clarion.causeaction.com/2021/07/16/nearly-11000-deaths-after-covid-vaccines-reported-to-cdc/

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2021, 07:35:30 AM »
Not mention of this in MSM. Hmmmmmm......let me guess, they're all fake?

https://clarion.causeaction.com/2021/07/16/nearly-11000-deaths-after-covid-vaccines-reported-to-cdc/

Bro no one trusts ANY numbers when it comes to Covid or the Vaccine. I'm sure if anything vaccine incidents are under reported BUT as we learned with the original outbreak there was a lot of lying and misinformation. Why wouldn't the same hold true now?

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2021, 08:19:41 AM »
that's not related to the vaccine, simply statistics.
If you give a Hot Chocolate to million of people, some of them will die in the next days

covid death are under reported, how many countries are not able to count their population
how many countries are understimate their death to show their control, how many people die alone at home

it's not a flu, it's everywhere, in every acre of this planet, whatever the season and the geography
$

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2021, 08:22:45 AM »
If you give a Hot Chocolate to million of people, some of them will die in the next days

My neighbor had a mild stroke two days after taking the vaccine.

What a coincidence don't you think? :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2021, 08:42:50 AM »

covid death are under reported, how many countries are not able to count their population
how many countries are understimate their death to show their control, how many people die alone at home

it's not a flu, it's everywhere, in every acre of this planet, whatever the season and the geography

Still hasn't taken hold in Western Australia. No active cases.

I agree with whoever said the VAERS death reports are fake tho. They have to be. If you're dead how can you report it? Think, people, think.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2021, 08:46:41 AM »

Just a coincidence because the vaccines are safe.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2021, 08:58:43 AM »

These stories are everywhere. I'm convinced they are the cause of Biden's call to censor 'misinformation.'

Ain't nobody getting taken in by claims of it being full of microchips or the devil's spunk. But people saying what happened to them or people they know is killing the vax's safety reputation and making the authorities look dishonest.

My mom had minor tinnitus before vaccination. She said it increased a lot within 24 hours after the jab. It has stayed at the new bad level for months. No reduction with time. Said she has to use a white noise machine now. And when she went back to doc to report it, he insisted it couldn't be from the vax. He basically stared at the ceiling and whistled.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2021, 11:36:48 AM »
Bro no one trusts ANY numbers when it comes to Covid or the Vaccine. I'm sure if anything vaccine incidents are under reported BUT as we learned with the original outbreak there was a lot of lying and misinformation. Why wouldn't the same hold true now?

I agree with what you're saying but I believe this is a different scenario. What incentive does somebody have to make a false claim? It's not an easy task to fill out this form. I can see people trying to make the vaccine look bad, but I doubt this many reports are false.

The covid deaths being reported were incentivized giving us very inaccurate numbers as they pertain to people dying of covid.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2021, 11:38:22 AM »
Still hasn't taken hold in Western Australia. No active cases.

I agree with whoever said the VAERS death reports are fake tho. They have to be. If you're dead how can you report it? Think, people, think.

Healthcare providers are to report incidents to VAERS

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2021, 11:40:14 AM »

This is exactly the problem. There are thousands of cases like this. With a new vaccine like this it's virtually impossible to prove anything but there are tons of reports with health issues or death immediately following the vaccine.

I think the Harris administration has forgotten that people have access to information these days. They can only fool us for so long.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2021, 11:41:37 AM »

Why do you think it is that you can't find any of this information when searching google?
VAERS is a legitimate reporting tool. Why hide it?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2021, 12:36:02 PM »

cuckoo, ah cuckoo...

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2021, 12:47:51 PM »

Wherre are all of these sick people being treated? Where are all the bodies?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2021, 01:45:17 PM »
Wherre are all of these sick people being treated? Where are all the bodies?

I recently spoke to a pulmonologist at a major NYC hospital. She told me there were hardly any Covid patients there.

The internet rarely has any relation to reality. Too many wack jobs seek refuge on it.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2021, 02:11:41 PM »
I recently spoke to a pulmonologist at a major NYC hospital. She told me there were hardly any Covid patients there.

The internet rarely has any relation to reality. Too many wack jobs seek refuge on it.

Same here. I have a friend that works at a hospital in imaging. They said during the early stages if covid, there were less people going to the hospital than normal and currently things are what has been considered normal in the past

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2021, 02:31:40 PM »

Shame, shame on you for posting logic in a highly illogical place such as Getbig.