Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Predictions and Conspiracy Theories

(1/16) > >>

Dos Equis:
Make them all here, if you dare.   :)

A few of mine:

A fair and objective investigation of the spying on American citizens and the Trump campaign will reveal rampant FISA abuse, fraud, and illegality. 

No one at the top of the food chain (Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Obama, etc.) will be convicted of any crimes.

If the economy continues to perform, Trump will be reelected in 2020.   

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on May 16, 2019, 01:36:56 PM ---Make them all here, if you dare.   :)

A few of mine:

A fair and objective investigation of the spying on American citizens and the Trump campaign will reveal rampant FISA abuse, fraud, and illegality. 

No one at the top of the food chain (Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Obama, etc.) will be convicted of any crimes.

--- End quote ---

These predictions are real possibilities. There are many ways to assess the health of the U.S. economy. I'm not going to take Trump's word on this because he has a habit of frabricating/lying about these things.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on May 16, 2019, 03:30:37 PM ---These predictions are real possibilities. There are many ways to assess the health of the U.S. economy. I'm not going to take Trump's word on this because he has a habit of frabricating/lying about these things.

--- End quote ---

Take Trump's word about what? 

Princess L:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on May 16, 2019, 03:30:37 PM ---These predictions are real possibilities. There are many ways to assess the health of the U.S. economy. I'm not going to take Trump's word on this because he has a habit of frabricating/lying about these things.

--- End quote ---

Such as?

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on May 16, 2019, 01:36:56 PM ---Make them all here, if you dare.   :)

A few of mine:

--- End quote ---

Got the one in bold right.  Still not convinced the big fish will be convicted of any crimes. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version