Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

amreeka isnt getting rid of its illegals

(1/3) > >>

sandycoosworth:
essentially it will make them second class citizens through legislation which removes their access to certain services (think national id card's alternate purpose), thus allowing them to still work for cheap filling vital gaps in the labor market but not draining as many resources from the economy via social assistance

basically, they will be corporate slaves ... discuss

240 is Back:
i'm cool with it.  they've been that way for a century anyway.  we'll need to get them barcoded of course, which will open up our grandchildrens' mindset to it.

Camel Jockey:
Who gives a fuck? I'd be too expensive to get rid of them, so let them pick fruits and wash cars. I'm just not for them getting any sort of benefits.

24KT:

--- Quote from: Camel  Jockey on February 13, 2007, 08:29:55 PM ---Who gives a f**k? I'd be too expensive to get rid of them, so let them pick fruits and wash cars. I'm just not for them getting any sort of benefits.

--- End quote ---

So you'd much rather see benefits go to lazy Americans who have never did a thing in their lives to contribute to society and the economy, only drained it, ..than some hardworking guy who contributes ...just wasn't born there?

Cap:

--- Quote from: jaguarenterprises on February 14, 2007, 08:42:33 AM ---So you'd much rather see benefits go to lazy Americans who have never did a thing in their lives to contribute to society and the economy, only drained it, ..than some hardworking guy who contributes ...just wasn't born there?

--- End quote ---
And broke laws to do it, never assimilate, want to be Mexican but enjoy life here, also drain us of our tax dollars, drive wages down because of their cheap labor.  The list goes on. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version